Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Ukpoohbear

I have noticed women being targeted for the trolling more than men, which makes the profile of the troll most definitely a male but rather than jacking or illegal or even government activity, this is all just he work of one man and his mummy issues.

three M symbols

Oh no, Hkk you're really leaving the forum?? :(

I guess it's better to remove the birth informations on the chart before posting.
People which are not into astrology can't really find them by calculating

moonkat235

Your picture is gone, right? If you have posts with your name or other identifying information, delete delete. There ought to be a way to request quoted posts also be removed.

Yeah, I need to double check. And my picture is gone, but I noticed on the google search option from a computer as opposed to phone still brings up an old unflattering picture from when I first joined. lol It's blurry though and very small.

moonkat235

It's not on google, but rather on the google search option on this website if one of my older threads pops up, but not my newer threads. I'll see if I can contact them though and get that taken care of.

Ukpoohbear

ukpoohbear, just one man?

I think itā€™s just one man yeah, at least one main guy and he may have told a couple of his inner guy friends. But itā€™s only just one guy but he has a lot of profiles, sometimes talking to each other and sometimes infiltrating the social circle and becoming like a real member, who knows if even this thread is genuine but even the guy parodying the main chat thread.

moonkat235

Have you managed to avoid signing up on Facebook?

I think I've shared far more personal info on here, like negative family experiences, recreational activities that shouldn't be shared, etc. Maybe I do just feel like I was too open and vulnerable with people.

It seems like you don't think this paranoia has any real merit and that internet safety isn't a huge concern on here.

Anyway, I regret being open on here.

moonkat235

Also on discord, blaze told me that in the U.S. if someone has your name and birth date information, then they can get a birth certificate issued to them with that info.

moonkat235

Iā€™mma just listen to music and study now. Iā€™m not leaving the forum, cuz at this point who cares. I also have friends here that I actually care about

Ukpoohbear

That sounds exhausting at least, keeping all those voices distinct and busy, and devious or suspiciously manipulative at worst. What would the point be? Identity theft, like suggested above?

I donā€™t think the voices that chat to each other have been developed enough to be distinct because it happens in short bursts and is mainly mindless chatter to disrupt the current flow and then you get the few more distinct ones that become characters and infiltrate people, one such member was under the guise of a girl.

I know the dark web has a thing called tor where it randomly generates your location. Iā€™ll link a couple threads where people have described whatā€™s happening.

As for the motive I think itā€™s just to cause chaos and cos the guy has suppressed anger and mummy issues.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Plute! I have put my stuff up everywhere. Why can't the moderators do it. Im sure they can do it with one click.
No, we can't. We would have to search all of your posts, individually. There are no moderator tools to make that any faster. There's no way any moderator can spare the time and energy for it, and it's not our job. It's your responsibility to refrain from posting anything you don't want public in the first place, and if you suddenly change your mind about something you've posted, it's your responsibility to either take it down or live with it.
I don't understand why they cant delete you completely from the site and it still leaves you to be able to come on.
Our software doesn't work that way. The only possible way to come on is to log in through an active account. If you were deleted, you wouldn't have an active account to log in through. That's an unalterable fact.

See here and here for details on the no account deletions policy.

Osamenor

Staff member
Your picture is gone, right? If you have posts with your name or other identifying information, delete delete. There ought to be a way to request quoted posts also be removed.
We don't edit people's posts at the request of others. We let you have control over your own posts, but not over other people's--so your right to edit and delete ends when it starts interfering with other people's posts. See here for edit and delete policy details.

moonkat235

We don't edit people's posts at the request of others. We let you have control over your own posts, but not over other people's--so your right to edit and delete ends when it starts interfering with other people's posts. See here for edit and delete policy details.

Yeah, I was thinking of making a thread on the moderator forum suggesting the possibility of making an option for a poster to lock their posts from being quoted. Like if someone doesn't ever want to be quoted, there could be an option/button/setting to make their quotes unquotable. lol

Obviously, we'd run into the issue of people copying/pasting posts, but doing that against someone's settings/explicit desire, could be a deletable offense. Like if I had the setting for no quoting me, and someone copied/pasted, I could report/flag it to a moderator and have it removed. Does that seem fair?