The Scorpio Rising Personality

CYPOCRYPHY:

Do you have something against me?

NO, if that were meant to me, NO I phileo and agape you astro bro Cypocryphy you have created an interesting thread, note the event chart of it's beginning, it's conception, the time, place, date, that will show why this thread started while luna is waxing is going as it is.

It's scorpio rising, the exaltation of pluto by the Modernes, which I'm not a devout Trad except in Horary.

It's just Crowley, my brother he is a very questionable character by his life history just as Oral Roberts, Jimmy Baker, Jimmy Swaggert, Jerry Farwell, and the RC Catholic priests who portook in sins like adultery, homosexuality, pedifiles, etc.,

http://artngame215.deviantart.com/art/False-Preacher-Oral-Roberts-292895327

http://www.thehallofinfamy.org/inductees.php?action=detail&artist=jim_bakker

http://www.godhatesthemedia.com/preachers/jimmyswaggart.html

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...OJNAAAAIBAJ&sjid=YIsDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4215,2749540

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases_in_the_United_States

Understand my point these crimes against Christianity are SCARS upon the Christian movement, most would agree.

It's just that astro Brother Cypocryphy, you ought to realize that this infamous person, Crowley is shamefull for his historic exploits as the Christian leadership that I have cited, nothing against you my astro brother, love the thread but you need to be shaken about whom he actually was and his downplay of astrology!:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:!

Back to the thread, my late Lady, has sco rising, it is the sign of sexual:mars: upheaval:pluto:, she has Mars in cancer:cancer: in the 8th; again the connection with sexuality. When we met she told me stories of the devils:mars::devil::mad::devil::devil::w00t: in her family, Cancer being family, Mars being the devil:devil::mars::devil:, Lucifer by the Germantic Heindel's writting, and Satan/MARS is lord of Scorpio, so if one can deduct the symbology there was a lot of deviant sexual energy in her past. Her Grandfather had vuiolated her mother as a child and her brother(mother's brother, my lady's uncle) also was a pedifile. Grandpa used to chase her to become a victim but that crime never came to be.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/ros/rl.txt

Thus Mars is, astrologically and estorecially, "the devil"; and Lucifer, the chief among ... Nevertheless, the Lucifer Spirits are aiding in the process of evolution.

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mgo/mgoeng01.htm

This from the viewpoint of former generations may sound sacrilegious, but in the greater light of modern times we can understand that even in so exalted a being as that designated by the name of God, there must be growth. We can sense the striving after still greater abilities, the contemplation of future universes offering improved facilities for those evolutions of other Virgin Spirits, which are a result of the imperfections noted in the scheme of manifestation by its exalted Author. Furthermore, as "in Him we live and move and have our begin," so the discordant note sounded by the Lucifer Spirits would also rise within Him. It would not be an outside agency which called attention to mistakes or took Him to task, but His own divine recognition of an imperfection to be transmuted into greater good.
In the Bible we read that Job was a perfect man, and in the Faust myth the bearer of the title role is designated a servant of God, for naturally the problem of unfoldment, of greater growth, must be solved by the most highly advanced. Ordinary individuals, or those who are lower in the scale of evolution, have still that part of the road to travel which has already been covered by such as Faust and Job, who are the vanguard of the race, and who are looked upon by ordinary humanity in the same way that Lucifer describes them, namely as fools and freaks:

See the sexual dyfunctionalism of Sco rising, with Mars in the crab in the sex oreinted 8th?:sad:

HadesRapePersSchiaffino-l.jpg
hades-6138.jpg
HadesRapePersSchiaffino-s.jpg

Last edited:
ANJELIK:

Originally Posted by anjelik
Totally off topic and I hope neither of you take offense by this post.. but sometimes when you (Clinton and Zarathu) go back and forth with each other I have this little image pop into my head that makes me laugh quite a bit.... :biggrin:

cheetah3.jpg
8332088_f260.jpg

Possibly just a certain heavenly body in my map making jest a significant aspect to his Apollo in the twins if I understand his titan placement correctly!

But you know gemini's they have fun like little monkeys!

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA14091

http://www.primalastrology.com/gemini.html

https://www.pinterest.com/emeraldswans/gemini/

M

may28gemini

I don't think Scorpio rising people are any more of one way or another or any less. It depends on what planets are in Scorpio sign because whatever planets are placed in the 1st house are going to have a higher ability to influence the other planets and houses.

If you're wanting archetypal descriptions, there's various sites that will give you that and all you'd have to do is Google it.

M

may28gemini

Please read the topic so your post is relevant.

My answer is relevant. This is what you posted and I answered by saying it depends.

How do you describe the Scorpio rising personality? It seems nondescript. Many use words such as "intense," "obsessive," and "determined" when describing this archetype. And granted that this is augmented by various other factors in the horoscope, but how do you pinpoint that Scorpionic personality within the other factors? What is the core archetype? I am curious about how others perceive it.

Cypocryphy

I explained in the post below on the same page that I am looking for anecdotal accounts. I am aware that many factors are in play, yet Scorpio rising is Scorpio rising. I suppose you didn't see that?

M

may28gemini

I explained in the post below on the same page that I am looking for anecdotal accounts. I am aware that many factors are in play, yet Scorpio rising is Scorpio rising. I suppose you didn't see that?

I did see that, and that was why my response told you that if you want the archetypal descriptions than it's best to Google it.

Why are you going around in circles? You clearly didn't read what I said.

poyi

Premium Member
As a Scorpio Stellium with the Sun, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto in Scorpio. I would say other than obsessive, intense, I would use Penetrative (the sharpness of Mars and the penetrative ability of Water), the Mind and Hands of a Surgeon, the Detective, the Investigator, To know it all at All Cost. Not sure if these fits the rising.

Cypocryphy

Sorry, Gemini. I thought I was more clear in the beginning but I wasn't. My bad. I changed it to be clear. I am looking for non-textual explanations. I thought it would be interesting to hear personal accounts rather than textual descriptions.

I thought you were being facetious when you told me to go google it.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Angelik's horary of possible transfer to London had Scorpio Rising. Maybe she would comment.

And Loveastrology who has a publicly posted chart on another thread has Scorpio rising. Perhaps she could comment too.

Shylioness has scorpio rising in a posted chart, altho she's not been here since May, 2013.

I have contacted several other people here who have scorpio rising. Maybe they will respond.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

No, I'm not being facetious, I was just being factual.

Some rising signs may be given more concrete descriptors but Scorpio is a bit too elusive and harder to pinpoint. I have several Scorpio rising friends and they're all different because they have totally different planets and such. They all behave differently and they all look different. I can't really say any of them totally fit the general traits. I mean, "shyness" or being reserved has been a trademark but I don't find that to be true. The Scorpio risings I've encountered all initiated contact with me. They watched me from a distance and decided to approach me. So, in that sense, I can say Scorpio rising is "deliberate" but they certainly weren't shy or reserved. I believe it really all depends!

Cypocryphy

As a Scorpio Stellium with the Sun, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto in Scorpio. I would say other than obsessive, intense, I would use Penetrative (the sharpness of Mars and the penetrative ability of Water), the Mind and Hands of a Surgeon, the Detective, the Investigator, To know it all at All Cost. Not sure if these fits the rising.

Thanks Poyi. I have this position, and I always thought that out of all of the signs, it seemed less present. I had three friends who have this as well, and the one quality that we all have in common is not being shy but a reserved state of being.

I think "the know it at all cost" is really evident when one of the lights is in Gemini with a Scorpionic influence.

I've noticed that water qualities are somewhat elusive in expression, except Cancerian traits. Those are more noticeable.

Cypocryphy

Angelik's horary of possible transfer to London had Scorpio Rising. Maybe she would comment.

And Loveastrology who has a publicly posted chart on another thread has Scorpio rising. Perhaps she could comment too.

Shylioness has scorpio rising in a posted chart, altho she's not been here since May, 2013.

Cool. :cool: Maybe they'll see this thread and share little. :smile:

poyi

Premium Member
I know a woman with Scorpio rising, who was the one my ex cheated with (so I maybe bias here).

Her Pluto in the 12th in Libra, Mars in Scorpio in the 1st house, Jupiter in Scorpio on ascendant but in 12th house for Placidus. A pleasant looking attractive woman.

She also has Sun in 11th and Venus in Virgo in 10th for Placidus or 11th for whole sign, elevated Moon in Leo at 10th house. Her Scorpio Mars sextile Sun but square Moon. Pluto conjuncts Saturn as 4 approaching aspect in the 12th in Libra. Her 8th house Gemini, 3rd house Capricorn, both ruler Mercury and Saturn are in 12th house Libra (Venus in Virgo). Her Venus and Mercury in mutual reception by signs also Parallel very tightly in 10th/11th in whole sign and 12th house. Venus in Virgo rules the 7th house. Jupiter in Scorpio rules her 5th house Pisces located at AC, while Neptune in Sagittarius is also ruled by Jupiter anyway.

In Chinese chart, she is a woman who has the power to attract men and gain wealth through being a mistress of wealthy partner or steal other people's husband, able to win over other women as she wishes and abandon her admirers when she wanted which she did in reality.

I would describe her as the lower form of Scorpio.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I said the same thing, but the OP asked for anecdotes and suggested Johnny Carson. I looked at it in regards to intensity and found it.

I don't think it makes a difference if the Scorpio ASC is not powerful and heavily aspected.

Several other people here have Scorpio rising. My software allows me to search and I have 42 people with scorpio rising. Most of them I really have no idea how to reach anymore. Some of the charts are horary as is Angelik's.

Perhaps you know of someone, a celebrity who you could bring up.

Cypocryphy

No, I'm not being facetious, I was just being factual.
:lol: Okay

Some rising signs may be given more concrete descriptors but Scorpio is a bit too elusive and harder to pinpoint. I have several Scorpio rising friends and they're all different because they have totally different planets and such.

Yeah. My friend has a HUGE Sagitarrian stellium but has Scorpio and Saturn rising. She is not talkative at all—until she is comfortable. Put if you ask anyone what they think of her, it is always the same word "quiet." I always thought that interesting.

They all behave differently and they all look different. I can't really say any of them totally fit the general traits. I mean, "shyness" or being reserved has been a trademark but I don't find that to be true. The Scorpio risings I've encountered all initiated contact with me. They watched me from a distance and decided to approach me. So, in that sense, I can say Scorpio rising is "deliberate" but they certainly weren't shy or reserved. I believe it really all depends!

Cool. Yeah. It certainly depends. There was a study done of astrologers who would identify a persons rising sign, and they did so with startling accuracy, without knowing anything about the person other than how they look, and a brief conversation with them. I've been trying to find that study. I wanted to see which were the most readily identifiable.

M

may28gemini

When it comes to rising signs appearances, I think it's more concrete to pinpoint which rising sign is which. Some signs have more angular faces like cardinal signs, or some have wider/larger features, etc. I'm Libra rising and I'm pretty good at recognizing other Libra rising people, regardless of planets. Libra rising is one of those risings who have a more distinctive and easily recognizable appearance. Scorpio rising always looks different to me. Actually, all the Water rising signs look totally different to me. Water risings just seem hard to pinpoint. The most recognizable risings (to me) in the order of what's most obvious are Fire, Air, Earth, Water.

None of the Scorpio rising people I know remotely even look similar- not in mannerisms, and not by the way they carry themselves, how they dress, or how they express themselves. I've noticed that when they're really angry, they'll act like someone who's been attacked by a hornet's nest (regardless of Mars sign) :lol: but it takes awhile to get to that point. Generally, they seem more patient than average. For me, it's usually the personality traits that makes a person really a Scorpio rising, not the appearance.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I know a woman with Scorpio rising, who was the one my ex cheated with (so I maybe bias here).

Her Pluto in the 12th in Libra, Mars in Scorpio in the 1st house, Jupiter in Scorpio on ascendant but in 12th house for Placidus. A pleasant looking attractive woman.

She also has Sun in 11th and Venus in Virgo in 10th for Placidus or 11th for whole sign, elevated Moon in Leo at 10th house. Her Scorpio Mars sextile Sun but square Moon. Pluto conjuncts Saturn as 4 approaching aspect in the 12th in Libra. Her 8th house Gemini, 3rd house Capricorn, both ruler Mercury and Saturn are in 12th house Libra (Venus in Virgo). Her Venus and Mercury in mutual reception by signs also Parallel very tightly in 10th/11th in whole sign and 12th house. Venus in Virgo rules the 7th house. Jupiter in Scorpio rules her 5th house Pisces located at AC, while Neptune in Sagittarius is also ruled by Jupiter anyway.

In Chinese chart, she is a woman who has the power to attract men and gain wealth through being a mistress of wealthy partner or steal other people's husband, able to win over other women as she wishes and abandon her admirers when she wanted which she did in reality.

I would describe her as the lower form of Scorpio.

It really said that in her Chinese chart? Crazy.

poyi

Premium Member
It really said that in her Chinese chart? Crazy.

In the Western chart you can also see that. Her 7th house is Taurus, 5th house is Pisces, 8th house is Gemini. Her 7th house final dispositor is Venus in Virgo mutual reception with Mercury in Libra, they both tightly parallel, Venus in 10th for Placidus, and 11th house for whole sign. Mercury is in the 12th house. Venus in her fall she would do best in the alternative way of the normal form of Partnership, it is angular in Placidus, and in 11th house the house of luck, Libra in her 12th, whatever Libra representing also linked to her 7th house, 12th house the house of secret. Mercury also sextile her MC, and Venus sextile her AC, her physical body/appearance and status are benefited from Mercury and Venus mutual reception in parallel. Seeing Venus in the whole sign 11th house, her partnership is link to a group of people, in reality she is attractive to most people's eyes. Her Sun also in 11th house, as we know the final dispositor is shared by Mercury and Venus, so the Virgo Sun carrying both energy. Also Mercury rules her 8th house placed in 12th. Then Jupiter in Scorpio rules her 5th house at her ascendant. The power of romance is at her hands. The whole chart is Eastern chart, No single planet on the West, the power of action of all these planets are at her will and determination.

anjelik

I have contacted several other people here who have scorpio rising. Maybe they will respond.

Obsessive. :) I don't have a Scorpio rising but I have an obsessive personality. It is quite humorous when I cast a chart and there is Pluto sitting in the first house or the AC is Scorpio (which happens to me often, if I am Mars I am never Aries, always Scorpio). At this point I don't even try to read it because it's basically saying, "ummmm yeah...get off the subject."

Every Scorpio rising man that I have dated has been dark. Very dark once you finally get to his core. One had a Cancer Sun and the other a Leo Sun. I have two friends with Scorpio risings and Suns and they both have many demons in their closet as well. My personal opinion of Scorpio rising people is that they are their own worst enemy.

EDIT. I have one other girlfriend with a Scorpio Rising, but Taurus Sun. Like the other two, she is her own worst enemy and it appears to me that these individuals find it very difficult to break bad habits and just like to continue to torture themselves. They must get off on suffering. I can't be certain if this is the rising sign or that they are all double fixed signs. Either way, just another observation.

Last edited: