Career/Vocational Search: requesting guidence in my chart.

Goldstar

Hello astrologers,

I'm in need of some guidence as to what career fields my chart predominantly shows in order to purse an academic degree in or if nothing else, try to work in the related field of interest by way of entry-level jobs.

Some of the careers I've been pondering on are: Financial Planner, Real Estate Developer, Physician Assistant, Dietitian, Computer Programmer, Architect (in cybernetics) Bank Manager, Attorney, Paralegal, Administrator (Business, Public, Health), Lieutenant State Governor (Politics), Business Owner or Corporate Executive.

Any analysis or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to read my request.

Attachments

• My Chart.jpg
    My Chart.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 96

Janus

I'm still learning astrology myself, so I'm no expert...but...

I noticed that the rulers of all your work houses (2nd, 6th and 10th) are all located in the 5th House. You didn't mention any 5th house type jobs in your post...but do you have any talents you could possibly make a career of? Art? Acting? A hobby, something that you enjoy that you could money from? I don't know for sure, but all the work houses seem to go to the 5th.

Goldstar

In reply to Janus's post - That's interesting. I didn't really notice those rulers connected to the planets in my 5th house, I was more focused on the planets positioned in the 6th as possible job indicators. I may have some abilities in art (drawing/painting) tieing in the possiblitiy of being an Architect as one of my choices but never thought about acting (Motivational speaking maybe). However, my chances to appear on camera as an extra or having a one-liner part in some unknown film in Hollywood is just as realistic as winning the lottery so that why I listed off jobs in my previous post where I had a greater chance of getting into. Plus, I've got the "average joe" look and persona so that alone doesn't help my chances. However, I appreciate the analysis in bringing to my attention the work houses resonating in my 5th and the job suggestions.

Goldstar

In reply to Terrybgood's post - Thank you for your repsonse. Being astronaut comes too little too late as a job or career choice for me given the fact that the US space shuttle program was recently is grounded because of budgetary cutbacks. Is their any other indicators that you might see in my chart?

Janus

I may have some abilities in art (drawing/painting) tieing in the possiblitiy of being an Architect as one of my choices but never thought about acting (Motivational speaking maybe).

Yeah, as I said I'm pretty new at astrology so I'm not sure. But you do have Mercury in the 5th, and Mercury is the planet which rules the 2nd and 6th Houses, which are in Gemini and Virgo respectively. Since you said motivational speaking, and since Mercury rules communication, hmm...what are you like at speaking? Are you interested/good at public speaking? If you are maybe that could be an avenue you'd want to explore?

Goldstar

About average when it comes to public speaking and feel energized when addressing a crowd of people. I may need to take a couple of classes to fine tune that ablitiy. Thank you.

Adrimi

Hi, Goldstar!

My 2 cents: an administration role in the creative industries.

I hope it helps.

Last edited:

tararoseastrologer

I think that you would be good at being a dietitian or physician because of all the planets in your sixth house of health and service to others, as well as your moon in the 12th house of selflessness, it's also in Pisces which is the ruler of the 12th house. Your Saturn in Virgo would really be helpful if you were to pursue becoming a dietitian. Not to mention your Sun conjunct your Mercury helps you communicate effectively which is always useful in the medical field.

Goldstar

Hi Adrimi - could you list some job titles in that career field as an example.

Hello tararoseastrologer - thank you for your post. So if I were to purse a degree in a field, would my chart show being in the medical as a good fit or some other field?

Goldstar

So in regards to the Mars in my 6th house, would it's conjuntion with Venus and Pluto while under Libra be a indication of the legal field?

tararoseastrologer

You could channel some of your qualities there, Mars in Libra would definitely indicate a need to stand up to injustice, Venus makes you good at organizing or designing something while Pluto makes you good at research and finding solutions to problems.

tararoseastrologer

I'm not sure, maybe something that includes research, organizing and standing up for injustices. You might be good at being some sort of investigator or even a psychologist.(Pluto/Mars) You could also be good at doing something creative maybe interior design or I want to say architecture...not sure just feels right (Venus). Yeah, you'd definitely do well in the legal field focusing on somewhere where you can stand up for innocent people.(All three) I feel like you'd be good at researching cures for diseases as well.(All three) You could even be a motivational speaker focusing on spirituality (this one's more of a Venus/Pluto influence). But yeah hope this helps!

gen6k

Do you like music? How about music engineer. The asc/sun makes you kind of heady, and you do have 6th service/5th creativity leanings. I would personally think the enviornment would be a lot funner for you than computer programmer.

Think about the enviornment and people especially with that Leo sun. You have to be comfortable, leaderish, and appreciated. You need some attention, and you cant be just another wheel in the cog or somehting like that. Your pisces moon would definetly like being in art-science school.

Last edited: