Is the 6th house for weight loss questions?

If I'm asking whether diet pills are going to work then I look at the 6th house right?

Does the Grand Cardinal Cross mean nošŸ˜¢? I ordered diet pills that are made with natural ingredients and I really am hoping they'll work. I obviously will eat healthy and exercise too.

5gzjbQg.jpg

Last edited:

Slenkar

Uranus opposite ascendant might mean these pills are weird lol
If they are natural try them anyway

If weight loss is sixth house then it looks successful

I just noticed Jupiter is trine ascendant

Health equals improvement in looks

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Isn't 6th house the house of health?? I guess it could be 1st house. I don't know. Can you help interpret it please? :)

No, the 6th is the house of illness, slavery and small animals. The 1st is the house of health, as it represents everything about the querent, including the size of the body.

Help interpret? Sure. Start by finding your significator.

No, the 6th is the house of illness, slavery and small animals. The 1st is the house of health, as it represents everything about the querent, including the size of the body.

Help interpret? Sure. Start by finding your significator.

Venus in Cancer. Doesn't Jupiter trine ascendant mean weight gain?

Last edited:
Ok. Venus in Cancer. What do you know about Cancer? Kind of brings to mind the stereotypes about food, and weight, right? Also, where is Venus in the chart?

Venus in Cancer means a love of food and it's in the 9th house. I know the 9th is the house of higher learning and far travels, but I don't know how it ties into here :/

tsmall

Premium Member
Venus in Cancer means a love of food and it's in the 9th house. I know the 9th is the house of higher learning and far travels, but I don't know how it ties into here :/

No, Venus is within 5* of the MC, putting Venus in the 10th. So, what do you hope to gain from losing weight?

No, Venus is within 5* of the MC, putting Venus in the 10th. So, what do you hope to gain from losing weight?

I hope to raise my self-esteem up. That's all I really want from weight loss. I was 105 lbs about four months ago and have gained 13 pounds since then. I have low self-esteem from the weight gain now. I don't feel confident at all. I want and need to feel better about myself again.

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
I hope to raise my self-esteem up. That's all I really want from weight loss. I was 105 lbs about four months ago and have gained twenty pounds since then. I have low self-esteem from the weight gain now. I don't feel confident at all. I want and need to feel better about myself again.

Random question, but how tall are you, and how old are you?

MaybeNow

Forget the diet pills. You didn't get fat overnight so don't expect to lose weight overnight. Sounds like you were comfort eating or eating out of boredom like most people. Make sustainable lifestyle changes. Smaller portions, less sugary treats or whatever your weakness is. Find an activity you enjoy so you will do, like cycling, tennis, walking. It isn't difficult but takes self-discipline. There are so many forums for weight loss and websites with calorie counters. Loads of inspiring weight loss stories. Start reading them to get motivated.

urano

Hi,
In this horary question you consider these pills like an extension of the diet, and you look at the 1st House, ok.
But when pills are clearly a medication, what House we have to look at? The 6th House? The 6th rules illnesses of course, but does this House also rule the medication, the treatment?
Thank you.

Oddity

As a rule, the first house is health, the sixth is illness, the seventh is the physician, and the 10th is the treatment.

Hi,
In this horary question you consider these pills like an extension of the diet, and you look at the 1st House, ok.
But when pills are clearly a medication, what House we have to look at? The 6th House? The 6th rules illnesses of course, but does this House also rule the medication, the treatment?
Thank you.

What are you asking?