Juventus Vs. Real Madrid

danix

Juventus Vs. Real Madrid.
The fist game is in Torino, Italy April 3, 2018

The second game is

Real Madrid vs Juventus in Madrid, Spain April 11, 2018

What do you think?

:surprised:

I’m still starting my process with Astrologia predictions are perhaps the most intelligent thing to do is looking at charts and colors of kits that already won, I’m trying many different techniques when I will get back home I’m going to analyze some games, I will tell you the winner when I will know how to identify assendant and dsc colors cause right now I have no clue

renjer

If you use the color method, Real Madrid is one of the most difficult teams to predict, as they could wear either a Black, White or Purple kit.

Btw, I've already looked at the chart. Moon is VOC, favorites win. However, the two teams odds are very close at the moment.

Last edited:

carldork

If you use the color method, Real Madrid is one of the most difficult teams to predict, as they could wear either a Black, White or Purple kit.

Btw, I've already looked at the chart. Moon is VOC, favorites win. However, the two teams odds are very close at the moment.

In this case a draw is more likely

dbozics

According to wiki

Juve home team
Kits: black&white top/white shorts

Real Madrid away team
All black kit or All turquoise kit

As of now Real Madrid are slight favourites

Hope this helps
;) uzdravlju

Chrysognous89

https://youtu.be/Fr3qj0ticmo
In my previous video i correctly predicted Sevilla to upset Man Utd.

I think it is very difficult to determine the outcome of Juventus vs Real Madrid, because we do not know which Kit they will be playing with.

However one very important thing is Zidane's fate generally brings badluck in Turin. He was playing for Juventus when he as a team member lost 2 consecutive champions league finals in 1997-1998

As a Real Madrid player he was twice knocked out in 2003/2005 Semis/Round of 16 in Turin against Juventus. I cant see the trend changing.

3-1 To Juventus in 1st leg.

Chrysognous89

According to wiki

Juve home team
Kits: black&white top/white shorts

Real Madrid away team
All black kit or All turquoise kit

As of now Real Madrid are slight favourites

Hope this helps
;) uzdravlju

You need to check the start time of Match. Plus 1st Leg is on Tuesday and 2nd leg is on Wednesday following week.

Sean8163

During last year’s Champions League Final My prediction was Juventus to win and indication was good.

What happened at half time was unexpected. Bonnucci and Dani Alves has big fight and Dybala was also involved. You can see that both Bonnuci and Alves are no
Longer part of Juventus.

Historically Juventus has always beaten Real Madrid in two legged knock out ties in Champions league.
1996 Quarter final
2003 Semi Final
2005 Round of 16
2015 Semi Final

Juventus was the last team to knock Real Madrid out of Champions League. Zidane’s stars are in decline and Max Allegri’s stars are peaking at right time.

danix

During last year’s Champions League Final My prediction was Juventus to win and indication was good.

What happened at half time was unexpected. Bonnucci and Dani Alves has big fight and Dybala was also involved. You can see that both Bonnuci and Alves are no
Longer part of Juventus.

Historically Juventus has always beaten Real Madrid in two legged knock out ties in Champions league.
1996 Quarter final
2003 Semi Final
2005 Round of 16
2015 Semi Final

Juventus was the last team to knock Real Madrid out of Champions League. Zidane’s stars are in decline and Max Allegri’s stars are peaking at right time.

I agree with you!

wirabhumi

Testimony for ASC.
-Neptune kissing POF.
-Ruler ASC conjunct part of victory.
-Moon square ARuler ASC.
- (minor) Moon conjunct agena = high moral, good power
- (minor) DSC conjunct acamar =end river also mean accident for DSC

Testimony for DSC
-Moon separating conjunction with Jupiter.

Saturn as Lord hour, with Libra as Ascendant, at least 2 goals may happen.
With alot testi for ASC I think Juventus may win, but since Real Madrid are stronger, and powerful than Juventus, it' s just may avoid juventus to lose.

wirabhumi

Testimony for ASC.
-Neptune kissing POF.
-Moon square ARuler ASC.

Testimony for DSC

With alot testi for ASC I think Juventus may win, but since Real Madrid are stronger, and powerful than Juventus, it' s just may avoid juventus to lose.

my prediction is wrong.

Testimony for ASC.
-Neptune kissing POF.
-Moon square ARuler ASC.

Testimony for DSC

Technically the Testimony for the assendant were right as Real Madrid are the favorites

Last edited: