How true..I'll get married to painter?

strns

I'm honestly unsure how the astrologer got that? Could be venus in the 7th house??
I'd expect marriage to a painter to be something like 7th house in pisces, but even that would be marriage to someome creative, not specifically a painter.
Do you know where your Juno is?

Fercel

I'm honestly unsure how the astrologer got that? Could be venus in the 7th house??
I'd expect marriage to a painter to be something like 7th house in pisces, but even that would be marriage to someome creative, not specifically a painter.
Do you know where your Juno is?

Hi,
I believe my Juno is in Aquarius. I find it unbelievable as well. She didn't give me a clear explanation though

That's a VERY specific thing to say to be honest, but if that's what he came up with... that's what he came up with, it is on your back to trust the persons reading of course.

Also great chart! highly compatible with myself lol.

conspiracy theorist

I reckon the astrologer was modern oriented and saw the Venus in the 7th house square Neptune and the ruler of your descendant in the sign of Pisces (who, if a modern astrologer, would see Pisces being ruled by Neptune) and made that prediction. Venus - art/aesthetics, Neptune - imagination/glamour/does better in the world of the spirit as opposed to 9 to 5, Pisces - emotional, "deep", poet, artist etc. 7th house - marriage partner. And there is the recipe.

Hermeshadesluna

They were totally off. First of all, your descendant is in Aries, so you'll definetly looking at someone who has personal planets in Aries, particulary Venus since Venus is your dominant planet. Second, of all I definetly second what strns said about the Juno and since it's in Aquarius then an Aquarian type will pique your interest. Third of all, someone who's Saturn aspects your Venus and in harmonious aspect and preferably in fire. Hope that helped. Peace, love and gnosis!

strns

Hi,
I believe my Juno is in Aquarius. I find it unbelievable as well. She didn't give me a clear explanation though
Hi!
If your juno is in aquarius in the 5th house then that could also be where she got it?? 5th house ruling pleasure and creativity etc etc

Fercel

That's a VERY specific thing to say to be honest, but if that's what he came up with... that's what he came up with, it is on your back to trust the persons reading of course.

Also great chart! highly compatible with myself lol.

Hi,
I don't think it's a great chart because my venus and ketu are together in the 7th. I will experiences failed relationships again and again :annoyed:

Fercel

They were totally off. First of all, your descendant is in Aries, so you'll definetly looking at someone who has personal planets in Aries, particulary Venus since Venus is your dominant planet. Second, of all I definetly second what strns said about the Juno and since it's in Aquarius then an Aquarian type will pique your interest. Third of all, someone who's Saturn aspects your Venus and in harmonious aspect and preferably in fire. Hope that helped. Peace, love and gnosis!

Hi,
I appreciate your response. Thanks a million. :love:
Actually I am dating a guy with an Aquarius Venus and Juno in Pisces.
He is creative and an amateur painter.

Last edited:

Fercel

I reckon the astrologer was modern oriented and saw the Venus in the 7th house square Neptune and the ruler of your descendant in the sign of Pisces (who, if a modern astrologer, would see Pisces being ruled by Neptune) and made that prediction. Venus - art/aesthetics, Neptune - imagination/glamour/does better in the world of the spirit as opposed to 9 to 5, Pisces - emotional, "deep", poet, artist etc. 7th house - marriage partner. And there is the recipe.

Hi,

Fercel

Hi!
If your juno is in aquarius in the 5th house then that could also be where she got it?? 5th house ruling pleasure and creativity etc etc

Hi,