Career

princess valhalla

Hello! I am going back to college this fall. Yay! :biggrin: I still don't know what I want to do though. I know I am sick of my **** job. I really want to write (as previously expressed) and I have seeds germinating. However, I realize it is something I have to do on the side and maybe one day, if I am lucky, I can do it f/t for a living. Sorry for the detour! :tongue: Anyways . . . what type of profession would I be happy in and/or would be good at?

Thanks, Sarah

princess valhalla

sorry forgot chart! lol

Attachments

• Whole Signs.jpg
    Whole Signs.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Placidus.jpg
    Placidus.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 21
go into psychology, but take some courses in communication. But this chart is not favorable for you finishing school. You most likely wont finish school.

One thing you do have is alot of drive, an overwhelming mount. Think about starting your own business. What business, i dont know. According to this chart, you have an interest in psychology. But you need a degree for that.

princess valhalla

Thanks Terry. I've always been interested in psychology (aquarius moon?) but doubt I would go into that field. What you say about not finishing is probably true. Previously I attended community college and have 26 credits thus far but dropped out due to financial obligations and the stress from working, raising 2 daughters and going to school on top of it all. Not that it is impossible, but at the time, I was beginning to be overwhelmed.
I have always been more of a self taught person. I love to read on various subjects, etc. And of course I consider myself a student of life. :) I took some of my courses online and found I liked it better than sitting in a classroom. My favorite subjects of the classes I have taken were: English Comp and Rhetoric, Philosophy and Art Appreciation. Least favorite: Algebra!!!! :sick:
However, right now I am having a strong urge to make a (figurative) move and get out of working 'slave wage' jobs!
Looking for some sort of direction . . . currently lost. :sad:

this is not a good chart for job/career at all, but does bode well for any partnership, business or marriage. And it is good for starting own business, due to your drive/motivation.

princess valhalla

Unfortunately working is a necessity. If I don't work, I can't feed my children or keep a roof over their head etc. You mentioned I have drive and right now I absolutely do! I have drive to give my children a good life. . . to be able to put them through college. . . to give them every opportunity to be successful, happy and flourish.
So sorry, I cannot accept that I am not good at any job or career. If my chart says otherwise, I will prove the stars wrong. :devil: lol

Blackempress

Hello! I am going back to college this fall. Yay! :biggrin: I still don't know what I want to do though. I know I am sick of my **** job. I really want to write (as previously expressed) and I have seeds germinating. However, I realize it is something I have to do on the side and maybe one day, if I am lucky, I can do it f/t for a living. Sorry for the detour! :tongue: Anyways . . . what type of profession would I be happy in and/or would be good at?

Thanks, Sarah

Princess, I think What Terry was trying to say is that you don't have the REGULAR Schooling & as you said you're better off on the internet learning rather than a classroom. Secondly Mercury Conj Neptune in Sagittarius though gives you inclination towards philosophy, art, spiritual subjects, it doesn't particular stand much as a sign of 'intelligence' as Neptune tends to Dissolve whatever it touches so in this case it's the mind-thinking capability. That can also lead to misunderstandings.

No sweat! Don't take it to heart. Try to use Astrology as a GUIDE to your potential rather than taking offence.
You have a strong Moon in 10th which means that you ultimately reach a position of Authority. Your own authority. Pluto in 6th plus the stellium in 8th point towards transformational profession. Aquarian MC would want alot of freedom but you will do well as a team-player & give your clients enough space.
Your Dealership (relationships/associations) might be unusual or might happen unexpectedly but long term, they might work out. You might
find work in medicine, social organizations, fund raising, research, finance, astronomy, fashion, engineering, design, art, music, computers and communication, but don't rule out something completely unusual or unorthodox.

princess valhalla

Even if mercury conjunct neptune doesn't indicate 'intelligence' or give 'mind-thinking capabilities' it doesn't mean I am dumb! There are all different types of intelligence just as there is personalities, abilities, etc. Even if this were to be the case, wouldn't it be even more important to get a formal education?
You said that astrology should be a 'guide.' I agree with this completely. I don't believe that I am condemned to every bad aspect in my chart. That is why I say 'then i shall prove the stars wrong.' I don't believe in absolute predetermined destiny. That is why we all have free will.

Respectfully,
Sarah