in Aries, what are good degrees for Mars ?

whice ones can give pioneer, brave, fair, generous, trustworthy and leadership qualities.

i want to know, the beneficial side of Mars Where is in the whole Aries?

something about fixed stars ?

anyone know? thanks. is not a good topic eh ?:sideways:

JUPITERASC

whice ones can give pioneer, brave, fair, generous, trustworthy and leadership qualities.

anyone know? thanks. is not a good topic eh ?
:sideways:
THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY
http://constellationsofwords.com/categories/natalrobson.htm

THE FIXED STARS IN LONGITUDE ORDER http://constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_in_longitude_order.htm

mesarthim.JPG

Aquamarine

I know this is an astrology forum, but I believe this is related to astrology, since it uses the degrees and symbols of the Zodiac.
Look up the sabian symbol degrees for Aries. I have gotten really good insight from those.
As an Aries (Sun and Venus)
I believe that Arian leadership qualities are exaggerated, or even nonexistent.
I think the whole leader thing comes from Aries unique ability to be completely themselves and singular. And it also comes from the Arian ability to initiate something which may set others up to follow through.

Claire19

anyone know? thanks. is not a good topic eh ?:sideways:

I don't use fixed stars but the condition of Mars is indicated by the aspects it makes elsewhere in the chart. In Aries it is in its natural place and can mean a bad temper or being very brave. It all depends....
Generosity and trustworthiness are not qualities that belong to Mars as a planet. Nor does being fair unless it is in Libra and is well aspected.