Place is parel , mumbai , maharashtra , india
Time : 6.50pm

Ekonomist13

Will i have fame in early 20's ?
Can i become a singer or an actor ?
My birth date is 8th june 2001
Place is parel , mumbai , maharashtra , india
Time : 6.50pm

Moon 5th house Pisces - Concerning vocation: The theatrical, exhibitionist, creative dimensions of the work needs are increased. Teaching and taking care of children are emphasized. Speculation and the dramatizing of all experiences are possible. Also tendency to have overly optimistic ideas and plans - don't set ambitions too high due to being less persistant and more afraid of failure.

I love the fact that your ascendant and moon nakshatras share the same lord - Mercury , planet of communication and trade. It's important if you want to become and actor or a singer.

But speaking of early fame, I'm afraid you should take it step by step (Jupiter bad aspect on Saturn) and the glory should come with delay.

Venus/Mars/jup conjunct 9th house cancer --> You're all about teaching and family --> even though you're full of energy and determination.

I guess you have certain singer qualities - Jupiter and Moon are in exchange yoga, and Venus is strong and not too strong --> You have bigger chances to succeed if you're a woman (like you need astrology to know that xD) or a man acting in comedy movies.

You have good balance between spiritualism and materialism, so you should at least be happy later in life.

Let me know if I should go deeper and more specific.