Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

leomoon

Sorry David, I didn't realise I was living in the past.
I thought I was just curious about the outcome of an important investigation into possible election fraud.

Elena: In this country, trump's rantings about the Election last November, is simply called "The Big Lie".

Trump's natal chart clearly shows this if we look closely, a propensity towards "Big LIES"

His natal Mercury, his Jupiter - (Mercury is communications and Jupiter enlarges everything it touches ...good or bad)
I realize you know this, but I put it here for others who may read and are trying to learn.

U.S. psychological profile of Hitler

The phrase "big lie" was also used in a report prepared during the war by the United States Office of Strategic Services in describing Hitler's psychological profile:[13]
His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

The reason they call it this is because Mr. Trump read Hitler's rantings, and knows all about "the Big Lie" and it appears this is what he started. The whole premise of the "Big Lie" is to keep repeating something large (not small, like you said, an "important" election" and say over and over and over again, "it was fraud" when it clearly (via all the courts and judges) say it was not.

Its really that simple, people just fell for it, as many did in Germany. Attributed to Joseph Goebbels who said:

"The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. (i.e. the repititon) They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous"

It could well have been called "The Big Myth", same idea.

(Wikipedia)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

Last edited:

leomoon

Last edited:

david starling

Last edited:

leomoon

More like rehashing the past. Nothing's going to change anyone's mind.
Since my astrological prediction came true, and I saw the eclipse on the day the Electoral College met as going against Trump, I have no reason to question the results.

I could explain the audit results, but you asked for Blackbery's take on it.

Dirius pointed out that the irregularities claimed concerning the ballots themselves, even though the original counting of ballots was proven correct, don't specify who might have benefited from the alleged irregularities.

A January 6th event? There was a December 4th Annular Solar Eclipse 12 Sagittarius 5 South Saros cycle

My notes say that the South (5 So), is for endings.... and was conjunct his Moon & South Node -

What about the upcoming Eclipses. Have you checked them yet?

blackbery

Very true. :mercury::cancer: feminine energy, warm, compassionate, emotional and intuitive.

But going back to the Solar Eclipse on June 10, 2021 which is the highlight of the year for President Trump. Landing directly on his :sun::northnode::uranus:
H10, his entire career kicked off a 6 month cycle. A NEW DAY BEGUN.
We witnessed the total collapse of the biden regime during these past 6 months & an increase in popularity & respect towards President Trump.

There is nothing more positive than a Solar Eclipse on a personal planet & with Trump, there are 3 planets involved. Additionally, he's having a :jupiter: :conjunct: DC & love & popularity increasing expodentiently. The powerful :pluto::trine: Trump MC and the power is all his.:happy::happy::happy:

The SE with :northnode: involved prove that Destiny led Trump to win in 2016 & 2020 & he will serve out his 2nd Term without a doubt. The rigged election is being uncovered during :retrograde: As Trump always says 'The diamonds that the Dems stole have to be returned'. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

The Great American Solar Eclipse on Trump AC:conjunct::mars::conjunct: Regulus in 2017 brought Trump to Victory 6 months prior to the day:
August 21, 2017.
The June 10/2021 Solar Eclipse is bringing Trump back into the Presidency with an election that he won by huge margins.

The Solar Lion King returns just in time to SAVE AMERICA which the Biden Marxists have really decimated with open borders, mandated vaxxes, terrible military decisions, trillions wasted, rising inflation & energy deficiency.

Since the SE, Trump has endorsed Patriots within the GOP & moved to oust the RINOS. It's really Trump Patriot Party now & no candidate can win without an endorsement from the Great Patriot Trump bright :sun:

Merc in Cancer suggests emotional, rather than logical, analytical thinking.

blackbery

Mmmmmmmmmm. It's :neptune: lies & propaganda spread by the Dems & fake news AGAINST Trump. EVERYTHING that they have accused him of have proven to be a big :jupiter::neptune: FIB!:sick::sick::sick:

Trump has been proven to be RIGHT 99% of the time while what they accuse him of, the corrupt Dems are guilty of themselves.

He did 'lay low' for 6 months when the Lunar Eclipse in Dec/20 hit his :moon:
The demonic Dems wanted to ensure he was too weak to fight the rigged election & made up one :neptune:lie after another. :crying::crying::crying:

The fake insurrection that never was. Not one person has been charged with insurrection & not one weapon found. Antifa/FBI informants the only ones that were violent. The video tapes coming out now proving it. In the end, the truth is coming out about it all. The stolen election, the fake insurrection, the propaganda about him being a nazi, white supremacist, racist. All cruel & deliberate lies.

Durham indictments proving who the actual liars & criminals are.
IG M.Horowitz report clearly outlines the corruption within the FBI/DNC.

:mercury::libra::retrograde: bringing the dirty secrets out & the truth illuminated.

Maria Bartiromo Brings Up Creepy John Podesta Today Noting the Clintons Had More to Do with Russia than the Trumps Ever Did

President Trump: “Our country is up against some of the most sinister forces and entrenched interests that anyone has ever seen in our country. We’ve never seen like is happening today, but no matter how big or powerful they appear you must never forget, this nation does not belong to them.
This nation belongs to you!”

Trump's natal chart clearly shows this if we look closely, a propensity towards "Big LIES"

His natal Mercury, his Jupiter - (Mercury is communications and Jupiter enlarges everything it touches ...good or bad)
I realize you know this, but I put it here for others who may read and are trying to learn.

ElenaJ

"Trump's natal chart clearly shows this if we look closely, a propensity towards "Big LIES"

I realize you know this, but I put it here for others who may read and are trying to learn. "

This is the first time I hear mercury/jupiter in any aspect connected with lying.
Exaggeration yes. Even religious zeal.
But Jupiter is truth, not lies.

The Big Lie theory is actually well known.
It is being used currently, not completely successfully, about climate change (formerly known as Global warming), the Jan 6th "insurrection", the Russian connections, the absence of election fraud, the southern border disaster, even the Covit crisis and forced vaccinations.

It's being reinforced by the use of censorship, allowing only one side of a discussion so that, in theory, it will become the truth.
Unfortunately, this tactic has never worked in the past and it isn't working now either. The truth comes out sooner or later.

Pluto about to go direct, is the planet that digs down to get to the bottom of things, topples to rebuild better, brings to light from darkness.
The Phoenix rising from the ashes.
We'll see what it brings to light this time around.

david starling

"Trump's natal chart clearly shows this if we look closely, a propensity towards "Big LIES"

I realize you know this, but I put it here for others who may read and are trying to learn. "

This is the first time I hear mercury/jupiter in any aspect connected with lying.

It is being used currently, not completely successfully, about climate change (formerly known as Global warming), the Jan 6th "insurrection", the Russian connections, the absence of election fraud, the southern border disaster, even the Covit crisis and forced vaccinations.

It's being reinforced by the use of censorship, allowing only one side of a discussion so that, in theory, it will become the truth.
Unfortunately, this tactic has never worked in the past and it isn't working now either. The truth comes out sooner or later.

Pluto about to go direct, is the planet that digs down to get to the bottom of things, topples to rebuild better, brings to light from darkness.

"The Big Lie", as used by Liberals these days, is about only one thing--the supposedly "stolen" 2020 Election.

All the alleged "evidence" for that has fallen apart, but Trump's trying to keep it going in order to get more $$$ from his Paytriots.

Once the outer planets have all stationed Direct, the Big Lie should peter out on its own. Time to move on.

That happens next Sun in Aquarius, and the $$$ from the Paytriots will be all about the extremely important Midterm elections.

Last edited:

chay

Banned

Using more modern schools of Astrology he has a closer square to Neptune-5deg Libra in the 2nd house. This is lying for money, it's using friends & connections for money & as we tend to experience all energies & manifestations of our charts over our life it means his friends use him for money too. The big lie...Lindell cashed in, Giuliani, Sidney Powell all jumped in on the big lie to benefit Trump & themselves. Equally disturbing, he has asteroid Eris at 9deg Aries, Amor conjunct Sphinx at 6deg Aries. There are no boundaries as far as his deceit goes & Eris is spreading discord for these purposes. He deliberately lies for money.

chay

Banned
Using more modern schools of Astrology he has a closer square to Neptune-5deg Libra in the 2nd house. This is lying for money, it's using friends & connections for money & as we tend to experience all energies & manifestations of our charts over our life it means his friends use him for money too. The big lie...Lindell cashed in, Giuliani, Sidney Powell all jumped in on the big lie to benefit Trump & themselves. Equally disturbing, he has asteroid Eris at 9deg Aries, Amor conjunct Sphinx at 6deg Aries. There are no boundaries as far as his deceit goes & Eris is spreading discord for these purposes. He deliberately lies for money.

Also Mercury at 8deg Cancer & Jupiter at 17deg Libra is not the tightest of conjunctions. He has Poseidon at 7deg Libra conjunct Neptune at 8deg & Poseidon is ethics, learning & Propaganda, on screens quite literally these days. Didn't he do a University scam too?

chay

Banned
Also Mercury at 8deg Cancer & Jupiter at 17deg Libra is not the tightest of conjunctions. He has Poseidon at 7deg Libra conjunct Neptune at 8deg & Poseidon is ethics, learning & Propaganda, on screens quite literally these days. Didn't he do a University scam too?

Also he has Odysseys right at 10deg Capricorn...there's your rallies.

david starling

Also he has Odysseys right at 10deg Capricorn...there's your rallies.

I associated his big, exuberant rallies with Saturn and Jupiter in Capricorn.

Saturn left Capricorn on Dec.16th, and the rallies were never the same.
There was the disastrous rally on January 6th, the ridiculous CPAC rally in February with that golden idol wearing flip flops, and he was even booed for the first time at his Alabama rally on Aug.23rd.

The Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction really ended it for him--he's just running on fumes now.

blackbery

You keep claiming that he's guilty of crimes, the Trump Derangement Crowd have been lying about him for 5 yrs now. Non-stop witch hunts, non-stop tax investigations & NADA. You think they would have found something by now as Trump has the entire deep state against him. Yet, they haven't charged him with anything because he's clean. \
Unlike many of the corrupt Dems & RINOs.:surprised:

:neptune: like every other planet has a dark/light quality. Trump is very imaginative, he dreamed of building golf courses & hotels in locations around the world. He has failed at times but he always rises up & wins in the end. That's the strength of his :sun: and the powerful :mars::conjunct:AC:conjunct:
Regulus. You can compare him to a General who loses one battle only to come back 10x harder & win the entire war. That's exactly what DJT is doing now.

Promises made, Promises Kept. Probably the only modern POTUS to actually carry out what he promised to the people. :venus::saturn: integrity.

With :jupiter::trine::uranus::sun::northnode: President Trump is an extremely fortunate and lucky person. Bankruptcies didn't stop him, he moved onto the next successful project.

Nothing can stop his Destiny to lead America in his 2nd Term. The Solar Eclipse in June/21 the dawn of a new day; the rising up of this very important man who will lead the nation & the world back to the Light.

MAGA isn't just a campaign slogan. :mercury::jupiter: speaks Higher Truth.

:happy::happy::happy:

david starling

Indeed. The audits are cleaning up the corruption & many will be arrested.
Durham indictments unsealed.
And so forth.

The end of the old guard. That's the significance of the :jupiter::saturn::conjunct: in Dec. Trump cleaning the 'dirty, filthy swamp'.

The Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction took away his magic. It's all in the past, and will live on in memory only.

blackbery

and :pluto::trine: Trump's Midheaven, in addition to the powerful Solar Eclipse, the :jupiter: transits, it's all turning in his favour while the fake president gets chanted everywhere 'f** joe biden.

The fake news have lied about Trump for 5 yrs. But it's the Dems & the corrupt leaders & Rinos who are being arrested & charged. Many of them forced to resign & many more arrests to come from the audits & Obamagate & fake Russia-Collusion delusion. The Storm has arrived.:lol::lol::lol:

Trump is the Solar Lion King ruled by :sun::leo:. The people are his pride & he's here to save us from the tyrannical & evil JO'Bama Marxist Regime which wants China to take over the country.
Never going to happen while Trump is around. He loves the nation & the people too much & the Military are with him.
They take an Oath to the Constitution & not to any one person.

Trump's natal chart meshess extremely well with the Sibley chart of the USA & he always stated that he would run for President when his country needed him.

A great Patriot who the majority love & respect. :love::love::love::love:

"]

blackbery

The proof is in the pudding. Jo'Bama polling lower than 35% & dropping. Everybody hates him & his destructive, Marxist agenda which is destroying the country. He's a loser & failing at everything & even the few Dems & Independents who actually voted for him have turned against him. He will either be removed with the 25th or be impeached.

Trump, on the other hand, is viewed as the TRUE President & everyone is waiting for him to return to SAVE AMERICA. He is more beloved & respected now than even before the 2020 election when he rec'd more votes than any other presidential candidate in history. The apex of his chart is being high-ligshted, 10th House, AC, DC.

Welcome back Presidesnt Trump to MAGA. :):):) Secure the border AGAIN. Bring prosperity, growth & more jobs back AGAIN, stop the lunatic left Marxist agenda to force vaxx & impose tyrannical rules over the people.

Poll: Majority of Trump Voters Want Red States to Secede from Blue States

Bidenflation Unexpectedly Accelerated in August to Fastest Pace in Over 30 Years

‘Judge, Jury And Executioner’: Tulsi Gabbard Says Biden ‘Needs To Apologize’ For Throwing Border Agents Under The Bus

Special prosecutor John Durham subpoenas law firm with ties to the 2016 Clinton campaign as part of his Russia investigation in sign he is expanding his criminal case

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-want-red-states-to-secede-from-blue-states/

https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/25/tulsi-gabbard-joe-biden-border-agents/

I could go on & on about the failure in Afghanistan & numerous failures in 8 months with the O'Biden Regime but it would take up too much time.

It's all coming out with the :retrograde: then movement to 'clean house' by Trump & the Military can ontinue although they have been draining the biggest swamp monsters since summer 2017. It's a long process but we've almost reached the end.

The Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction took away his magic. It's all in the past, and will live on in memory only.

blackbery

The rally in Iowa was massive, huge crowd, great speakers, lots of love. President Trump talked a long time about the rigged election & how the country cannot last 3 more yrs with the fake resident currently in the WH.
Let's go Brandon!:wink:

With the ongoing :jupiter::trine::sun Trump is receving justice for his big 2020 election win. The audits are moving forward, indictments against the corrupt obama/clintin machine & every charge against him thrown out. The :neptune: propaganda witch hunts continue against him as the desperate, demonic Dems tried to hold onto false & fake O'Biden presidency.

Along with :jupiter President Trump has the powerful :pluto::trine: MC with the additional :chiron::trine::trine::pluto:. Justice is coming, Trump will retain the power. :northnode: 10th. His Destiny is to fulfill his 2nd Term and MAGA, AGAIN!

He's endorsing all Patriots and throwing the RINOs like McConnell & Cheney to the curb.

Nothing can stop Trump's rise to :pluto::pluto:Power; it's in the astrology.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The Thursday House hearing of the Arizona Election Scam turned sharply against the Democrats when Congressman Andy Biggs and others started asking questions about all the damning findings of the audit and the people for Maricopa County were unable to give an answer.

It was incredible.

They could not answer why they deleted and moved election data after they received a subpoena, or why they have never delivered chain of custody documents for millions of ballots. Congressman Andrew Clyde exposed the Democrats' "Big Lie" that Biden "won", because no matter how many times you count counterfeit money, "you may have 100 pieces of paper in your pocket, but you sure don't have $100 dollars in legal tender."

The hearing exposed how numerous laws were broken during the Arizona voting, how blank mail-in ballot envelopes were approved, and how there are tens of thousands of suspected fraudulent ballots.

The Fake News, however, refuses to cover those questions and answers because they prove, without question, that we won Arizona (and many other states).

Attachments

• astro_2gw_donald_trump_adb.57549.73810.jpg
    astro_2gw_donald_trump_adb.57549.73810.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 22

blackbery

Transiting :moon::capricorn::conjunct::pluto :trine: President Trump's MC at the moment he released this statement yesterday.

With the :venus::saturn aspect today, more & more people wish for the day the responsible leader Trump to return. as they watch the country collapse right before their eyes. The people want the :saturn: border wall completed.

Donald J. Trump
October 12th, 2021

Not even possible to believe the lies, exaggerations, and outright fraud committed by very poorly rated Morning “News” Shows about the January 6th protest. They say whatever comes to their mind, like writing a fictional novel. The press has lost its way at a level that is not even believable. Books, likewise, are made up stories and should only be sold as fiction. These are terrible human beings that do this to our Country.

The 2020 Election was a fraud rife with errors, irregularities, and scandal.
The Radical Left knows it, the media knows it, and the Patriots of our Country know it, and now the U.S.A. is paying a big price—it is very sadly going to hell!