Where are his favorite trousers?

starlink

Dear all, this time I come with a question.

Background: My partner frequently looses things. Often cloth, believe it or not. A wintercoat mysteriously disappeared last year (should do a horary about that one actually, why didn't I?) and now, for the 2nd time within two weeks, his favorite trousers. He cannot find things, so after he searched for 3 days, I found them after 2 minutes in the same wardrobe he looked in over 20 times. Now again, the same pair is not to be found. This time even I cannot find them. He sometimes takes trousers along and changes in the office when he has to visit a client. He says they are not there and I have not looked there yet.... He says he turned his car upside down, no luck. I have not looked there either (he has a big van chockeblock full with products, boxes and rubbish.

So where can they be? (except for having them left in a hotel and put on another pair which is a bit unlikely as he prefers wearing the same pair for 3 days on end (is this typical Virgo?? forget it, just joking:biggrin:).
Here is the chart

So, I see that the Ascendant is too early, maybe he will let me know that he found the trousers anyways (he is traveling now). Even so, I will go on.

He is the Moon, his 2nd house of belongings is ruled by the Sun in Libra in HIS 3rd house, so I guess it could be in his car between all sorts of papers (his car is always full of all sorts of papers!!). Moon will trine the Sun, so I suppose he will find them in about 6 somethings. Moon is slow, in succedent house and in movable sign. That could be 6 month according to Frawley. Seems a bit too long to me so lets say 6 weeks?

What else does the 3rd house stand for? Brothers/sisters. He has those living in England so that is not possible. Neighbors? He has no contact with them, certainly does not take his pants of in their homes:)! A short trip, so maybe during a short trip, but that does not show a place. Could we take his office for this? Where he works is in two places, either in the office here at home or in the depôt where he sits most of the day. I think it could still be somewhere in his car or amongst other giftware, valuable ware he sells (Libra) , merchandise, or in his wardrobe, also Venus ruled but very well hidden because Venus is in the 8th house.

Sun in Libra, an airsign, so somewhere higher up.

I am biased, so lets see if someone else has an idea? Goca?

Thanks! Starlink

Attachments

• R's trousers.gif
    R's trousers.gif
    30.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

freedomlover

Starlink,

I would read it the same way. In addition, I would add these observations:

POF is in Leo, in his turned 2nd, so that would seem to be that fortune will favor him getting back his favorite trousers.

Your partner is the Moon - in his turned 11th house. So could that be describing where he was when he left them/where he was when he finds them?

Moon will trine the Sun, sig for his trousers, with no interference.

Hmmm... all of this is taking place in air/social signs - Moon in Gemini in the turned 11th, and Sun in Libra in the turned 3rd....

It sure looks like he may have left them at a friend's house, or like you said, in the car, with Gemini/3rd house indicators.

I also wondered if dry cleaners would fit in the imagery here? Somewhere I think I got the notion that Gemini/3rd ruled commerce, and Libra is the sign of looking good. You are Saturn in Virgo in the turned 2nd, as well, so maybe you took them there by mistake? or they got mixed up in the clothes to be washed somehow?

If the dispositors have anything to say about this, they are both in Virgo in the turned 2nd, too. Moon in Gemini disposited by Mercury in Virgo and Sun in Libra disposited by Venus in Virgo.

Just trying to look at it from all sides.....

starlink

Thanks a lot Freedomlover. It did cross my mind about the dry cleaners, but I usually are very precise with these things and put the ticket very clearly for me to see, in my purse. He and I both are getting more forgetful unfortunately, I dont know who is worse, but I am much more precise, make notes, so I dont forget things etc. so I also would have made a note that I have to pick his trousers up from the cleaners. In any case I will have another thorough look. Maybe he himself brought them to the cleaners as he sometimes does in the area where he works. Did not aks him that yet.
Yes, I also believe from this chart that he might get it back some day.

starlink

Hmmm... all of this is taking place in air/social signs - Moon in Gemini in the turned 11th, and Sun in Libra in the turned 3rd....

Well, it was not his car, but the place he works in at home, where there are of course lots of papers floating about.
Could we take his office for this? Where he works is in two places, either in the office here at home or....
. And where does mister phister find them????? in his wardrobe, right next to all the other trousers. (he has his wardrobe in the same room. I could not believe it. He said to me they were the one's with the zipper pockets in the back. So when I looked for them, I focussed on that, but because they were not closed, I did not see the zipper. It is well hidden inside the material. Otherwise I would have, like last time when he had the belt still in it. Oh man, he is hopeless at times, really hopeless. You honestly would not think that he is a double Virgo, no really!!!
Anyways, he found them yesterday evening so the 6° could be 6 hours instead of 6 weeks. Still cannot work well with timing. sometimes it is spot on, other times it is totally wrong. Difficult art to learn isn't it!?

Cheers, Starlink

Last edited:

freedomlover

Thanks for the update, Starlink! I'm glad "mister phister" found them. LOL

So, Sun in Libra in his turned 3rd was "clothing kept in wardrobe near office" - wouldn't have thought of that one!

Also, I remember what went though my mind when I saw the POF in his turned 2nd, was that they are still with him. Then I got off on the dry cleaner tangent, because I couldnt' figure out why the Sig was in his turned 3rd, if they were still with him. I must remember to go with my first instinct! LOL

I'm wondering about the dispositors influence in the description. The more I use dispositors in horary, the more I'm becoming convinced that they are accurate.

If the dispositors have anything to say about this, they are both in Virgo in the turned 2nd, too. Moon in Gemini disposited by Mercury in Virgo and Sun in Libra disposited by Venus in Virgo.
Moon in Gemini disposited by Mercury in Virgo sounds like his office papers does it not? And Sun in Libra, disposited by Venus in Virgo sounds like a place where clean clothes are kept, such as a wardrobe, does it not?

Both dispositors were in his turned 2nd, pointing to his trousers. Interesting!

Thanks for the opportunity to practice, Starlink!

FL