Will i get the job

niakoia

10th house (career) is quite strong, with its ruler placed in its sign and in the 10th house, some favorable aspects as well.

Judging by the placement of the moon, seems it will not happen so fast - probably there will be several levels of interviews and some delays. I'd say you'll get the job in about 23 weeks from now :)

Do let us know how it goes, please.

gougou55

10th house (career) is quite strong, with its ruler placed in its sign and in the 10th house, some favorable aspects as well.

Judging by the placement of the moon, seems it will not happen so fast - probably there will be several levels of interviews and some delays. I'd say you'll get the job in about 23 weeks from now :)

Do let us know how it goes, please.

23 weeks?! How have you come to that conclusion?

niakoia

23 weeks?! How have you come to that conclusion?

As far as I know the Moon is the 'teller' of time. Moon will come to an aspect with Mercury in 23 degrees.

Moon is in a cadent house, which means slow materialization. Thus, it cannot be 23 hours or 23 days, that's why I say 23 weeks (23 months seems inappropriate in this case).

Do let me know how things go - I'm trying to get the hold of timing, as well as astrology, so getting feedback is very important :)

Hope all goes well and you get the job, and much earlier too..... :sideways: