Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-18-2021, 03:23 AM
SGN SGN is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 85
Applied for separation

Me and my husband have applied for divorce. Will we reconcile ?

I thank everyone those who have taken the time to review this.

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.12027.242040.jpg (52.5 KB, 20 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-18-2021, 05:41 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,138
Re: Applied for separation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGN View Post
Me and my husband have applied for divorce. Will we reconcile ?

I thank everyone those who have taken the time to review this.

Thanks.
It doesn't appear favorable. You [as Venus] and he [as Mars] separate. Specifically, he/Mars separates from you/Venus, as Venus slows to station, begins to let go, fall back. So there is no aspect between you.
By reception, you still see him favorably but he/Mars does not reciprocate.
Moon as your co-significator also separates from Mars.
I am just not seeing reconciliation in the time period that you may have in mind.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-28-2021, 01:55 PM
Almohsin Almohsin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
It doesn't appear favorable. You [as Venus] and he [as Mars] separate. Specifically, he/Mars separates from you/Venus, as Venus slows to station, begins to let go, fall back. So there is no aspect between you.
By reception, you still see him favorably but he/Mars does not reciprocate.
Moon as your co-significator also separates from Mars.
I am just not seeing reconciliation in the time period that you may have in mind.
Venus here is not separated from Mars, but there is a connection that will apply after one degree.
Also Mars accepts Venus because Venus is in Capricorn and is the house of the Exaltation of Mars. The problem is that Mars is in Scorpio's house.And here Venus does not feel good from Mars.
The moon is also the ruler of the tenth divorce, in opposition to Mars, which means that Mars will hate divorce.

Last edited by Almohsin; 11-28-2021 at 02:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-28-2021, 07:12 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,138
Re: Applied for separation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almohsin View Post
Venus here is not separated from Mars, but there is a connection that will apply after one degree.
Also Mars accepts Venus because Venus is in Capricorn and is the house of the Exaltation of Mars. The problem is that Mars is in Scorpio's house.And here Venus does not feel good from Mars.
The moon is also the ruler of the tenth divorce, in opposition to Mars, which means that Mars will hate divorce.

I believe if you track carefully Venus' movement, you will see that the aspect with Mars in fact does not perfect before Venus slows and begins to fall back away from Mars. They are not separated; but as Venus falls back, they are separating.

So I do not see reconciliation. I do see your thinking, that he may not divorce in the time frame that the original poster may have held in her mind. But that does not mean they will reconcile. At the very best, it looks more like the gray area between getting back together and divorcing.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 11-29-2021 at 02:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-28-2021, 09:08 PM
Almohsin Almohsin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 122
Re: Applied for separation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I believe if you track carefully Venus' movement, you will see that the aspect with Mars in fact does not perfect before Venus slows and begins to fall back away from Mars. That is, the aspect does not perfect. They are not separated; but as Venus falls back, they are separating.

So I do not see reconciliation. I do see your thinking, that he may not divorce in the time frame that the original poster may have held in her mind. But that does not mean they will reconcile. At the very best, it looks more like the gray area between getting back together and divorcing.
Thank you for the alert
Yes, Venus will slow down, but it will not regress until after the separation from Mars.
Venus will separate from Mars on November 26.
Venus retrograde will be on 20.12.2021.

Also, if we say that Venus is retrograde, does this not mean that the questioner may retract her divorce application?
Usually a retrograde planet indicates reconsideration.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-28-2021, 10:12 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,138
Re: Applied for separation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almohsin View Post
Thank you for the alert


You are welcome.


Yes, Venus will slow down, but it will not regress until after the separation from Mars.
Venus will separate from Mars on November 26.
Venus retrograde will be on 20.12.2021.

Also, if we say that Venus is retrograde, does this not mean that the questioner may retract her divorce application?
Usually a retrograde planet indicates reconsideration.
I'm not saying that Venus is retrograding, so there is no need to go down that road.
Just like I did not say that Venus and Mars separated.
What I am talking about is subtle and specific.

I wrote:
..."he/Mars separates from you/Venus,
as Venus slows to station,
begins to let go,
fall back."
I am saying that Venus is slowing,
that the distance between Venus and Mars is going to increase,
that there will be no meeting between Venus and Mars.
That is what we see in the very early unfolding of this chart.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 11-29-2021 at 02:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Almohsin (11-29-2021), JoZi15 (11-29-2021)
  #7  
Unread 11-29-2021, 04:53 AM
Almohsin Almohsin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 122
Re: Applied for separation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I'm not saying that Venus is retrograding, so there is no need to go down that road.
Just like I did not say that Venus and Mars separated.
What I am talking about is subtle and specific.

I wrote:
..."he/Mars separates from you/Venus,
as Venus slows to station,
begins to let go,
fall back."
I am saying that Venus is slowing,
that the distance between Venus and Mars is going to increase,
that there will be no meeting between Venus and Mars.
That is what we see in the very early unfolding of this chart.
Thank you for the clarification
Yes, now the picture is clear to me. My English is poor, so it is difficult for me to understand accurately.
Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-29-2021, 05:08 AM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,138
Re: Applied for separation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almohsin View Post
Thank you for the clarification
Yes, now the picture is clear to me. My English is poor, so it is difficult for me to understand accurately.
Thank you
You are welcome, Almohsin. Your English as a second language is quite good. And thank you for your insights; I am grateful for this discussion.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
JoZi15 (11-29-2021)
  #9  
Unread 11-29-2021, 07:56 AM
Almohsin Almohsin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
You are welcome, Almohsin. Your English as a second language is quite good. And thank you for your insights; I am grateful for this discussion.
Thank you and I appreciate your kind information and wonderful dialogue. Good luck
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
applied, separation

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.