Synastry Quintiles/Bi-quintiles

KabbalahKedavra

Hey tthere,

I recently met someone and things have evolved pretty fast into something romantic... Many similarities in our charts, including our Mars' squaring with a 3.00 degree orb and no other aspects involved in the square.
I've been looking at our synastry charts and I've noticed several uniquely tight aspects between our planets. Since the internet is so limited especially when it comes to qs and Bqs I thought I'd seek out some further help on here.
The three most insane aspects in our synastry:

My 11th house retrograde Sag Pluto bi-quintile her 10h Aries sun Orb 0°00'
My 1h Aquarius Jupiter sextiling her 5h retrograde Sag Pluto Orb 0°01'
My 3h Aries Mercury conjunct her Sun 0°08'

There's 3 other tight biquintiles, favourable juno aspects, and so many more angles with 0 degree orbs, as well as only positive aspects with our venus' in synastry. Feels fated already and possibly a v karmic connection. Any help specifically regarding these aspects would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch :biggrin:

waybread

I've not seen anything on quintiles in synastry. I interpret quintiles as talent plus the ambition to manifest it. Hopefully you two can help one another to manifest your talents. Pluto can get a bit obsessive, though, so hopefully you can avoid a dominate-or-be-dominated type of interactions.

KabbalahKedavra

Hey waybread,

Yeah it feels like something very intense already, I can definitely see some power struggles but we both aspect each other's Plutos nicely so if anything it should be more of the healing variety rather than bringing out Pluto's destructive side.
Natally Pluto is one of my dominant planets, along with the Sun and Uranus, all with v. good aspects involved. Keen to see where the relationship goes.