Pluto transit 5th house

LunaNeptuna

Hey everyone!
Pluto is entering my 5th house next week. I'd like to know how I could interpret that and I'd also like to hear your experiences with this transit.
I know that the 5th house is related to art, creativity, love and children but I don't really know how to interpret it and not much information is found about this precise transit.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_luna_hk.61863.183083.jpg
    astro_2gw_luna_hk.61863.183083.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 29

hypatia

where are you at currently in your life with things like creative expression and children and romance?

quite a few years ago when Uranus was approaching my 5th house I decided to be proactive and use that energy.
As Uranus entered my 5th house, I started the initial paperwork towards the process for adopting a child.
I was aiming to use the energy of the 5th house & children, with the energy of the not-so-usual-pathways of Uranus - so adopting rather than pregnancy.
It wasn't without it's challenges on the way, but ultimately, I'm very glad that I took the initiative that I did.

Is there some part of 5th house energy that you would like to transform in your own life?
Are you an artist? Do you have a current romance? Have you considered becoming a parent?

LunaNeptuna

Hi Hypatia
thank you for answering and sharing your experience regarding Uranus. I do have natal Uranus in the 5th house and the idea of adopting a child has always seemed appealing ;)
So to answer your questions, I am an artist (musician, singer songwriter) but I think that for now Pluto is transforming romance and sex. One day after posting this thread I stumbled upon a man (that I had met 4 years ago) whose Venus is exactly conjunct my Saturn (ruler of my 5th house) and I felt a type of sexual desire I have never felt for anyone before (I am a virgin...). And even if he's not a Scorpio, he is Plutonian (Pluto conjunct his DS) and he's got 4 planets in the 8th house. Even if I try not to have expectations, I do feel like he's gonna play a big role in my life (for good or for bad), and while I am extremely scared I feel like my re-encounter with him is fated. He's also 10 years older than me (my saturn in the 7th house lol...)