Please read my chart: Love and Career

Mermaid

Hey guys!
I would be happy if you could give me some insights about my chart. More specifically: love and career. Am I compatible with a Scorpio man? I know, the question might be very general, but unfortunately I don't have his birth time.

Other is career. I live abroad and I am thinking to start my career here, however this carrer will have a lot of relations with my homeland.

Thank you!

Attachments

• nchsp.jpg
    nchsp.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 30

Retro

Banned
Hello, your career having a lot of relations to your homeland is well seen in the Moon Mars aspect. It rules the tenth and first houses.

Retro

Banned
If you don't have the birth time of the man, you can upload a chart using his date of birth only, so we can see the planets without houses. A general delineation can be made.

ukdesifem

Hey guys!
I would be happy if you could give me some insights about my chart. More specifically: love and career. Am I compatible with a Scorpio man? I know, the question might be very general, but unfortunately I don't have his birth time.

Other is career. I live abroad and I am thinking to start my career here, however this carrer will have a lot of relations with my homeland.

Thank you!

Communications, especially as Venus in domicile in 10th and 3rd houses.

With Moon in 2nd and Jupiter in 9th, possibly a writer, maybe on travel, or philosophy or personal upliftment/self-help.

ukdesifem

As for homeland, I'm not sure. Pluto in Scorpio is about strong power, change and transformation in a dark/fixed way, and in 4th it can mean upheavals in homeland. With Jupiter in 9th and opposite IC and Sun, it can mean your higher goals conflict with home life. TN is also in 9th, so this reinforces imho the writing thing I mentioned.

I know it may not be what you want to hear/read, but then it's just my honest view of your chart.

It could you travel, but then you write about your homeland due to your Pluto influence in 4th.