Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-17-2019, 12:46 PM

Cool The most psychic birth chart i have ever seen

I just had to share this chart with someone. This is one of the most beautiful charts I have personally seen.

The chart owner has consistently, for the eighteen years we've known each other, exhibited these abilities and gifts and has almost never been wrong in their predictions/insights. This is also a chart of a great manifest-or.

I have the chart owners permission to submit their chart and corresponding birth details onto this forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Psychicchart.jpg (46.9 KB, 41 views)

Last edited by Sugarsweet; 06-17-2019 at 05:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sugarsweet For This Useful Post:
Cap (06-17-2019)
Unread 06-17-2019, 04:43 PM

Re: The most psychic birth chart i have ever seen

I don't do asteroids, but I can see your SO have several Virgo and 8H placements including Merc conj Saturn. I can imagine that he is an extremely careful and analytical person, and the "gift" you are seeing is his ability to analyze details. His Scorpio MC/Capricorn Asc creates an impression that he knows what he is doing.

This is a bowl chart, with Neptune at the end of it, forming good aspects to Sun and Pluto. Looks like he is connected to the spiritual realm in some way.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 06-17-2019, 04:54 PM

Thank you for your comment Gemini888. I appreciate that you donít do asteroids. They are extremely careful and analytical, spot on lol. They can really just unravel any situation or detail and get to the bottom of it. I would definitely say they were connected. Especially with the Uranus conjunct MC aspecting personal planets.
Unread 06-17-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
I don't do asteroids, but I can see your SO have several Virgo and 8H placements including Merc conj Saturn. I can imagine that he is an extremely careful and analytical person, and the "gift" you are seeing is his ability to analyze details. His Scorpio MC/Capricorn Asc creates an impression that he knows what he is doing.
By SO do you mean significant other? The chart owner has no romantic relationship to me lol. And they're also a woman haha!

Tags
abilities, birth, chart, psychic, psychic or healing, psychic or intuitive, share, true