Anything catching your eye?

UnluckyGirl

Hi to all,
What catches your eye in my natal chart?
I wonder many times if my natal chart promises anything at all.. Since 2009 it's been nothing else but ugly things like deaths, many health issues are 2 of the most important ones.
Is anything standing out? Or even a general opinion..
Be it positive or negative (I find negative the whole chart but anyways I am happy to discuss about anything that catches your eye)

52f7gz.jpg

Rawiri

It's really not the worst chart. There's some nice things...but sure, some problems too.

I suppose I can see 2009...but most things I look at show 2010 as being when things really "dropped off." That's when a lot of time periods for you all concurrently shifted (for the worse), particularly for health...

I doubt you particularly care about the timing methods...

But just for checking...particular period focused on health changed in July 2009 to an afflicted period. Major affliction likely starts between April-December 2010 though. Due to Rahu (north node of moon) affliction. This is often involved in "poisoning" of some sort, things such as heavy metal issues or concerns from medication taken. Sometimes viral. (I'm not a medical astrologer...so can't say too much specifically, sorry)

Did you perhaps conceive around this time?

Current afflictions would have spiked beginning of this year again. Some respite looks likely from October this year. Major shift happens July 2018 and then the sign is not as afflicted...although it has no major focus on health either, with a waning moon on it. So may have to be careful about a slow "waning" of health. Hopefully from end of July 2018 onwards will offer enough that the later longer period is not a problem...

UnluckyGirl

Hi Rawiri
Thank you for replying
You are on point about July 2009.. That's when everything began.. It was very scary and I thought that I would die because my symptoms were really bad. February 2010 till 2012 I was heartbroken, in a very bad condition emotionally because of a guy I fell in love with. At the same time my health issues continued.. August 2011 I learned that my dad had cancer. 2012 till 2013 I was in the hospital every morning till dark with my dad. March 2013 dad died. Then October my best friend died from cancer. In fact September 2012 till October 2013 I lost the 5 people I loved the most in my life, 2 died and the other 3 just went out of my life for no obvious reasons.. 2013 also my health issues got worse and worse.. April 2014 was very scary again for me because of symptoms..That is when I stopped getting out of home because one day I could just have done huge damage to my head if it wasn't for 2 secs.. In the meantime all these years since 2009 and till 2015 I had been doing so many tests and no one could find what my problem was si everyone was saying "it's psychological" . I'm also having hormonal problems.. and they began 2010 around the time you said about conceive. I've never conceived or had an abortion by the way.
You also said about poisoning, well it was not poisoning but I had also stomach problems but didn't know that some foods trigfered it.. Honestly since 2009 there is not any period that I felt good or at least I didn't have some serious health problem to deal with let alone emotional pain..
Although stomach and hormonal problems are nothing really serious I had very bad symptoms and I didn't know why all of a sudden.. The heart problem was the worst though both symptom and health danger wise.
It would be better if I could analyse you each of my health problems properly in order to understand how much I've suffered from them even though 2/3 were not serious health problems.. but the comment would get a huger mess.

Could you please explain me what "respite" means? This word is unknown to me, I am not an native English speaker and google gives more than 3 possible meanings.

About my natal chart the only good thing I see is Jupiter in 2nd H. But 2nd house shows money/material goods you have since young.. I am wondering if the square Jupiter receives from Pluto ruins everything good Jupiter has to offer.. Not only I don't have money.. but even as a kid my mother would cook once in 2 weeks or so.. So I didn't even have refular food to eat. The only good thing in my life was my health till 2009 and the 5 person I told you I loved with my father being the first becauwe he loved me and I loved him so much he was the happiness of my life. I never had something else.. not that having the best possible father is not important don't get me wrong.. but unfortunately it is not enough.
About 2 years ago I went through Jupiter return in 2nd and guess what.. Nothing happened. So the only good thing I have in my chart it's actually like it does not even exist.

AppLeo

The parts that caught my eye were:

Sun in the 12th opposite Uranus in the 6th house. Do you struggle to follow a daily schedule?

Mars, Venus, and Jupiter all in Leo in the 2nd house. To me that indicates an ability to take bold risks. It also means that you a powerful abundance of energy to make money for yourself. Pluto in the 5th house in Scorpio is squaring this stellium as well, which puts a compulsive and obsessive spin on these energies. Your creative talents, which have a tendency to be deep or intense, must be woven in your accumulation towards money.

You have a lovely trine between your Moon in Pisces and Sun in Cancer. Points to sensitivity and an innate ability to feel empathically towards yourself and others.

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

Hi AppLeo
Thank you for answering me.
You are very accurate..

I am indeed struggling with daily schedule,
I am bored very quickly generally especially with daily things cooking would be the perfect example.. But at the same time among my friends and other people I know of my age despite if my Uranus they are super lazy but at the same time they are very lucky having daily food everyday and no one pressuring them to do almost everyday housework.. Lack of patience is a huge disadvantage of mines.
As for the trio and Pluto squareing them.. hehe you guessed it right.. I am a money hungry person to the point I wish I had loose morals in order to gain money in dirty ways. Unfortunately for me no matter how much I want money I seem too useless finding a way to make it.
These things are all linked together..
I want money not because I want a huge house or very expensive material goods..
I want money in order for my mother to stop working and me having cooked meals ready everyday without me making them. In fact I want money in order to have an easier daily life.. And I want a good amount of them because I need to feel secure that I will never be in the position I am all these years.. I do love money "obsessive" and "complulsive" are very accurate for me when it comes to money, everyone needs and likes money to a point but I am by far exceeding that point..

About the bold risk taking though.. on the contrary I am too cautious about everything even things that don't need be to be. So I am quite the opposite of a bold risk taker.. Maybe Saturn in 8th is to blame?
I also am not a creative person at all, although I am not sure I do understand the definition of being creative..

Sun trine moon.. yes I was like this till my dad died.. Until that point no matter my health and emotional issues I would still listen and help and everyone with the tiniest/silliest problem.. I didn't just feel typically sorry I felt really hurt like their problem was mine. When my dad died I felt so stupid for being like that.. I was like you know what? You are babysitting everyone too much.. I have all these years health problems I lost the most precious to me people and I never had anyone caring about me.. Why should I even care for their silly problems that come from their wrong choices for which I tried to help them avoid so much.. I wish I had the same problems they are having.. I have nothing in my life except my mom and a roof.. So you know what? Anyone else can survive and if they are weaker well that's their problem.. I don't care anymore..
For the first time I felt very stupid and ungry for being like that (at the time Transit Pluto conjucted my DSC) I now feel very well about myself for not caring but I have to tell you that I forced myself too hard in order to be able to stop helping others.. it was a natural response.. I feel so good that I changed that.. it is very satisfactory.

rojochispa

Hi to all,
What catches your eye in my natal chart?
I wonder many times if my natal chart promises anything at all.. Since 2009 it's been nothing else but ugly things like deaths, many health issues are 2 of the most important ones.
Is anything standing out? Or even a general opinion..
Be it positive or negative (I find negative the whole chart but anyways I am happy to discuss about anything that catches your eye)

52f7gz.jpg

Yes, your users name. Change it and your life will change. Get rid of negative affirmations you attach to yourself. Be positive, be happy.
Read the Bashar quote below over and over again until you get it

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
sun-mer-ketu separative node cancer asc,
hyper-sensitive, intuitive, impressive personality;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-head etc;

sun-mer opp rahu the node rise the-fall in life,
need for ancestor worship, observe fast No-moon evenings;
rahu cap 7th ambitious-hardworking-practical;
inclined to foreigners/other races;

retro sat towards cap 7th, sun-mer-sat opp,
stress in health and relationships, marriage delayed
;

sat sooner now moves to cap 7th opp sun-mer, 2.5yrs to care ahead;
observe fast sat evenings;

No meal, take milk and fruits.

jup-mars-venus lords 10/5/4 leo 2nd for prosperity
through artistic aptitudes, banking, advisory roles, projects management, etc,
jup leo 2nd commanding attitude/speech, aptitude for music-singing etc;
jup lord 6th calling for extra efforts,
jup trine aspect own sag 6th supportive of employment prospects,
jup trine aries 10th supportive of career;
jup lord 10th for career, mars lord 10th again and lord 5th for luck-edu-position,
venus lord 11th for gains;

sat acq opp jup-mars-venus, stress in family-fin;
misjudgments-missed opportunities;
sat lord 9th negating to 8th,
negating luck-father, mystic-research aptitudes,
settling at 36+[/I
]

mars lord 9th from moon, settling at 28+

rahu-giver now transit leo 2nd, foreign finances, relationship,
while could cloud things to care - throat-liver-kidney inflammations, etc;

natal sat own mystic acq 8th, chronic health issues, urological-legs-sciatica ;
tech aptitudes-reform-innovation-insurance etc, sat retro delayed results;
sat own acq 6th, success amidst adversity;

next sat moves to natal sat 2.5yrs later,
need to take major life decisions, impacting next 30 yrs;

ketu separative node now transit sat-acq 8th 1.5yr, pain-injury-surgery;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers tues mornings; natal ketu cancer first;

jup sooner year ahead transit scorpio 5th for luck-edu-romance-children
- advisory role/promotion, and promoting research-occult aptitudes,

jup scorpio trine asc lord moon-pars fortuna pisces 9th,
protective of luck-edu-father-mother-travels-spirituality, psychology-teaching, fortune;
jup scorpio trine sun-mer-ketu cancer first protective of general health;

next jup transit own sag 6th good for health-employment,
trine aries 10th for career, and trine leo 2nd for family-finances;

hope information helps,
do share ground feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful-prospective-positive,

wishing luck from jup scorpio the year ahead,
while care from sat-ketu transits,

kshantaram

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

Yes, your users name. Change it and your life will change. Get rid of negative affirmations you attach to yourself. Be positive, be happy.
Read the Bashar quote below over and over again until you get it

I wish it was that easy.. I didn't even had this nickname 2 years ago but nothing went well till then. Unfortunately a nickname changes nothing. But you know you are cheating.. I asked if there is anything catching your eye in my natal chart the nickname is not in the natal chart :p

UnluckyGirl

Thank you kshantaram,
I wish I could have a better understanding of what you are writing.. I'll tell you about the ones I understood.

I am intuitive
Not hyper-sensitive
I don't knownif I am a hard worker..
But I am not patient.
Ambitious No.. I love money but I don't care about having a good position if I have the money.
Practical yes.
Inclined to foreigners yes

Stress in health.. yes, yes and yes
Stress in relationships.. yes
Delayed marriage..in fact.. no marriage at all.

*What do you mean by "fast sat evenings"?

Whatever you said about Saturn is a yes.
Except success amidst adversity.. no success at all.

Jupiter in my 2nd did not bring me anything good at all.. It's like Jupiter has no effects at all on me.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the ack and the feedbacks,

observe fast on saturday evenings, No meal,
take milk and fruits, remedial measure,
hope observing fasts is part of the culture there?

you seem to have not focused on the coming positives/prospects
mentioned in the reading, no ack of the same!

asc lord moon with pars fortuna 9th pisces,
good for luck-edu-spirituality-travels-psychology-teaching etc,
lord jup over the 2nd leo for family-finances,
but sat opp restricting things - observe fast sat evenings.
sat lord 9th for luck negating to 8th own acq,
negating luck etc, opp sun-mer-jup etc

sat own acq 8th able to cope with challenges though,
and tech-reformist-innovative-research aptitudes,
and good for longevity, insurance etc,
but prone to chronic health issues.

sun-mer opp rahu, rise-fall,
calls for ancestor worship as said,
observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously
as per custom.

the reading quotes planetary placements,
and the impact - positive or negative, pointwise,
and remedial measures, and the future transits and prospects.

hope this note helps and clarifies further to my best,

wishing luck with moon-pars fortuna 9th,

kshantaram

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

Appreciate the ack and the feedbacks

observe fast on saturday evenings, No meal,
take milk and fruits, remedial measure,
hope observing fasts is part of the culture there?

Hi kshantaram!

Thank you for explaining.
I am not a native English speaker could you explain what "ack" means?

I understood what observing fasts means (I googled it) it is not a part of our culture, not that I have any problem doing something that is not part of my culture, I just can not do that because of stomach and low blood sugar issues.

you seem to have not focused on the coming positives/prospects
mentioned in the reading, no ack of the same!

asc lord moon with pars fortuna 9th pisces,
good for luck-edu-spirituality-travels-psychology-teaching etc,

Maybe I am a bit dissapointed about the good things because they do me no good at all. I am a spiritual person, I am very good at really understanding and analysing others. I often hear the phrase " you should really be a pshycologist" although I don't understand why people tell me that.
I am also good at teaching because I find many ways to explain something and I don't stop until the other person really gets the point.
I had no good luck as far as education and travels go.. School made me feel oppressed so I did not like studying at all.
I guess the culprit was Transit Uranus in my 9th H.. When I finished school Tr. Uranus left my 9th H..
Travels have been very bad for me.. I don't travel a lot.. once or twice a year I go to relatives and I don't like it there at all. Generally I am one of those people that don't like travelling a lot, maybe not at all.

lord jup over the 2nd leo for family-finances,
but sat opp restricting things - observe fast sat evenings.
sat lord 9th for luck negating to 8th own acq,negating luck etc, opp sun-mer-jup etc

Whatever interpretations I've read for Saturn in 8th H are all negative and are all true for me.
I swear I have no luck with material goods it is like Jupiter in 2nd H doesn't even exist.. I was never financly comfortable nor my family was.. in fact they were really poor and they worked hard just for us to have a normal life.. Now that my father died it is even worse.
I've worked for 6 months in my whole life in 2 different jobs and I had the lowest possible payment. Honestly I am wondering if my natal Jupiter is even in my 2nd H at all. I know so many people of my age that do not have any planets in 2nd H and they are at least x10 better financially than me.. Wven the poorest one I know is is in a better condition and I don't even live in a good economically region of my country.. So I have Jupiter in my 2nd H and I am worst than all the ones of my age.

Sat own acq 8th able to cope with challenges though,
and tech-reformist-innovative-research aptitudes,
and good for longevity, insurance etc,
but prone to chronic health issues.

Coping with challenges is something everybody does when they actually have challenges to face in the first place.
No one needs to cope with challenges if he doesn't have challenges.
It is not an advantage of mines it is a disadvantage because it means that I have challenges so even if I like or not I have to cope with them..
I don't know what exactly you mean by insurance.. I don't want to have a long life. In fact I want it as short as possible because I am already bored of this life.
I do enjoy anyhting technology wise, but generally speaking I have no special talents.. I am good at aome things but nothing really special.

sun-mer opp rahu, rise-fall,
calls for ancestor worship as said,
observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries in the family religiously
as per custom.
the reading quotes planetary placements,
and the impact - positive or negative, pointwise,
and remedial measures, and the future transits and prospects.

I am sorry but I don't get this at all.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Glad you shared about moon pisces etc and your aptitudes/strengths;

saturn opp jup etc, and retro sat and rahu the node opp sun first house,
are the spoilers, needing remedial action, observing fast etc,
and donate-serve at old age homes;
to overcome the adversities and challenges/hurdles of the chart,
sat own acq 8th able to cope with with some element of success as is said,
while need to care from chronic health issues;
May be reciting the Bible for airy sat acq sat evenings could show the path and protect.

for ketu separative node first house cancer, prone to pain-injury-surgery,
special prayers to Christ Mon evenings, offering red flowers/roses could help.

May be could consult a local known astrologer of repute,
who could guide on the remedies as per your religion-culture-customs;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited: