28 years old, never had a home of my own

biobcoolio

Hi all!

I am reaching out to you for some help. I am 28 years old but despite leaving my parents at an early age and having lived all over the world, I have NEVER had a place of my own to live. I have lived in hotels, hostels, camping grounds etc., but it has always been temporary. I must have stayed in more than 500 different places in my life (no kidding!)! The closest thing I've come to a place of my own, was with my ex gf. We got the place together and stayed there for about 8 months. But then we broke up! And guess whos name stood on the contract?

I am so sick of this. I just want my own place so that I can get a proper life. So I am asking you guys if you can see any indications of change regarding this in my chart? Would also like to know if and when I am likely to find a new girlfriend. My life is getting so old and I am incredibly sick of feeling like a passenger all the time, if you know what I mean! Thanks guys.

My chart can be read here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=652021#post652021

biobcoolio

Hi all!

I am reaching out to you for some help. I am 28 years old but despite leaving my parents at an early age and having lived all over the world, I have NEVER had a place of my own to live. I have lived in hotels, hostels, camping grounds etc., but it has always been temporary. I must have stayed in more than 500 different places in my life (no kidding!)! The closest thing I've come to a place of my own, was with my ex gf. We got the place together and stayed there for about 8 months. But then we broke up! And guess whos name stood on the contract?

I am so sick of this. I just want my own place so that I can get a proper life. So I am asking you guys if you can see any indications of change regarding this in my chart? Would also like to know if and when I am likely to find a new girlfriend. My life is getting so old and I am incredibly sick of feeling like a passenger all the time, if you know what I mean! Thanks guys.

My chart can be read here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=652021#post652021

Here is the chart illustrated: http://i68.tinypic.com/2u61iyb.jpg

conspiracy theorist

Astrology is pretty funny y'know. Are you aware that there is another poster who is a couple days older than you asking for a chart reading? You and her share the same angles too.

Some things are different though naturally. And I think these differences make a pretty substantial difference.

Cardinal signs are all about action and movement and are not known for staying power. Your IC is in Capricorn, a cardinal earth sign. Don't get me wrong, cardinality doesn't necessarily mean an unsettled life but a very troublesome player is EXACTLY on your IC degree and that planet my friend,is Neptune.

Neptune dissolves, muddles, softens, mystifies (according to modern theory) and
IC is "root" of the chart and our home. Neptune here seems to have "blessed" you with this life of drifting and constantly shifting accommodations, not allowing you to stay one place too long and "solidify". I also think it's important to note that this is occurring in an earth sign which harkens back to land and solidity. Capricorn as "moveable" completes the suite.

Another more traditional aspect I see that might go about explaining your situation is the partile trine between your Aquarius Moon and Gemini Mars. Mars and Moon both are about movement and activity and Mars placement in the 9th spells traveling(especially long distance). Another clue is added when we see that this trine relationship occurs in Air signs, another indication of movement. Importantly your moon rules the 10th of actions in the world and it's configuration to Mars shows that you have been constantly moving.

Will you be able to have your own place? Maybe, but even if you do end up having your own place I wouldn't be surprised if you're constantly pulled away from it do to circumstances that take you far from home base. In that case I think it would serve you to turn this "drifting"/moving proclivity into something that works for you. Jobs/ a career that has you traveling across the country/abroad might be a fine way to turn your constant movement into an advantage.

biobcoolio

Astrology is pretty funny y'know. Are you aware that there is another poster who is a couple days older than you asking for a chart reading? You and her share the same angles too.

Some things are different though naturally. And I think these differences make a pretty substantial difference.

Cardinal signs are all about action and movement and are not known for staying power. Your IC is in Capricorn, a cardinal earth sign. Don't get me wrong, cardinality doesn't necessarily mean an unsettled life but a very troublesome player is EXACTLY on your IC degree and that planet my friend,is Neptune.

Neptune dissolves, muddles, softens, mystifies (according to modern theory) and
IC is "root" of the chart and our home. Neptune here seems to have "blessed" you with this life of drifting and constantly shifting accommodations, not allowing you to stay one place too long and "solidify". I also think it's important to note that this is occurring in an earth sign which harkens back to land and solidity. Capricorn as "moveable" completes the suite.

Another more traditional aspect I see that might go about explaining your situation is the partile trine between your Aquarius Moon and Gemini Mars. Mars and Moon both are about movement and activity and Mars placement in the 9th spells traveling(especially long distance). Another clue is added when we see that this trine relationship occurs in Air signs, another indication of movement. Importantly your moon rules the 10th of actions in the world and it's configuration to Mars shows that you have been constantly moving.

Will you be able to have your own place? Maybe, but even if you do end up having your own place I wouldn't be surprised if you're constantly pulled away from it do to circumstances that take you far from home base. In that case I think it would serve you to turn this "drifting"/moving proclivity into something that works for you. Jobs/ a career that has you traveling across the country/abroad might be a fine way to turn your constant movement into an advantage.

Very interesting! I am looking into this now. It certainly does not show a very optimistic outlook, for sure. ;) Perhaps I should try to aquire a houseboat then? Also, I have heard that things will change for me around this time because of Saturn, how do you think that affects this?

Thanks a lot for your input, you seem extremely knowlegable so anything more you can add would be great. ;) Like what do you think about my love life? If I'm not to find a home, how will i find a woman to match that? Sorry if I am being needy, I just find everything here so interesting, lol