PLS interpret my chart :3

Misssfortune

Im would appreciate it a lot also please let me know if you see any psychic indicators big thanks! in advance:happy:!!

Attachments

• astrool.png
    astrool.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Astrotheme_9gE2EZFzgH8S.png
    Astrotheme_9gE2EZFzgH8S.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Misssfortune

ohh moon scorpio didnt know😆I have also a lot of planets in one side and like most of them are togueter except for mars and jupiter other than that they are all like togueter anyone know what does it mean?

ardentika

Well there is a theory on the critical degrees, 29 and 0. I myself have Sun in 0 degrees, my grandma is 0 degrees sun, one close friend is 0 degree sun, I seem to attract them haha but I can say I see the influence. The planet is strengthen so is the sign. It's almost like mystical portal that at times gets out of control amd hard to handle. In your case it would be the moon. Some say 0 degrees carry the purest energy of the sign

Misssfortune

Well there is a theory on the critical degrees, 29 and 0. I myself have Sun in 0 degrees, my grandma is 0 degrees sun, one close friend is 0 degree sun, I seem to attract them haha but I can say I see the influence. The planet is strengthen so is the sign. It's almost like mystical portal that at times gets out of control amd hard to handle. In your case it would be the moon. Some say 0 degrees carry the purest energy of the sign

Woah im starting to love astrology!!!last night i read about scorpio moon and its amazing how accurate it described me!! do you know why also my planets are all almost togueter i have like sun very close to neptune also is that bad?

ardentika

Nothing in astrology is good or bad. Everything presents its challenges and its benefits. You have a Capricorn stellium in your 7th which makes me think you will kind of explore and learn about personal relationships in this lifetime. From a more spiritual perspective. It's normal you are drawn to astrology , you have North Node in 9th, ýou can read about it on google and about the conjunctions you have in your 7th. ^^

Misssfortune

Nothing in astrology is good or bad. Everything presents its challenges and its benefits. You have a Capricorn stellium in your 7th which makes me think you will kind of explore and learn about personal relationships in this lifetime. From a more spiritual perspective. It's normal you are drawn to astrology , you have North Node in 9th, ýou can read about it on google and about the conjunctions you have in your 7th. ^^
relationships!!😂 good lord im strugling at that!! i was very interested in knowing paranormal indicators several tarot readers and several "brujas"here in mexico have told me i have a gift for those things i have had some weird experiences like things flying around and stuff 😆 can i find that at google? you found another 0 degree person 😆😆😛