Known answer. Will I get a job with the company this year?

cloxkinghere

Hi all.

Here's a chart that I made a little while ago. I'll give the answer in a little bit.

L1, me, is Mercury, which is domicile and exalted. L10 is Saturn, retrograde and domicile. They're both trine and applying, so that's good.

Moon is in the 9th house, but is still under the same sign in which L10 falls under, so that might be a testimony too. Also, with the 9th house being part education, they are aware that I am in grad school too. For one of the positions, I said I felt more qualified for because of that.

Mercury being in 4th may indicate working from home. During my interview, it was stated that the jobs are remote for now.

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 37

Pan

ํYou got the job within 10 days after casting the chart but get paid lower than you expected.

Januarystorm

you got the job. probably received some sort of confirmation on the 3rd of september.

sun+mercury in the 4th house- most definitely working from home

moon in aquarius in the 9th- something related to internet?

moon in the 9th + if we take uranus being ruler of aquarius MC- in the 12th definately something related to internet + foreign places/remote locations, could even be some sort of religious or spiritual company correct?

cloxkinghere

UPDATE: After going through two rounds of interviews, I didn't hear back from them after almost a month.

I took it as I did not get the job.

aquarius7000

UPDATE: After going through two rounds of interviews, I didn't hear back from them after almost a month.

I took it as I did not get the job.
Hi,

notice that before that Merc (you) trine that Saturn (job) Venus comes in the way.

Were you asking for more money or some financial issue?

Also the Moon is cadent- causing delays

Last edited:

cloxkinghere

Hi,

notice that before that Merc (you) trine that Saturn (job) Venus comes in the way.

Were you asking for more money or some financial issue?

Also the Moon is cadent- causing delays

Nope! I didn’t ask for anything. The most I did ask, however, is my preference over one job (as I was in the running for two) as I felt I was more qualified for.

aquarius7000

Nope! I didn’t ask for anything. The most I did ask, however, is my preference over one job (as I was in the running for two) as I felt I was more qualified for.
That Venus in the 2nd house, which is why i asked if you asked for more money, has a sextile with that Merc that could explain, if not directly monetarily, you still thought you are 'better'/ worth more (qualification wise) than what the job reqd.
Then that Venus (self-worth in 2nd), which receives a sextile from Merc (you) is translated by that same Merc (you) in an opposition to Saturn (job), so whatever it was, it did not land well with them.

cloxkinghere

That Venus in the 2nd house, which is why i asked if you asked for more money, has a sextile with that Merc that could explain, if not directly monetarily, you still thought you are 'better'/ worth more (qualification wise) than what the job reqd.
Then that Venus (self-worth in 2nd), which receives a sextile from Merc (you) is translated by that same Merc (you) in an opposition to Saturn (job), so whatever it was, it did not land well with them.

Does it matter that they were more enthusiastic at my interest at the job that I felt more qualified for? They were struggling to find someone in that position and even they mutually agreed that it would be a good fit for me too.