read my chart

Hi Guys
Can you please read my chart for me?
My details are:
My dob is 09 july 1983
time of birth 1.15 am
place of birth hindmotor,hooghly,west bengal in india(asia).
latitude 22.54
longitude 88.33
time zone 5.5
I am also attaching my kundali for your reference.

I ll be very thankful to you..

Attachments

• my kundalii.zip
    92.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

kimbermoon

it would be helpful if you could post your chart here, which you can get free from astrodienst.com...what are your particular concerns at this point?:smile:

kimbermoon

There is much involvement in reading the entire chart; it must be done in stages...what I can tell from this chart, initially that you are a combination of Sun/Cancer[water], Moon in Gemini[air] and Taurus Rising [earth]; your personality is a blending of these three differing energies...and therein, lies the challenge of 'how to blend the three together into a unified whole, from within...it is all about balancing, in order to create consistency of expression...the relationship between the Sun and Moon describes your early parental conditioning, which is important to the forming of your own later domestic relationships...it depicts where you have been and where you are going...your relationship chemistry is strong in it's mental orientation [Gemini Moon-air], your Venus in Leo [fire]and your Mars in Cancer [water] : thus we would consider these three implications in relationship matters especially... this chart is actually lacking in some important information and details and thus the assessment would be quite limited...can you re-cast it, in terms of including Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, as well as Chiron in the chart ? Just use the primary setting of the program, under the extended chart list of natal and transit chart, using today's date for the transits...:unsure:

kimbermoon

:sideways: sorry :sideways:sorry, but we need to have a complete visual chart to make a reading...all the data should be one sheet, showing the wheel and the data...please try again.

aquarius7000

Steps to create a chart at astro.com

Hi,

Piyaisahs, please follow these steps to create a/your chart with natal+transits..

1) You should have/can create a free account at www.astro.com
2) On the 'My Astro' page there, go to 'Extended Chart Selection'
3) Make sure, the 'Horoscope for' box shows your name (=the name you have saved your birth details under) to make sure that it is your chart that will calculated
4) Now, at: Please select the type of chart you want: select option: natal chart with transits; or select option: natal, transits and progressions combined
5) In the box Image size, select option: reduced image size to 63%. This fits the astro.com chart file to the size that can be uploaded on this forum. Other sizes creat files bigger than can be uploaded
6) when you now see the chart: your natal + transits + progressions (you will see planets in black, green and red), left click on the chart. Then right click your mouse on the chart to save chart on your desktop- to easily find the saved chart file when attaching to your post here.

:)AQ7

Zarathu

Account Closed
When people ask for you to post your chart, in the picture form, it is usually a person who doesn't own their own software, or who doesn't want to go to Astro.com and put in the data themselves. For me I actually prefer the data since I always want to run my own chart rather than just the pretty picture of astro.dunce.com. There is way more data that I can get. So I thank you.

But because there is way more data, my need, as well as some others here, is that you need to be way more specific in what you need to know. A full blown analysis of your chart may not answer your question, and at the same time may take a professional astrologer an hour to put the data together and another 45 minutes to write it up so you can understand it. It might take even more; it might take less.

That's an awful lot of time to spend pro-bono, when you don't even know if the person will respond.

So a more specific question than "Tell me everything you see in my chart" would be more helpful. Not volunteering here, just explaining.

chart.cgi

Attachments

• natal chart.doc
    74 KB · Views: 27

aquarius7000

Hi,

I can try and read your chart over the weekend. However, common sense says that despite few job opportunities where you live, you should stick to that place, if you feel better there.

Best

aquarius7000

Hi,

I have to admit that I forgot to read your chart this weekend. Give me 2-3 days, and I will come back to you. I take it that the exact question - whether you will get a new job and elsewhere. I understand that economy stagnation could affect you personally, too. I will see what I can glean from the chart.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I have had a look at your chart, sorry about the delay.

Here's the thing.. your chart is very Cancer pronounced, with the Sun, Mer and Mars (three personal planets) in Cancer. Sun rules your 4th house (family and roots, where you feel safest) and that is in Cancer. Venus rules your likes and what makes you most comfortable/gives you harmony, and that is in your 4th house (original house of the Moon/Cancer). The Moon in your chart is in Gemini, but its Lord, Mer, is also in Cancer. Ascendant Lord, Venus, is in the 4th house, mentioned afore, so you identify yourself most with your family. Hence, you see, everything points towards your roots and family. No wonder you feel sorta sick when away from a place known to you.

Cancers are highly family and mother oriented, and also very sensitive to their environment. You have Saturn and Pluto in the 6th house of daily routine/work (not career) and sickness. Hence you should do everything that is within your power to give your health the utmost, I repeat, the utmost importance. Saturn and Pluto do not just bring about a cold and cough. Hence, without wanting to cause any fear at all, I just want to request you to not throw caution to the winds - for nothing, money the least! Remember the proverb, without health, wealth is useless. Health is the greatest wealth. Hence, earn less due to economic stagnation where you are, but lead a healthy and happy life, since your chart is very family and health oriented. By the way, you can also see that your MC (career point) ruler, Saturn, is also located in the 6th house, so career could have a tendency to interfere with health. Saturn, however, fortunately is well placed in your chart, in general. Saturn is exalted (strong) in Libra, hence you should not worry about your career all too much.

Best

Hi,

I have had a look at your chart, sorry about the delay.

Here's the thing.. your chart is very Cancer pronounced, with the Sun, Mer and Mars (three personal planets) in Cancer. Sun rules your 4th house (family and roots, where you feel safest) and that is in Cancer. Venus rules your likes and what makes you most comfortable/gives you harmony, and that is in your 4th house (original house of the Moon/Cancer). The Moon in your chart is in Gemini, but its Lord, Mer, is also in Cancer. Ascendant Lord, Venus, is in the 4th house, mentioned afore, so you identify yourself most with your family. Hence, you see, everything points towards your roots and family. No wonder you feel sorta sick when away from a place known to you.

Cancers are highly family and mother oriented, and also very sensitive to their environment. You have Saturn and Pluto in the 6th house of daily routine/work (not career) and sickness. Hence you should do everything that is within your power to give your health the utmost, I repeat, the utmost importance. Saturn and Pluto do not just bring about a cold and cough. Hence, without wanting to cause any fear at all, I just want to request you to not throw caution to the winds - for nothing, money the least! Remember the proverb, without health, wealth is useless. Health is the greatest wealth. Hence, earn less due to economic stagnation where you are, but lead a healthy and happy life, since your chart is very family and health oriented. By the way, you can also see that your MC (career point) ruler, Saturn, is also located in the 6th house, so career could have a tendency to interfere with health. Saturn, however, fortunately is well placed in your chart, in general. Saturn is exalted (strong) in Libra, hence you should not worry about your career all too much.

Best
Hi AQ7
thanks for the insight,I do understand your word of caution,and in the last 7 years,it has been very tough,I have been terribly sick and everytime I have to return back home bcoz of this.My right kidney stopped functioning while I was doing MBA away from home.
But to this there is also a strange fact,since the time I was in college or maybe before that... I have always had a compelling urge of being successful on the professional platform,and everytime its always like a very strong feeling that if I want to be successful it will be possible only if I'll go out,,something which makes me come out of my shell and creates such situations that I am compelled to go out.And then its the same thing,problems with kidney,lever,lungs,jaundice etc starts,after a few months. Wierd things happen...to the extent that I have even peuked blood.
And then it seems that I wont be able to survive and then my family has to be informed so that I can return back home,and being very honest I am someone who never ever neglects her health,nor do I drink or smoke plus I am a vegetarian.
.And the moment I am back I am as good as if nothing ever happened.
But again all my hardwork goes to drain
I know it must be sounding confusing....but its true...!!!

aquarius7000

Hi,
....And then it seems that I wont be able to survive and then my family has to be informed so that I can return back home....And the moment I am back I am as good as if nothing ever happened.
But again all my hardwork goes to drain
I know it must be sounding confusing....but its true...!!!
It does not sound confusing, as, to my understanding, actually the case is very clear. It is a matter of (the right) priorities. If you have tried staying away from the place you feel most secure and at home at, and you physically and emotionally don't do well then, the answer is clear.. I do not need to spell that out again, it will get boring for you and the others. :)

If, however, you feel that your work and earning more, hence being successful on the professional front, at the cost of your own health, is more important, then, well, it's your call. Your choice. The answer thus is clear, too. Answer the question to and for your self: "Hard work" goes down the drain, perhaps, but at what cost!!!!! That should help you decide.

God bless

Zarathu

Account Closed
It might be worthwhile for you to gain additional information by asking a specific, and most important question for you---in the Horary section.

Be sure to either post the chart of the exact time, place, and day that you asked the question, or to give the data for that.

A great deal of information can be obtained in this way.

ZARATHU

P.S.: When lots of other people reply to a question, and it seems as if the answers are similiar to the direction that I would have gone, I don't usually add my 2 cents(American idiom meaning little tiny bit) to the package. This is why I asked you for a specific question and then didn't reply myself. Other astrologers did a fine job of assisting you.