Read My Chart (compatibility)

idle

I've been seeing this girl for 15 months now and I really like her. We're not so compatible astrologically but she's really nice.
donandhaz.jpg

idle

I ran it through a website and found this. Does anyone have any experience with any of these aspects? I'm especially curious about the oppositions.

432 x Conjunction y Sun - Moon

Positive aspect: This is likely to be a significant relationship. There is a strong feeling of belonging to one another, for better or for worse, that keeps the two together. It's an excellent aspect for a union: they are made to go well together, to understand, appreciate, love and complement each other.

167 x Trine y Sun - Venus

Positive aspect: It's not only about love, it's about "like". It would be a good idea to schedule plenty of leisure time together, especially when other problems arise in the relationship, if only to remind each other how much they truly enjoy each other's company, tastes, and interests. They go well together, they love each other, and feel good, happy and radiant in each other's company. There is much attraction, especially on the part of the Venus person. They are capable of charming each other. Sometimes, they gloss over problems and conflicts just in order to keep the peace, which is not a good idea in the long run.

146 x Sextile y Mercury - Mercury

Positive aspect: Favorable for all types of communication. It is so easy to get the ideas flowing. Great mental energy between the two. They respect each other's minds.

-109 x Opposition y Sun - Saturn

Negative aspect: They are certainly not made to live together. Saturn is too harsh, rigid and likes tranquility too much for the Sun. Neither will feel happy in this relationship.

-97 x Square y Mars - Mars

Negative aspect: Life together, if this happens, will be full of aggression and conflict.

-90 x Square y Moon - Neptune

Negative aspect: This union will be full of illusions and disappointments. They will find it difficult to understand each other. Unfaithfulness and lies are on the agenda.

72 x Conjunction y Saturn - Pluto

Positive aspect: Favorable union.

-69 x Opposition y Mars - Saturn

Negative aspect: It is very challenging for such a union to be happy, but if it progresses, it could easily become unbearable! Both parties must be committed to happiness in order for this to work.

-67 x Square y Saturn - Pluto

Negative aspect: Unfavorable union, the relationship will be difficult and sometimes destructive. To be avoided.

53 x Trine y Venus - Neptune

Positive aspect: Favorable union, they have the same artistic tastes in common, their life will sometimes be full of fantasy.

38 x Sextile y Venus - Pluto

Positive aspect: Great passionate affair, very intense and transforming. They feel that the relationship forces them to grow.

tararoseastrologer

The Sun-Moon conjunction in Libra indicates a strong emotional and physical attraction as well as emotional and intellectual understanding. The Moon-Uranus conjunction in Sagittarius implies that the attraction will be immediate and exciting but may end as suddenly as it began; it will help the moon individual grow and develop spiritually. The Saturn-Jupiter conjunct in Aquarius may indicate a balancing act between the Jupiter person's optimism and the Saturn person's outlook of moderation, the Jupiter person may feel that the Saturn person is too rigid at times though. The conjunction between Pluto and Saturn in Scorpio indicates that the Saturn person will be transformed by this relationship while the Pluto person will learn to be more efficient and productive. You guys also have a lot of air and fire connections between your charts so it should be a very intellectually stimulating union as well as action-oriented. The Venus in Virgo should work well with the Sun and Mars in Cancer, one thing you might enjoy doing together is cooking.
Anyways I hope this was helpful, if the chart was a bit easier to read I probably would've focused on the houses more but instead I focused on the planets and signs more. Good luck!