Is there a good time astrologically for having baby

turkish girl

I think I am getting the idea of having baby.. day by day seeing them around.But as my worried personality plays out if it is a right time when covid is there.What will happen to my job..

There are many what if questions comes when I think about something important.It has always happened like that.Some people say you wll never get sure that ok I am ready feeling.I think I am kind of ready but afraid too.

I have not posted chart yet.If it is okay to look at then I will send transits and progressed charts

Thank you all

Osamenor

Staff member
There may be times that are especially potent, astrologically, for having a baby, but really, the time is when you feel it is. If you're getting the baby bug, that likely means you're at or coming into a good astrological time. And by good, I mean especially potent. There isn't necessarily a bad astrological time for having a baby.

We tend to want what the stars are impelling us to.

If you tend to worry, being kind of ready but also afraid is probably the readiest you're going to be to have a baby.

Last edited:

turkish girl

If there is a potent time then I am sending charts lol

actually I am thinking for at the end of the year maybe january .

Attachments

• birth chart with transits.jpg
    birth chart with transits.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 185
  • husband natal with transit.jpg
    husband natal with transit.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 19
  • husband progressed.jpg
    husband progressed.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 24
  • natal with progressed.jpg
    natal with progressed.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 27

Osamenor

Staff member
The one significant potency factor that I know offhand is having the progressed Moon somewhere between first quarter and last. The progressed Moon being in its highly visible phases boosts fertility. Having a baby outside that window is still possible, assuming you're fertile, but you get some more juice with the progressed Moon in the right phase.

Since you have your natal Moon in one of the barren signs (Leo), it helps to have a potent progressed Moon--everything else being equal, that can help offset the barrenness testimony. Right now, your progressed Moon is approaching full. That's a great boost to fertility.

Your husband, meanwhile, has his progressed Moon approaching last quarter. For him, that extra boost is only going to last another couple of years. When both of you are having that boost is a great time to try. Beyond that, it should still be possible to have a child, and you'll still have the assistance of your progressed Moon's phase, but your husband won't.

Last edited:

turkish girl

The one significant potency factor that I know offhand is having the progressed Moon somewhere between first quarter and last. The progressed Moon being in its highly visible phases boosts fertility. Having a baby outside that window is still possible, assuming you're fertile, but you get some more juice with the progressed Moon in the right phase.

Since you have your natal Moon in one of the barren signs (Leo), it helps to have a potent progressed Moon--everything else being equal, that can help offset the barrenness testimony. Right now, your progressed Moon is approaching full. That's a great boost to fertility.

Your husband, meanwhile, has his progressed Moon approaching last quarter. For him, that extra boost is only going to last another couple of years. When both of you are having that boost is a great time to try. Beyond that, it should still be possible to have a child, and you'll still have the assistance of your progressed Moon's phase, but your husband won't.

Thank you that persperctive i did not know.

Actually i was wondering psycological and mental Side.If we are both ready for that

When i think of baby sometimes i feel what if something happens to me or to my husband or what if we divorce.I know no one can know the future.

turkish girl

Some of our choices are entirely written in the stars, we have no control over them.
In the middle we have choice, affected by other choices. For example natural fertility lasts about one Saturn cycle. Depending on your culture, your luck in avoiding unwanted pregnancy, your educational and career trajectory, luck in finding partner at the right time, your finances, social supports, other commitments, the fertility of your partner, your fertility together, the fertility window shrinks for many women to a period of Saturn transiting just a few signs.
So this is one way to look at it, look at your transits between now and the (unknown!) end of your natural fertility and think “where would I want Saturn to be?”
One of my 3 kids was born as Saturn started crossing a stellium of mine, those were extremely difficult years, you might as well get some magical yield from a difficult transit.

My english is not perfect so let me explain what I understand from your writings.

You mean that Saturn is very important placement for having baby?

Where would I want saturn,umm no where to be honest.I want to destroy it with my 6th house...

That was what I am scared.Saturn is coming along conjuncting mars sun-venus and going all over mercury and saturn.This seems a huge change.I do not want to feel regret after having baby you know.I have always terrified from saturn.And it is coming.

Osamenor

Staff member
That was what I am scared.Saturn is coming along conjuncting mars sun-venus and going all over mercury and saturn.This seems a huge change.I do not want to feel regret after having baby you know.I have always terrified from saturn.And it is coming.

Saturn transits can mean a huge change, and you're already having them: Saturn moving through Capricorn and Aquarius hits everything in your chart, between that stellium you have and the aspects it makes.

What Saturn transits spell most of all, though, is commitment. This is a time to commit to something for the long haul.

Having a child is the biggest long haul commitment you could ever make. Bigger even than getting married: there's no divorcing your kid.

In that light, Saturn transiting your personal planets (and finishing up with your Saturn return, too) is the ideal time to become a parent.

turkish girl

Saturn transits can mean a huge change, and you're already having them: Saturn moving through Capricorn and Aquarius hits everything in your chart, between that stellium you have and the aspects it makes.

What Saturn transits spell most of all, though, is commitment. This is a time to commit to something for the long haul.

Having a child is the biggest long haul commitment you could ever make. Bigger even than getting married: there's no divorcing your kid.

In that light, Saturn transiting your personal planets (and finishing up with your Saturn return, too) is the ideal time to become a parent.

I have not thought it is the ideal time.Sounds very sensible.

The another thing is one vedic astrologer I really respect years ago has told me I will get divorce if I marry before my saturn return.I think that makes me stressed.Why I take his words serious I don't know.Maybe because I already know I don't have a good synastry with my partner.I do not have an issue with him now neither with my mother-father in law too.

Can you look at his chart too?Does he has divorcing tendencies in his chart?

Osamenor

Staff member
Regarding the vedic prediction, maybe it's because you have Saturn in the end of 6th, your saturn return happens right before crossover into 7th house of partner. Is your partner a responsible person?

Saturn isn't at the end of her sixth house in Vedic. Vedic astrology uses whole sign houses and places everything 23-24 degrees earlier than Western. The Vedic version of her chart would have Saturn around 5-6 degrees of Aquarius, so not at the end of a house, and since 23-24 degrees earlier moves her ascendant to Leo, Aquarius is her seventh house in Vedic, not her sixth.

Possibly, Saturn in the seventh would make a Vedic astrologer say don't get married until after your Saturn return. Especially when Saturn is also the seventh house ruler, which it is if the seventh house is Aquarius and only traditional rulers are used. That would tie marriage to the Saturn cycle. If marriage is tied to the Saturn cycle, a Saturn return spells the end of a marriage or the beginning of one--or the end of one marriage and beginning of another.

Or, simply, a profound change within the marriage. A transition to parenthood would be that kind of change. And a Saturnian change at that: taking on more responsibility, gaining more authority. Saturn is a parental archetype. To become a parent is to take on Saturn for yourself. Which is exactly what Saturn transits ask you to do.

I don't think the root of this fear is so much fear of divorce in and of itself as it is recognition that becoming a parent means the marriage as it is will end. It will have to become a very different kind of marriage from what it's been so far. That's a perfectly normal transition to make, and it's also perfectly normal to be afraid of it.

All of that is, right there, Saturnian stuff. Saturn is an initiator. Saturn is a point of no return. Whether you choose it or not, it's coming. So you might as well choose it.

turkish girl

To respond both your comments,

As Osamenor said per vedic I have saturn and mercury in my 7th and leo rising.She explained it very well so I won't write on it.

For Passiflora's question.My husband is a responsible guy and protecting over family.A bit jealous(scorpio stellium) not much older than me even though there is saturn(3 years)And yes I think he can be a good father.

Problem was we married hardly.I mean via work friends and from some family members we have faced difficulty.Social pressure ,him being different culture etc.We are okay with all things but people still don't see us as a couple because we are out of standarts. And I am unfortunately think over things a lot especially other peoples words which I should stop I know.Even I thought to change my current work to skip another departmant.

I already do not have a good relationship with my mother and so my mother hated from my father(died long ago) Building family comes scary to me.

I love kids and babies.This is not the issue.

Osamenor,can you please look at the chart of my husband please?What u see about marriage on his side?

Last edited:

Humanitarian

I think I am getting the idea of having baby.. day by day seeing them around.But as my worried personality plays out if it is a right time when covid is there.What will happen to my job..

There are many what if questions comes when I think about something important.It has always happened like that.Some people say you wll never get sure that ok I am ready feeling.I think I am kind of ready but afraid too.

I have not posted chart yet.If it is okay to look at then I will send transits and progressed charts

Thank you all
Jupiter in 5th house

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Pregnancy, to conceive a child and to be a mother yourself - is female principle moon house 4th in a chart. In your chart main ruled by pluto and co-ruled by jupiter - due to intercepted sag in 4th house- a secretive own little world of own dreams - you have developped under the surface in your childhood - you didn't share and show to the outside and to others - with your special sag northnode in.

Pluto sitting cusp your IC and 4th house cusp - conjuncting your fated northnode on special sensitive, vulnerable and spiritual hesitating degree of 0°sag - you have brought along into this life a fated relationship with being a mother yourself and with having children.

Northnode zero degree exact sextiling your mars in 5th house - house of own children and to deliver a child to birth - mars on same special, sensitive, vulnerable, critical indecisive and spiritual degree of 0°aquarius.

Pluto as ruler of 4th house - getting pregnant and being a mother yourself squares saturn as ruler of 5th - own children and delivering own children to birth. Having children will be a challenge for you - ruler of 5th house is in health house.

To get pregnant - ruler of 4th house has to be transit-activated by a slowmoving transit planet first - from jupiter upto pluto. And same with saturn - as ruler of 5th house. Quality and kind of aspect will show the flow - how it will run. As not every pregnancy consequently results in delivering a child to birth - in 9 months time - a lot can happen.

Your natal pluto is still transit activated by transit jupiter in your health and work house 6th - this is why you think about it now - but challenging- by square.

turkish girl

Thank you all for your replying

Interestingly saturn and jupiter biroght me luck and happiness.Til my 27th year life period I am feeling I am in the happiest moments of my life.Maybe It is because I have already a strong saturn or because I have worked hard enough and now I am getting results.

I started sports since last year trying to balance my diet and after new year I am planning to get pregnant :)