A plenty aquarian chart

Estrellero

I have read many natal charts, but only a few people have read mine. It is a plenty aquarian chart. I was born only 4 days before supposed birth of Antichrist, whose advent with the great stellium in Acuarius in february 1962 supposedly marks the beginning of the Age of Acuarius.

Estrellero.JPG

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Anti-Christ

noraleader

Banned
i wouldn't deign to read your chart because certainly you are more experienced than i, and as a solar aquarius (and venus cazimi) i am somewhat biased in my envaluation :) so i would only look at everything and say, "awesome".

funny thing about the antichrist, each time i visit youtube there are a bunch of videos saying "will the antichrist come off his island may 5th?"

hahaha i don't know what "coming off his island" could mean.. the mind boggles.. :)

..and now, that channel is full of the same videos, with the date changed ot some time in august hahaha :)

fearmongering has long been used as a strategy in culture, to weaken and disenfranchise the susceptible and make them game for predation. people who are afraid of their culture falling apart spend all their free resources "prepping" for the apocalypse, so they have no energy or means to address the continuing, sedulous social expenses, and find themselves living on skid row. population control.. it is instituted widely throughout the west, at least. even when i arrived in the united states, i remember the "nostradamus" craze in 1981 that said we'd all be eating each other by 1985 or so. with so many science fiction and apocalyptic movies and fiction, this is easy for everyone to visualise.

if the antichrist isn't already here, they at least have a lot of people working in hollywood and posting on the internet to perpetually generate fear :)

Kitchy

Banned
Bien Venidos, Estrellero -

There are a few threads hiding around in here on the '62 Aquarian stellium. I found this one, which I had offered some general insight. You are among a handful of folks born in that early Feb cluster that I've known/encountered.

You're in good company, too.

I find it very interesting that your super stellium is in 8th - in your case, still waters really DO flow deep and fountain forth ;)

I'm going to venture to ask if you have found or created wealth in your life through your unusual approaches?

I read your Trump summary on one of the threads today and I enjoyed your precision.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92074&highlight=super+stellium

katydid

Wow. that is a heavy dose of Aquarius. And yet, at the same time, it seems there are instructions to you to be cautious not to be come TOO Aquarian. The North Node in LEO in the 2nd seems to be pointing you back in the direction of your own, individual values and personal beliefs and concerns. And the tight conjunction to Venus, ruler of the IC and the 11th, is reminding you to keep in contact with your emotional life and balance your personal relationships or you will be sucked into the South Node in Aquarius, where the larger community concerns can swallow you whole?:sideways:

Estrellero

Wow. that is a heavy dose of Aquarius. And yet, at the same time, it seems there are instructions to you to be cautious not to be come TOO Aquarian. The North Node in LEO in the 2nd seems to be pointing you back in the direction of your own, individual values and personal beliefs and concerns. And the tight conjunction to Venus, ruler of the IC and the 11th, is reminding you to keep in contact with your emotional life and balance your personal relationships or you will be sucked into the South Node in Aquarius, where the larger community concerns can swallow you whole?:sideways:

I must have a heavy karmic inheritance. Such a stellium set to South Node shows I am a extremely introvert, self centered person. South Node in 8th house is between Mercury and Jupiter, so I have directed my life towards learning, to acumulate knowledges. I ought to teach to the others, but I have never become an academic. In fact, I am concerned in community issues, I am a radical, but I'll never be a leader.

Estrellero

Bien Venidos, Estrellero -

There are a few threads hiding around in here on the '62 Aquarian stellium. I found this one, which I had offered some general insight. You are among a handful of folks born in that early Feb cluster that I've known/encountered.

You're in good company, too.

I find it very interesting that your super stellium is in 8th - in your case, still waters really DO flow deep and fountain forth ;)

I'm going to venture to ask if you have found or created wealth in your life through your unusual approaches?

I read your Trump summary on one of the threads today and I enjoyed your precision.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92074&highlight=super+stellium

I have studied and have acumulated knowledge, I am a expert in my professional field (not astrology-only amateur) but I am not a boss.