The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Hkk

Account Closed
Oh so i was right then :biggrin: it was just something that randomly came to me.

Sorry, Hkk im not taking over your thread (even though you can get something from this next question too) but i wanted to ask you next David. As im trying to decipher my nodes, i have my natal Jupiter trine my SN and obviously sextile my NN....so would you then say this meant that because my Jupiter trines my SN that i find my SN too easy and comfortable, hence wanting to stay there too long? My asc ruler is jupiter and unaspected, apart from the nodes, so i was thinking maybe i find it too easy to disappear (unaspected) and need to be seen?

That’s ok. Would be interesting to know

david starling

Oh so i was right then :biggrin: it was just something that randomly came to me.

Sorry, Hkk im not taking over your thread (even though you can get something from this next question too) but i wanted to ask you next David. As im trying to decipher my nodes, i have my natal Jupiter trine my SN and obviously sextile my NN....so would you then say this meant that because my Jupiter trines my SN that i find my SN too easy and comfortable, hence wanting to stay there too long? My asc ruler is jupiter and unaspected, apart from the nodes, so i was thinking maybe i find it too easy to disappear (unaspected) and need to be seen?

Embracing your SN will naturally increase the flow to your NN, rather than hinder it.

Hkk

Account Closed
Opposition is the hardest. Squares just require patience, waiting for insights which will occur on their own.

Oh ok. I got it wrong then. I always thought it was the other way round. I thought squares were harder.

I’ve always felt drawn to my Nn and wanted to change. I like change. If nothing changes I get bored or frustrated. So I’ve always been drawn to my Nn and wanting to know how to get there but that’s the trouble. I’ve read the thing with aqua Nn is always wanting more info before u do something. Whereas with Leo you should just live life and just do it. I suppose this is me being SN and finding info rather than using my heart! Which is hard as I do live in my head.

david starling

Oh ok. I got it wrong then. I always thought it was the other way round. I thought squares were harder.

I’ve always felt drawn to my Nn and wanted to change. I like change. If nothing changes I get bored or frustrated. So I’ve always been drawn to my Nn and wanting to know how to get there but that’s the trouble. I’ve read the thing with aqua Nn is always wanting more info before u do something. Whereas with Leo you should just live life and just do it. I suppose this is me being SN and finding info rather than using my heart! Which is hard as I do live in my head.

I used to get impatient also, but when I look back, I can see everything happens when it's supposed to happen. Just be ready for it. :biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed
An adventurous spirit, very useful to have around. Potential author of romantic sword and sorcery sagas, with a hero and a villain. :biggrin:

Hmmmmm, useful.... you have said this before. I feel useful is a potential to being used all the time or maybe I’m using my cap pessimism here?

Author of romance and sorcery, now I like your thinking lol

david starling

Hmmmmm, useful.... you have said this before. I feel useful is a potential to being used all the time or maybe I’m using my cap pessimism here?

Author of romance and sorcery, now I like your thinking lol

With Saturn in Libra in H1, you know how to set boundaries in a firm but polite way.

Hkk

Account Closed
With Saturn in Libra in H1, you know how to set boundaries in a firm but polite way.

Yes you are right there ds. It’s taken me a long time to understand boundaries and master it. I must say I still have issues with it sometimes but then I have learned how to overcome it. That must be the Saturn lesson