why am I so attracted to mars in aries women?

multiple

Account Closed
can anyone explain this for me, is it my pluto in libra? I didn't really think my pluto was that strong and at times it seems to be too wide to make the opposition. sometimes I feel incredibly attracted to women that have their mars in the first decan of aries I have eros conjunction my moon in leo. could it be that? or maybe a mid point?

me.gif

any ideas guys and girls would be appreciated.

wan

HellO!

If you know the MARS sign of these girls, you must also know their date of birth. If you do, can you see if maybe they happen to also have other planets in Leo (your moon) and gemini (your venus)..it could be due to other planetary forces...just a thought.

retinoid

Nothing really points to why you would be attracted to a mars in aries person however you are attracted more to a fire sign acting person in love (sagittarius descendant)

akula

Hi ,

I agree with others. If you are really getting attracted to women for whom the Mars is in Aries, It may be due to other factors also. I am a Vedic astrologer. Let me share my findings based on my readings on your chart.

You born in Taurus whose house owner is veenus. Taurus - 7th house is Scorpio ( owner of Mars) Veenus ascendent people may naturally attracted to mars. Another observation your marriage or partner house ( 7th ) owner is "Mars" is in Leo in Veenus star. Actually Sun , Mercury and Veenus all in Mars star ( Mrigasira in vedic astrology ). Mars in Leo in Veenus star "

All Veenus Ascendents ( taurus and Libra) naturally get attracted to Scorpions and Ari-ens as they are 7th house from Libra / Taurus.

Another observation, You started veenus period from July 2010, this is the time all these attractions towards girls would have started. Confirm if this is true.

Share your feedback.

Akula.

multiple

Account Closed
Hi,
thanks for your thoughts ,i'd say i've been feeling the attraction to mars in aries women for longer than that, about 8-9 years that I know of but it may have increased in the last couple of years,I tend to look up the charts of celebrities which I find attractive and often find that they have mars in aries also I have noticed it when a picture catches my eye on an astro board its often mars aries women,its baffled me a little because sometimes there isn't alot else going on that I can see. often the women who I am attracted to will also have something in pisces like their sun moon or venus, I put that down to neptune on the dc,but I can't work out the mars thing,I will also point out I have met women with mars in aries that i'm not attracted to so its not like every person I see with this i'm attracted to but it seems to be an higher than average ratio and at times there isn't a lot else going on which is confusing. another thing I have noticed is moon in aries and venus in leo women seem to be attracted to me.

virgo18

can anyone explain this for me, is it my pluto in libra? I didn't really think my pluto was that strong and at times it seems to be too wide to make the opposition. sometimes I feel incredibly attracted to women that have their mars in the first decan of aries I have eros conjunction my moon in leo. could it be that? or maybe a mid point?

me.gif

Venus (woman you like) is in Gemini but in the 1st... house of Aries

Descendant (woman you will marry) in Fire

Moon (woman you want) in Fire

multiple

Account Closed
thanks virgo18 that makes sense ,it also explains why there is a friendly association with moon in aries, as I have the sun in the first house and sun to moon connections often feel friendly. may also explain why venus in leo people are attracted to me, having mars in the 5th.

MaeMae

Banned
multiple ~ check out some material about Gemini ~ Mercury ruler rising. Check out some material on Neptune in 7th for starters.
CafeAstrology, Skyview Zone and Bob Marks all good places to start.
i didn't look beyond this in your chart, so maybe others will fill in.
Important thing about attraction is knowing who you are, knowing how you operate as self- with others- and then understanding why certain things/people are very attractive to you.
A woman with Mars Aries finds her ideal sexual man as sure of himself, decisive, take charge of charge kind of fella. Her Venus might attract a different type, but female Mars decides who she prefers to bed down with.
Have you had successful dating/relationship with a mars aries female?

multiple

Account Closed
hi maemae

well I have had a relationship with a girl with mars in aries, but it wasn't too successful, as we both have problematic charts and the composite and synastry wasn't all that wonderful.

I dunno if i'm those qualities really although i'd like to be!

paneagle7

sometimes I feel incredibly attracted to women that have their mars in the first decan of aries

- this is a good example of how astrology people miss the forest for the trees
- It is easy to see - you have sun and venus other planets in first house and there both square the 4th house cusp mars and opp neptune in 7th house too - strong first house would naturally like aries....mars square challenges you in this liking.
- so what your really asking is how can I fix the problem of my square oppositions in relationships and attractions areas. You may be attracted to mars in aries, but your not likely to have much peace or security from it. So would it be better to be attracted to another sign symbol such as the moon sign, or some other in your chart
that has positive aspects. neptune opposite sun will not win the day in relationships easily, and you could be at a loss often enough in them. blend the aspects as a neptune sun mars person inclusive of sensitivity, passion, and appealing character - the more you have these in yourself, the more you will attract another of that kind.
If mars in aries is the only appeal, attractive for sex, its not enough. if they also harmonize to moon or sol signs, 60th harmonic sun moon especially, you can find more satisfaction.

your sol moon 60th harmonic is at 0 aries. so that naturally also likes arian types. but a sol sun in aries would be better because you also have sun in 1st house, naturally like to aries. with venus but opposite neptune it is a double blind, kind of dissolving the original passion. mars with moon = passion. If you want a short term attraction, choose an aries first decan. if not, find another desire in your signs and make that the goal.

MaeMae

Banned
that was brilliant, paneagle.
though if you note ~ sun venus jupter and asc all merc ruled. what does mercury like? the IDEA of something.
The mercurial IDEA of something with Neptune in 7th tells me, and confirms you, can't see the forest from the trees.

multiple

Account Closed
sometimes I feel incredibly attracted to women that have their mars in the first decan of aries

- this is a good example of how astrology people miss the forest for the trees
- It is easy to see - you have sun and venus other planets in first house and there both square the 4th house cusp mars and opp neptune in 7th house too - strong first house would naturally like aries....mars square challenges you in this liking.
- so what your really asking is how can I fix the problem of my square oppositions in relationships and attractions areas. You may be attracted to mars in aries, but your not likely to have much peace or security from it. So would it be better to be attracted to another sign symbol such as the moon sign, or some other in your chart
that has positive aspects. neptune opposite sun will not win the day in relationships easily, and you could be at a loss often enough in them. blend the aspects as a neptune sun mars person inclusive of sensitivity, passion, and appealing character - the more you have these in yourself, the more you will attract another of that kind.
If mars in aries is the only appeal, attractive for sex, its not enough. if they also harmonize to moon or sol signs, 60th harmonic sun moon especially, you can find more satisfaction.

your sol moon 60th harmonic is at 0 aries. so that naturally also likes arian types. but a sol sun in aries would be better because you also have sun in 1st house, naturally like to aries. with venus but opposite neptune it is a double blind, kind of dissolving the original passion. mars with moon = passion. If you want a short term attraction, choose an aries first decan. if not, find another desire in your signs and make that the goal.

thats quite amazing, but how did you get that from what I wrote? i'm still a little confused. you mentioned sex appeal, which is really interesting because this is something I get with women with mars here and i'm so much more aware of being sexually attracted to them. in cases where a woman has had her mars in synastry to my venus I often don't notice it straight away and i'm unaware of any potential sexual chemistry but with some mars in aries women, bam! I recognise it straight away. could this be because I recognise challenging aspects within myself more easily than good or easy ones?

me.gif

hey man, you were very popular in school, man. I also notice you are a big time smoker.

IleneK

Premium Member

I'm just going to go for the simple explanation here. The first decan of Aries makes a trine to your natal Moon. Moon-Mars synastry contacts, especially by trine, account for very fundamental and very strong attraction. I do not think natal Pluto affects this, but Eros on your Moon would certainly amplify the attraction.

multiple

Account Closed
^ thanks, i'd like to learn more about eros and the moon. I haven't found much on it but whatever my moon trines my eros would trine and i'm guessing mars trine eros in synastry is quite a strong sexual attraction indicator?

terrybgood - i'm not entirely sure what you mean, I don't smoke and wasn't too popular at school ,I also don't have any physical deformities.

Moog

I think Terry is having a joke.

Sidereally, you'd have Scorpio on the 7th. Maybe you're actually just into Marsy girls that way.

multiple

Account Closed
I think Terry is having a joke.

Sidereally, you'd have Scorpio on the 7th. Maybe you're actually just into Marsy girls that way.

ah I wasn't sure! i've had a pm from him too asking the same question!? :bandit:
I am intrigued by scorpio, can't say I know a lot of scorps. I find scorp suns and risings too intense but a lot of scorp moons and mars' seem to be drawn to me.
but yea sidereal wise it could be mars in pisces influence, I am attracted to venus in pisces women which I put down to the strongly aspected neptune on the 7th ,so it might work out in a similar way?