Final chart on this (and it's Radical)

twistandshout

I've decided this will be the last chart I make on this situation, ultimately because I don't have as much stock in it as I used to. Long story short, got more of the run around from the ex, so I decided to take things into my hands, send a long email expressing everything I was feeling and genuinely leave the ball in his court. The last charts I did proved to be retroactively insightful so at this point I'm just using this one to learn a bit more about horary in the moment than anything else. The question's simple - Will I get a response to the email?

I don't usually check but the last few that I did for others that had Radical charts ended up having an easier time delineating the results, so I checked for this one and low and behold - it's Radical. Ruler of the hour when I casted this was Mars. This chart clearly shows what's recently come to pass rather clearly, and while the outcome seems somewhat promising, there's still some aspects of it that show that if it is a Yes, it'll be a Yes with a good deal of delay.

I'm Mars and Moon, He's Venus and Sun.

Mars is in Gemini (sign of communication) in his 8H. Mars separating from a Square with Moon shows the struggle that I went through with putting my feelings (Moon) into Words (Mercury Gemini/Virgo). I ultimately made the decision to just pro-actively try and tackle everything, as well as addressing any of his concerns and worries that he's brought up in the past. But ultimately, while the email was scattered, it seems like it likely got to him and is ultimately bringing anxieties about me (mars) to the surface for him.

Moon is in my 6H in Virgo, his 12H. Part of what was addressed in the email was the discrepancy in his open willingness to address my feelings since things went south between us. Moon in my 6H shows my attention returning to myself, ultimately, trying to work to get my day to day affairs in order and just focus strictly on myself.

Mercury, my 3H ruler, is placed in my 1H. It's separating from an opposition with Jupiter, his 3H. This shows my sending the email, very clearly with it being focused on my releasing (Mercury conjunct Uranus) how I'm feeling in order to fully move on. Uranus also rules my 12H, so the email certainly helped to put the underlying anxieties (Chiron) and Uncertainties (Neptune) about hiim (Venus) into words. Mercury trining Saturn (Traditional Aquarius Ruler) shows the process of sending the email providing me with a good opportunity to come to peace with all the things that were being held back by waiting for a talk to happen.

He's Venus in my 12H. I see this simply as my actively acknowledging that he is no longer a part of my life. I simply do not "see" him anymore. Venus receives Mars via House, and is in the Triplicity and Exaltation of Sun, so there is positive feelings towards me and while he's focusing on himself primarily, whatever worries and feelings he has in relationship to me (Mars) are ultimately not working out great for him (Venus in it's sign of detriment).

Sun is placed in my 1H, so it seems as though overall, there is a part of him that's receptive towards me. Sun is in a Venus ruled sign, so he's taking the conscious decision to genuinely focus on himself, though Sun still receives Moon (My emotions) via Exaltation and Triplicity. So perhaps the email, if he's read it yet, shows him actually being receptive to my emotions and that attitude being changed.

Jupiter, his 3H ruler, is placed in his house. It's retrograde so if communication is on his mind, there's still something that's holding him back. Jupiter, however, is applying a Trine to Mars (Me). This may be a sign that maybe he's actually thinking of genuinely reaching out.

Both Moon and Mars aren't in optimal positions to take initiative with their being placed in the 2H and 6H. Shows my shift in wanting to jump forward in this to being more passive, more focused on myself.

Venus doesn't show any incentive to move, though Sun and Jupiter are both placed in angular houses. Sun and Moon will complete a trine in 3 units, Jupiter and Mars will complete a trine in 5 units.

Other positive indicators -
Venus is moving towards Mars and Moon
Sun is moving towards Mars and Moon
Jupiter is moving towards Mars and Moon
Venus, Sun and Jupiter are also moving towards the NN.

Big Negative Indicator -
Jupiter is Via Combusta. However, it will be retrograding out of it within one unit.

This chart is also interesting since there's a Grand Kite, two T-Squares and a YOD which does show a lot of activity.

There's some more details in this that I'm seeing that have also happened since then that I saw as kind of neat. For one, his 11H ruler, Moon, separating from the Square with Mars is especially curious. Since sending the email, some of his friends that I met when we were together have started reaching out to me. It's been awkward and uncomfortable since I haven't spoken to them since my relationship with my ex fell apart, but it was ultimately nice to hear from them and touch base. With his 11H ruler in his 12H, it seems like this is likely something being done behind his back and that he doesn't actually know about. That's something I've been especially curious about since they've managed to find me on a rather obscure platform that I only recently started using again.

Attachments

• HearBackorNo.jpg
    HearBackorNo.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 37

iva

I said it from my point of view as i do not have anything more to add to your analysis it wasnt a critique to you

twistandshout

This is good start for PhD horary reasearch paper.
Yes u will hear from him in 9 days 9 weeks

Well my virgo sensibilities are always looking for new ways to learn and understand.

How did you get the 9 units? Timing is still something I'm not sure what to make of with Horary as I've seen it express itself through various factors.

twistandshout

you will look to what is 9 degrees away from aspect. looks like moon and venus.

I looked but I didn't see any. Moon and Venus aren't aspecting nor will they make an aspect before moon leaves it's sign. The closest I was able to notice for that unit separation is the distance between Venus before it moves into the 1H. I have seen charts before where a significator moving into a prominent house seemed to be the trigger event but am looking to confirm.