Why Exalted Jupiter is not working ??

beginner

Actually as per forum rules person can hide birth details and can post a chart for discussion but in case if any one needs birth details than do let me know, I will provide it through PM.

beginner, obviously you were born on November 28, 1989. Now if you would include city of birth and time of birth, you may receive an answer to your original question...

Crystalpages

I have not found the exact and correct answer of my question till yet.
If you have read here than just tell me the post number so I will read that post again,again and again :biggrin::cool:

I think you are old (and educated) enough to figure that out instead of being spoon-fed! If not, then good luck!!

Rohiniranjan

beginner

And I think you are not educated.
Possibly, you are paid member who earns per post so you have started posting rubbish because you believe on quantity rather than quality.

I think you are old (and educated) enough to figure that out instead of being spoon-fed! If not, then good luck!!

Rohiniranjan

Crystalpages

And I think you are not educated.
Possibly, you are paid member who earns per post so you have started posting rubbish because you believe on quantity rather than quality.

What an interesting concept for web-earning! :)

You have fertile imagination, but focus on your current problem, dear! Your Jupiter is not working...! For which clear answers of high quality have been given by a few individuals.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

beginner

Your location shows that you are from America and still you are acting like a child regarding web earning. lol :biggrin: you should watch pogo :w00t:

And I am owner of this thread and I am not satisfied with the answers and waiting for some real senior astrologer to post his logical and rational comment.

You don't have authority to decide whether I have received my required information or not. I have started this thread and I will decide when I get the required information.

What an interesting concept for web-earning! :)

You have fertile imagination, but focus on your current problem, dear! Your Jupiter is not working...! For which clear answers of high quality have been given by a few individuals.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Crystalpages

Your location shows that you are from America and still you are acting like a child regarding web earning. lol :biggrin: you should watch pogo :w00t:

And I am owner of this thread and I am not satisfied with the answers and waiting for some real senior astrologer to post his logical and rational comment.

You don't have authority to decide whether I have received my required information or not. I have started this thread and I will decide when I get the required information.

Of course I do not have the power to decide for you when to be happy or satisfied or gain from the advices and pointers provided by all the good-hearted folks (Jyotishis) here! I am not sure why you thought otherwise and responded so.

As to *ownership* of a public thread, it is a false belief. Once we begin, share, respond on any public forum, the intention automatically and obviously is for others to respond and to that end you have received many pointers already all capturing the reality and multiplicity of factors and considerations necessary for figuring out why or when a transit (Ju-in-Kark in current instance) is expected to operate. One jyotishi gave you the good advice to get specific and share your full birthdata but you deflected/avoided that by quoting a forum policy! The chart you provided is rather incomplete (no vimshottary for instance and many other vargas etc needed for determining the transit status, as also the ashtakavargas). Also, folks use different ayanamshas which may be quite different from whatever you used. Simplistic analyses such as lord of x hence y effect MUST follow works well in math and algebra but jyotish is perhaps a bit more involved and complex than that!

Your concern and over-sensitivity for privacy is fine and must be respected but the catch-22 is that without the information, not much progress can be expected in the normal course and so for practical purposes one may say that you have given birth to and now own a DEAD thread!

My sincere condolences!

Rohiniranjan

SMB

And here's another thread which was started to wonder and ponder over why Jupiter isnt working :p So,all you, just look back at the year gone by and continue wondering and pondering.....:D