Composite Sun conjunct Venus in Scorpio

FrankieJG

May I know what kind of an outcome would the following aspect bring about in a composite chart in terms of intimacy between the couple?

Sun and Venus conjunct in Scorpio at 10th house
Sun - 14° 20' in house 10
Venus - 15° 47' in house 10

Whoam1

Your ego and your hunger for someone and the way you feed your partner in that hunger are intertwined. Your probably really sexually appeasing to others. 10th house is social status and by that it sounds like you will use your sex appeal and your magnetic personality to get ahead in life. This is all I can say with the information given hope it helps. :) ~At a glance~

FrankieJG

Your ego and your hunger for someone and the way you feed your partner in that hunger are intertwined. Your probably really sexually appeasing to others. 10th house is social status and by that it sounds like you will use your sex appeal and your magnetic personality to get ahead in life. This is all I can say with the information given hope it helps. :) ~At a glance~

Does that mean as a couple , with this aspect in their composite chart will turn on the public? lol

katydid

Does that mean as a couple , with this aspect in their composite chart will turn on the public? lol

Ha, kind of...

Having that conjunction in Scorpio in the 10th MIGHT indicate that what others eee, and what really goes on behind closed doors, is different.

Sun/Venus in 10th can be a power couple that looks great and others see them as a model relationship, and see them as very in love etc.

But sometimes Scorpio has hidden stuff...:bandit:

Whoam1

Sometimes I can't read like the word composite because i don't always think. What I said still can apply to both of you, you hunger for one another ego and aestheticly speaking, but these are rather shallow signs, search past the sun sign look at the moon more I'd suggest unless your just looking for a quick hookup, if this couple did last however, I'd say they could get very intimate.