Is this natal chart interesting?

An astrologer has said to me that the natal chart attached below is very interesting. Can you also find this chart interesting? If so, why?

Attachments

• natal.png
    natal.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 53

Lovebug

Well there are a lot of planets in the west part of the chart making this person more responsive then actually intiating conversations/actions. it also could make then more dependant on others because they expect those around them to take the lead. I have also read having more planets in the west make your life have more fated events compared to planets in the east people who may have more room to 'control/influence' their own destinies.

hypnotiqu3

They say fame is indicated in the 10th house. If I'm reading correctly, your mars placement is in the 10th house! (OKAYSOIMALITTLEJEALOUS)

LOL

miquar

What I find interesting about this chart is the overwhelming emphasis on Fire and Air signs. The heavies (Saturn and Pluto) don't make the realm of Earth seem like a very good prospect to this person, but Mercury in Capricorn trine Saturn mean that the mind is drawn to material and mundane considerations, and Gemini rising suggests no escape from using this mind in her/his dealings with the world. There is only Neptune in Water. The New Moon adds to the Fiery nature of the chart.