Should I apply to this internal position he referred me to?

Sunrise

Hi all,

I'm currently at a crossroads and I need some advice.

I recently resigned from my current job to pursue another opportunity. The team I work with overseas and visit a few times a year was shocked by my decision to leave the organization.

In a previous post, I had spoken about this higher up I didn't get along with before. Things have progressed and we got to know each other after those issues we had (which ultimately were a result of him taking my rejection to go out for drinks as a personal rejection). I really like him a lot and have since developed further attraction towards him. We have a lot in common.

Anyway. I thought that me leaving the company would allow us to perhaps develop a personal relationship, so I wasn't too bothered about leaving the company. However, about 3 weeks after I resigned, he presented me with a job opportunity in his office. He contacted the head of the concerned department to recommend me and afterwards asked me to apply. He said I should apply and he will follow up for me to get the job. According to him, I am a perfect fit and this could be the best next step for my career. We spoke about it and he knows I'm hesitant because that would require me to move. He thinks I should not stay where I am and should move. He's been insisting quite a bit. He doesn't understand why I want to stay in my current city (I don't have children/a mortgage or a partner).

Although he thinks I perfectly qualify, I'm hesitant. My manager over there doesn't seem to be 100% onboard because I'm leaving her team, but she still pointed the vacancy to me.

If I am to turn it down, he's probably going to be offended and this might kill any chances at a personal relationship or a future job there. I'm also not 100% this is where I want to live.

What should I do? Should I apply nonetheless?

astro-2gw-should-i-apply-50330-75252.png
dear this is not a horary chart. Please upload the correct chart to get an answer to your question

Sunrise

It is a horary chart. That's how I've always posted the charts & they always got interpreted. I don't see why this one is any different.
I don't see why this one is any different
I can see on your chart you have uploaded the year: 1993 and as far as I know in the horaryy we use the already existing year: 2019.
But if you have interpreted or someone else did such a chart with these facts-data, then what can i say ... wait a member who knows how to interpret such chart .
However, this is not an horary chart anyway of my little knowledge I have.

LostinPhilly

I can see on your chart you have uploaded the year: 1993 and as far as I know in the horaryy we use the already existing year: 2019.
But if you have interpreted or someone else did such a chart with these facts-data, then what can i say ... wait a member who knows how to interpret such chart .
However, this is not an horary chart anyway of my little knowledge I have.

Never mind, I didn't realize I put 1993. My comment is then irrelevant.

Thanks.