CHAT - anything goes thread - free discussion for everyone - all topics welcome

ynnest

Immanuel+Kant+%28+%29+German+philosopher.jpg

But if one sets an intention to create the best consequences for oneself and others inclusively at the same time I guess intention and consequence go hand in hand?

Y

ynnest

But if one sets an intention to create the best consequences for oneself and others inclusively at the same time I guess intention and consequence go hand in hand?

Y

What I mean is that intention from my perspective links the intention holder up to information and guidance in accordance to that intent which means that the path of following that intent in each and every step is in alignment with that intention if they stick to it which ultimately serves the intent even though what one might consciously believe is not alignment with that intent might actually from a higher perspective be in alignment with that intent.

I might be wrong but just a food of thought like they say in the secret chambers of Egypt.

Y

Cold Fusion

Cold Fusion, your avatar has caused the music from this scene to play in my head, and will now play ever time I see a post from you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtg3t1hYC8

Even though that isn't Sephiroth in your avatar... :whistling: it should be.

So what you are saying is that since I am against mixing of religious/spiritual beliefs, it equates me with a narcissistic madman bent on the total destruction of everything in order to become a "god".

Do you approve of this:

317ppq.jpg

Flapjacks

Jup, what do you think of the phrase, “the path to hell is paved with good intentions”?

So what you are saying is that since I am against mixing of religious/spiritual beliefs, it equates me with a narcissistic madman bent on the total destruction of everything in order to become a "god".

Do you approve of this:

317ppq.jpg

The irony would be amusing. :p

JUPITERASC

Remember that sometimes not getting what you want :smile:
is a beautiful stroke of luck.
Dalai Lama

Long Live His Holiness, Gyawa Tanzing Gyatso.

60360117_2020891864873394_497361323160502272_n.jpg