the saturn return that never ends.. loosing my faith. help!

floatin*

i'll let my chart do the talking.. any insight would be so great.

my life is pretty much a mess...

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_jackie_hp_66218_11860.gif
    astro_w2at_01_jackie_hp_66218_11860.gif
    55.1 KB · Views: 43

floatin*

thank you for your response, but do you mind elaborating? that is kind of a heavy thing to drop. i would really appreciate it.. thanks

Carris

Your saturn return is already pretty much over. Saturn is currently at 27* libra whereas your natal saturn is at 22*. My saturn return was also very hard and difficult for me - but it changed my thinking for the better.

You have a locomotive shaped chart with the sun (self, individuality, authority, leadership) ruler of 2nd (self worth, assets, possessions) in the 8th (transformation, mystery, secrets, other people's resources) in aquarius (humanitarian, independent, intellectual) leading the planets. The sun gets a trine from saturn (7th - partners) and mars (10th - career, public, aspirations). So perhaps your self worth is somehow related with transformation in a humanitarian way - and this is supported by your partners and your career.

Ruler of ascendent, moon (instinct, feelings, emotions) is in 2nd in leo (needs attention) - so perhaps your focus is on acquiring self worth, assets, possessions?

"The 2nd/8th house issues revolve around the theme of personal security and sharing our material and emotional resources with others. Life circumstances will force us to find the balance between developing our own values and learning to trust ourselves, and putting our trust in others without depending solely upon them."

"A Stellium creates too much energy coming into the activities and affairs of that House. It generates obsessive energy. The individual becomes obsessively focused with the activities of that House. The affairs of that House take up all of the energies of the individual."

With stellium in the 4th house - "The home life is often tumultuous, especially finding upset with every little transit. Their obsession is dwelling too much on their own past when they keep their energies in the personal sector. The past is always a frame of reference for almost any 4th House placement, stellium or not. The individual gets emotionally stuck in the past."

Does this sound true for you?

The moon neptune trine makes you very sensitive, compassionate and artistic. The saturn venus square can give troubles with depression, peace, harmony, relationships and social life.

floatin*

Thanks for your response Carris.. its appreciated..
the reason I think I'm still in my saturn return, is because Saturn is retrograding back to my natal spot.. and before doing so is meeting up with my pluto as well. so its all feeling very intense still... on top of all the other drama my chart brings.

any other clarity or perspectives would be great. i'm really grasping at straws now, and don't have much help or support .. :(

Hanzzo

i will experience my saturn return next year with saturn also in 4th house in scorpio squaring sun.

can you be more detailed about what are you experiencing or experienced with this transit?

Faith

Carris

Thanks for your response Carris.. its appreciated..
the reason I think I'm still in my saturn return, is because Saturn is retrograding back to my natal spot.. and before doing so is meeting up with my pluto as well. so its all feeling very intense still... on top of all the other drama my chart brings.

any other clarity or perspectives would be great. i'm really grasping at straws now, and don't have much help or support .. :(
I'm sorry you are going through such a tough time. Like I said, my entire saturn return, in fact 25 to 31, was quite undescribably unbearable. When you are in the middle of it you can't see the light. I couldn't be comforted by anything. But it did get over and now I look back at the person I was and say - "Why couldn't you just have changed your way of thinking instead of resisting it? Why did you insist on getting upset? Why were you so dependent on the outside world and material things? Why didn't you know that real peace comes from within?" But of course hindsight is 20/20. And talk is cheap - all these things are easier said than done.

You have many harmonious aspects in your chart - so there is a lot of support and strength both within you and from other people (I actually have no major harmonious aspects in my chart). Focus on the leader of your planets - the sun, which your self worth, placed in 8th house of transformation in the humanitarian inventive original aquarius. Just transform your sense of self worth - from outer focus to an inner focus.

Repeat to yourself - "I REFUSE to feel upset - no matter what happens or what anybody says or does. I am determined to be happy - I am happy - even if I have to live on bread and water - I will still be happy. Because real happiness comes from within - not from things or from other people's opinions of you."

I hope this helps.

Last edited: