Astonishing! Uranus exact conjunct MC

Sandrasan

After him writing me still every day (except for the last two days), I've asked if he'd miss me so much as to decide in favour of more commitment...
He wrote, first casually, again today and that's when I asked.
There's a positive applying aspect between sigs and even though I usually ignore transsaturnians, there it was: Uranus conjunct midheaven (end of matter for relationship horaries). I knew something unexpected had to come (he very soon wrote after I've cast the chart, he offered physical contact, which I kindly declined)
Uranus was working fine in this chart, being so prominent.
Was this my answer then (ouch), or is there more to see/come?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 33

Sandrasan

what's funny is that the sun is exactly on my moon and i've replied without hestitation about why i don't want this kind of relationship to continue.

Chrysalis

Well im not sure whats really going on between you both, but you've got all angles on fixed signs, Uranus on MC, no reception between sun/saturn, SN in 7th opposing asc, and then moon/venus L10 (end of matters) is received.

There's a positive applying aspect between sigs

But there's no reception between you both, not to mention you being cadent in your 8th and entering a pitted degree.

Then look at moon, which house does moon rule ? 12th, things declining.

For commitment its not looking that great.

Sandrasan

Wow! Thank you. I hope to master horary at some point, it's extremely refined. How long have you been practicing it?
We have had something and I've jumped the gun a bit (there's another suitor that would be a much safer choice, and my head is always involved in love matters) and asked where this is leading and he said he is in love but not capable of a relationship.
I made my position clear, and today again, but he won't let go.
Can you see from the chart why he's so **** persistent, it just keeps me hanging on unfortunately. My heart still hopes, but I am afraid it's gonna cost me the other opportunity.
Ps: what could the north node bring me, it's in my house. Must be good for something?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Wow! Thank you. I hope to master horary at some point, it's extremely refined. How long have you been practicing it?
We have had something and I've jumped the gun a bit (there's another suitor that would be a much safer choice, and my head is always involved in love matters) and asked where this is leading and he said he is in love but not capable of a relationship.
I made my position clear, and today again, but he won't let go.
Can you see from the chart why he's so **** persistent, it just keeps me hanging on unfortunately. My heart still hopes, but I am afraid it's gonna cost me the other opportunity.
Ps: what could the north node bring me, it's in my house. Must be good for something?

His natal will show more of why he's so persistent, or even synastry too.