Lost guy here, need help!

biobcoolio

Hi everyone! Im new to this forum and also quite new to astrology. Would you guys please help me interpret this chart of mine? It would be greatly appreciated since I'm on a journey trying to figure myself out and finding a purpose in life. My life has been very chaotic up until this point, where I've become hell bent on being true to myself and finding my true path. Don't want to give too much away before hearing your initial responses, however I will say that I have been doing a lot of traveling and a lot of drugs. Also, I am really trying hard to learn about astrology, so please consider me as a wannabe fellow astrologer. ;) I am a 28 year old male. Thank you so much for reading this and thank you in advance for any replies!

My chart: http://i68.tinypic.com/2u61iyb.jpg

Positions of Planets
Sun 1°00' Taurus
Moon 10°26' Aquarius
Mercury 14°45' Aries
Venus 28°46' Pisces
Mars 10°38' Gemini
Jupiter 11°58' Aries
Saturn 20°47' Я Sagittarius
Uranus 26°33' Я Sagittarius
Neptune 7°58' Я Capricorn
Pluto 8°48' Я Scorpio
Chiron 17°55' Gemini
Ceres 5°27' Capricorn
Pallas 27°49' Я Scorpio
Juno 22°16' Aquarius
Vesta 20°27' Taurus
Node 11°24' Aries
Lilith 2°24' Cancer
Fortune 14°34' Cancer
AS 5°08' Libra
MC 7°39' Cancer
Planets in Houses*
Sun House 8
Moon House 4
Mercury House 7
Venus House 6
Mars House 9
Jupiter House 7
Saturn House 3
Uranus House 3
Neptune House 4
Pluto House 2
Chiron House 9
Ceres House 3
Pallas House 3
Juno House 5
Vesta House 8
Node House 7
Lilith House 9
Fortune House 10
* In keeping with the common practice, we consider that a planet posited within 1 degré of the next house belongs to that house. We allow an orb of 2 degrés for the ASC and the MC.

Positions of Houses
House 1 5°08' Libra
House 2 27°25' Libra
House 3 27°30' Scorpio
House 4 7°39' Capricorn
House 5 16°07' Aquarius
House 6 14°26' Pisces
House 7 5°08' Aries
House 8 27°25' Aries
House 9 27°30' Taurus
House 10 7°39' Cancer
House 11 16°07' Leo
House 12 14°26' Virgo
List of Aspects
Mercury Conjunction Jupiter Orb 2°46'
Saturn Conjunction Uranus Orb 5°45'
Neptune Opposite MC Orb 0°18'
Venus Opposite AS Orb 6°21'
Jupiter Opposite AS Orb 6°50'
Sun Opposite Pluto Orb 7°48'
Mercury Opposite AS Orb 9°36'
Moon Square Pluto Orb 1°38'
Venus Square Uranus Orb 2°12'
Neptune Square AS Orb 2°50'
Jupiter Square Neptune Orb 4°00'
Jupiter Square MC Orb 4°18'
Mercury Square Neptune Orb 6°46'
Mercury Square MC Orb 7°05'
Moon Trine Mars Orb 0°11'
Pluto Trine MC Orb 1°08'
Sun Trine Uranus Orb 4°26'
Moon Trine AS Orb 5°18'
Mars Trine AS Orb 5°30'
Mercury Trine Saturn Orb 6°02'
Sun Trine Neptune Orb 6°58'
Neptune Sextile Pluto Orb 0°50'
Mars Sextile Jupiter Orb 1°19'
Moon Sextile Jupiter Orb 1°31'
Mercury Sextile Mars Orb 4°06'
Moon Sextile Mercury Orb 4°18'
Mars Inconjunction Pluto Orb 1°49'
Mars Inconjunction Neptune Orb 2°40'
Moon Inconjunction MC Orb 2°46'
Moon SemiSquare Uranus Orb 1°06'
Venus Quintile Mars Orb 0°07'

kimbermoon

Within the next year or so you are about to undergo your Saturn Return cycle, and that should be enough to set you straight again on the right path. Part of your overall path is about having the courage and leadership to assist others in their own psychological healing, with nurturing, understanding and compassion. Indeed the need to travel is indicated by your Mars in the 9th, which tends to be set off in a pretty persistent 2 year cycle.

Doing so many drugs is not about finding yourself, but truly is more about escaping your past, shown by the tension between Venus and Uranus in the chart. That is a pattern that is in need of changing, probably as part of your karmic past, which is very much tied up in your early childhood memories that keep you repeating the same destructive patterns from your past.

Neptune in your 4th H pinpoints this particular pattern of escapism. What you are needing to learn is that we are meant to gain insight and understanding about our past rather than constantly trying to avoid the lessons it has presented to us. There are other patterns in your chart worth discovering for greater self-awareness. Chiron in the chart also points to the fact that you need to clarify and stabilize your mind, so that you will be in control of it, rather than merely having it control you. In order to help heal others, you must first heal thyself. I would be happy to work with you more on your chart if you are truly looking for truths, rather than just quick fixes.

biobcoolio

Within the next year or so you are about to undergo your Saturn Return cycle, and that should be enough to set you straight again on the right path. Part of your overall path is about having the courage and leadership to assist others in their own psychological healing, with nurturing, understanding and compassion. Indeed the need to travel is indicated by your Mars in the 9th, which tends to be set off in a pretty persistent 2 year cycle.

Doing so many drugs is not about finding yourself, but truly is more about escaping your past, shown by the tension between Venus and Uranus in the chart. That is a pattern that is in need of changing, probably as part of your karmic past, which is very much tied up in your early childhood memories that keep you repeating the same destructive patterns from your past.

Neptune in your 4th H pinpoints this particular pattern of escapism. What you are needing to learn is that we are meant to gain insight and understanding about our past rather than constantly trying to avoid the lessons it has presented to us. There are other patterns in your chart worth discovering for greater self-awareness. Chiron in the chart also points to the fact that you need to clarify and stabilize your mind, so that you will be in control of it, rather than merely having it control you. In order to help heal others, you must first heal thyself. I would be happy to work with you more on your chart if you are truly looking for truths, rather than just quick fixes.

Hi, thank you so much for your insights!

Yes, I am interested in the truth. The thing is drugs don't do anything for me anymore, I become so nutty on them it's just not worth it. I'm trying to stay completely sober but it's not easy for me. I end up drinking every now and then but I try not to, cause my hangovers are extremely bad nowadays. So I understand there are no quick fixes but some days I get frustrated and forget about that.

I just broke up with my girlfriend. We we're together for almost 5 years and travelled together and we're really close. But now she's gone and even though she's crazy (borderline personality disorder, they say), I can't help but feel it's all my fault it ended, because of the drugs. So I feel like finding a new gf will be impossible, because I'm such a douche. Even though I know this is not true, I can't help feeling like this every other day, cause I've been so lonely most of my life and then she came along and then I ******* that up and now here I am again. I really just want to be happy and feel good about myself, why is that so hard? I don't know.

I would really appreciate any further insights you may have, and thank you so much once again for your reply!

kimbermoon

sorry to hear of your relationship break-up, but that is no surprise with Uranus transiting your 7th H...this represented a period of instability and unpredictability for relationships. Now you must let go of the guilt of feeling that it was all your fault, for both parties play a part in the outcome of partnerships. The Jupiter sq Neptune is that which creates such patterns of guilt, so as you can see this is something you need to work on. It is part of your past conditioning which need no longer apply to your current circumstances, once you learn to let it go.
Kudos to you for giving up the drugs. It is of course not easy because that has been a crutch that you have relied on for all the wrong reasons. Once you can acknowledge that it does not do what you hope it will anymore, you can clear the way for working on the real issues that lie beneath the behavior. It is truly a matter of changing your attitudes and perceptions about who you really are at the source of your being. This requires the stripping away of the false perceptions and misunderstandings you carry about yourself.
You have discovered an important key in realizing you just want to 'feel good about myself' as that is the answer to living a happier and more balanced life.
Now you have to work on the essence of how the Venus affliction with
Saturn and Uranus has influenced your own perception of self.

For you the next 2 years should be devoted to inner healing and raising your personal self awareness, for that is the only way to turn things around for yourself. The energy of your Mars [action and intentions] tends to fluctuate too much, and you also need to find more direction for that energy.

Last edited:

biobcoolio

sorry to hear of your relationship break-up, but that is no surprise with Uranus transiting your 7th H...this represented a period of instability and unpredictability for relationships. Now you must let go of the guilt of feeling that it was all your fault, for both parties play a part in the outcome of partnerships. The Jupiter sq Neptune is that which creates such patterns of guilt, so as you can see this is something you need to work on. It is part of your past conditioning which need no longer apply to your current circumstances, once you learn to let it go.
Kudos to you for giving up the drugs. It is of course not easy because that has been a crutch that you have relied on for all the wrong reasons. Once you can acknowledge that it does not do what you hope it will anymore, you can clear the way for working on the real issues that lie beneath the behavior. It is truly a matter of changing your attitudes and perceptions about who you really are at the source of your being. This requires the stripping away of the false perceptions and misunderstandings you carry about yourself.
You have discovered an important key in realizing you just want to 'feel good about myself' as that is the answer to living a happier and more balanced life.
Now you have to work on the essence of how the Venus affliction with
Saturn and Uranus has influenced your own perception of self.

For you the next 2 years should be devoted to inner healing and raising your personal self awareness, for that is the only way to turn things around for yourself. The energy of your Mars [action and intentions] tends to fluctuate too much, and you also need to find more direction for that energy.

For you the next 2 years should be devoted to inner healing and raising your personal self awareness, for that is the only way to turn things around for yourself. The energy of your Mars [action and intentions] tends to fluctuate too much, and you also need to find more direction for that energy. Saturn and Uranus has influenced your own perception of self.
For you the next

Hello again, and thanks once again for taking the time to write to me! :)

This all sounds very good and really in sync with what my life is at the moment. I've got a few questions. What do you think about work during this time? I feel I would really benefit from getting a good job, I'm guessing that too would be considered as me taking care to feel good about myself? And what kind of profession do you think i would be best suited for during this time and perhaps for the rest of my life? Also, what do you mean about the Mars influence? Its a little confusing, I'm a newbie so please bear with me, I am very greatful for your inputs!

I've got to say it feels WONDERFUL to FINALLY actually notice some changes in how I feel, thanks to having started this inward quest. This really is very exciting to me, and even though some days I still feel like I'm back at square one, something is definitely different...

kimbermoon

Of course having a good job is always a good idea,but the key is having something that allows you to feel balanced, rather than adding more stress to the life. With Venus in your 6th H, you need something that allows for flexibility and change. Being helpful to others, or being of service tends to suit Venus in Pisces and the opportunity to be creative is also a desirable aspect of the work you might do. This Venus is akin to the oceans and marine life as well.
In turn, the Taurus Sun looks more for practical occupations offering financial security; management and organization is their game and often they can be drawn to building things of substance or working with the earth.

Without knowing your background experience, training and personal interests, the chart alone does not provide the answer to the question of what you are suited to as a career.

Regarding your Mars situation: the influence of Gemini is about the mind and communications with others; reading is the way to gain higher perspectives and insights for you and perhaps also getting a higher education, although that does not necessarily imply 'formal education'. When directed appropriately it could lead to writing or teaching, although in the early years the necessity is learning how to have control over your mind, to maintain that direction; otherwise the emotions can hold too much rule over the mind. I note that your Mars is in a Yod configuration with Pluto and Neptune, and that is also something needing more direct attention as to breaking it's code.

muchacho

Thanks for your reply, will look into that. I have quit using drugs now. What is it in my chart that makes you see that I'm spiritual? Thanks again!
Uranus in 3rd in Sagittarius, Neptune in 4th, Moon in Aquarius, Mercury conjunct Jupiter, Sun in 8th, Mars in 9th, 10th in Cancer, chart ruler in Pisces.

biobcoolio

Of course having a good job is always a good idea,but the key is having something that allows you to feel balanced, rather than adding more stress to the life. With Venus in your 6th H, you need something that allows for flexibility and change. Being helpful to others, or being of service tends to suit Venus in Pisces and the opportunity to be creative is also a desirable aspect of the work you might do. This Venus is akin to the oceans and marine life as well. <br /><br />
In turn, the Taurus Sun looks more for practical occupations offering financial security; management and organization is their game and often they can be drawn to building things of substance or working with the earth.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Without knowing your background experience, training and personal interests, the chart alone does not provide the answer to the question of what you are suited to as a career.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Regarding your Mars situation: the influence of Gemini is about the mind and communications with others; reading is the way to gain higher perspectives and insights for you and perhaps also getting a higher education, although that does not necessarily imply 'formal education'. When directed appropriately it could lead to writing or teaching, although in the early years the necessity is learning how to have control over your mind, to maintain that direction; otherwise the emotions can hold too much rule over the mind. I note that your Mars is in a Yod configuration with Pluto and Neptune, and that is also something needing more direct attention as to breaking it's code.
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Sorry for the late reply, and thanks again for yours! :)

What can you see as far as love goes? Is it likely I will meet someone who I'll stay with until death do us part, or am I likely to end up lonely? I'm analyzing the things you've said so far and it is very helpful, I think!

kimbermoon

The energies emanating from your 7th H would suggest that marriage is likely for you; Jupiter here is often auspicious for marriage, especially being pivotal to aspects with your Moon [emotions] and Mars [desires]; Mercury here also trines Saturn, which can denote stability and long term commitments.

At the same time, though, Pluto shadows your Sun, which could lead to power struggles and issues of control, should you demonstrate uncontrolled possessiveness or jealousy.