Solar Return Chart

Lacanthect

Hey there folks.

So my birthday is tomorrow (10/19). I've been looking at my Solar Return chart for this year and it's intriguing me. A few noticeable aspects:

• Pluto transiting Capricorn 1st house Square Sun & Midheaven in Libra 10th house.
  • Sun conjunct Midheaven in Libra 10th house.
  • Uranus at 0 degrees Taurus opposing Sun in Libra 10th house, also squaring North Node in 2 degrees Leo.
  • Jupiter in Scorpio 11th house Square Moon in Aquarius 2nd house.

I've been looking into Solar Return chart interpretation and these are some of the aspects that stood out to me the most. :andy:

As I've said before, I'm not a super adept astrologer, so I was wondering if anyone has any further interpretations of said aspects, or perhaps sees anything more interesting/alarming/reassuring in the return chart. I've attached both the return and the natal charts for reference.

Attachments

• 10_19_2018.jpg
    10_19_2018.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 10_19_2018natal.jpg
    10_19_2018natal.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

kimbermoon

So, every year the Solar Return serves to activate the same patterns of the Sun which sets up internalized themes relating to your sense of Identity. For you that initiates your natal t-square, involving the opposition to Moon and square to Uranus/Neptune. This then is a regular theme that persists throughout your life, and every year is about addressing that particular configuration. In particular this relates to marriage and social partnerships as a focus. Can you identify any themes relating to that regarding your personal sense of Self?

This year the Sun and Moon are in trine aspect, so this suggests the potential for harmonization between your true Identity and your inner emotional chemistry. With your natal phase [born under a Full Moon] this hints that you yearn for relationships which can mirror your feelings and allow you to find inner harmony. This aspect shows you may struggle to find inner balance in order to strengthen your Identity.

Pluto is getting set to transit your natal Uranus/Neptune conjunct, which further emphasizes your t-square. This will likely initiate a testing time of your strength and character, where you are forced to acknowledge who you truly are. This can be a time of crisis or breakdown since Pluto is about transforming your ego, identity and life direction. Issues of personal power and control may be put to the test in the coming year. This is a time of re-birthing for you, so that you may rise from the ashes of potential destruction and become like the Phoenix. It will require great resourcefulness and stamina.

The stellium of energy in the 8th H hints that you are no stranger to crisis and transformations, so this go-round will be about learning new ways of response to avoid feeling a victim of life.

Jupiter transit in Scorpio has engaged the Jupiter Return in the past year, which is about a 12 year cycle; it is now ready to transit Pluto, further emphasizing and expanding on your themes relating to power and control in your life. Themes similar to what occurred in 2006 may be resurrected as well, to see what you have learned from the lessons involved.

Lacanthect

Thank you very much for this interpretation, Kimbermoon.

I've found this extremely insightful, but haven't gotten around to letting you know until just now!

I hadn't considered the Sun annually reactivating my natal T-Square when it returns to its natal position, thereby making it a theme for my life involving a struggle for inner balance that complicates my relationships with others. This here is a huge help for me, I had trouble understanding how the T-Square would be manifesting in my life- but your explanation helped put it all into words that I hadn't considered before.

This is indeed a major theme in my life, and the intensity of my Opposing and Full Moon Lunacy has been a constant plague on my relations with others, mostly because I have way too much conflict going on internally that makes it difficult to be emotionally strong/collected for my interactions with others. This is something I seem to have been slowly becoming more and more conscious of recently, but you helped me explode into a more concrete understanding!

As far as the Pluto transit, I'm honestly excited at the possibility that I'll have more opportunities for significant and lasting change of the Plutonian variety, though it makes me nervous regardless. I'm interested to see how it will end up manifesting as it conjoins with the Uranus and Neptune 11th house T-square apex combo. :unsure:

This recent Jupiter return was a huge milestone for my life. I made enormous progress and it's rejuvenated me. It really has felt like the culmination of a 12 year cycle, and the beginning of a new one. I'm ready for the next 12 years!