That pluto repulsion

mijape

We met. Got together in 10 minutes. Felt like somebody put a defibrillator on my chest. It was really hot, he reminded me of someone from the past.
I contacted him via FB (tho we might had met again anyway). And probably that was a big mistake... manipulation on 100 degrees started unfolding. Lots of lies, BS, mind games, harshness and humiliation from both sides. When one went to the clouds chasing illusions about 'our relationship' the other got super practical and vice verse.
Then in person after all the stupidity we just ignored each other. Typical pluto BS I think... his squares my moon/venus/mars :crying:

My question is tho is there any chance or sign he deep down felt anything genuine for me besides just repulsion or hatred and an opportunity to get a **** sugar mama for himself or just someone to pimp out (are you for real)? Or because of pluto it was predestinated to never go any further than some utterly stupid mind games? There are some good aspects too in the synastry and loads of karma...

Thank you for any input on the synastry!

Last edited:

mijape

Here's the synastry chart

Attachments

• ricardo-synastry.jpg
    ricardo-synastry.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 59
Hey you
I have something similar going on. Very strong connection with a lot of Pluto and karmic connections.
I am new to Astro. But I've been researching a bit. So I am the one with the Pluto aspects hitting his planets. And ye we have a Pluto square Venus also.
And I think I end up doing things similar to how u described your guy.
We get ridiculously close and then I go cold.
And he also acts like that but for some reason he thinks he is the victim here ? Mostly Bcs in his head he is only reacting to what I'm doing. But truth is it's both parties at play but both feel the other is at fault.
He nataly has a lot of Pluto as well.

My issue is I'm very closed off emotionally. He's very open emotionally. So when he gets close to me the connection is insane and the way I open up is unlike any other relationship.
But then that almost frightens me and I back off. Or he shows the tiniest bit of a delayed reaction and I tell myself he's not interested and back off.
But the mind games drive me nuts also.

So to answer ur q: yes i feel the connection but it's hard to recripicate. Recripation requires breaking down and opening up (ofc Pluto would cause some level of destruction n recreation) and it's frightening. So I back off. And ye the mind games are some times intentional ****ery. Other times it's genuine fear.

mijape

Thank you for your reply SelfProclaimedPrincess!

At least today was the first time I could cry finally over this whole disaster.. i'm so tense that i can't move my neck properly, totally stressed out over what?? That i dared asking him to finish that night??? He ran home literally when i was coming up on the street... total humiliation on my side and who knows what was going on in his head. In retrospect he had no intention to do anything with me. I'm not that good of a catch right now but you know, I thought he was all over me although I had no make up on or a nice dress. He knew exactly what he kissed and couldn't keep his hands away no matter how I tried so we don't do it in front of everybody lol. I don't mind if you change your mind just be upfront about it. And that's exactly where all the sh** started going downhill reaaally fast!
He swayed me at least 4 more times after all this and i fell for it every time :'( very cruel games...

Do you find your guy desirable?

Last edited:
I've done that too. I get really close and like run for my life. I'm not saying ur guy is the same as me. But I'm just hoping this gives a bit of insight.
I've literally physically darted him. N he's seen it. N I can tell he hates it. But the point isn't to hurt him.
I really like him. But it's too much emotionally. The pull is painful. I can almost feel the Pluto energy.

thelivingsky

I think the orb is too wide for his Pluto to square your Venus/Mars . Can you post the composite chart? I can see that the composite might have/probably has a t-square with Mars and the N.Node squaring both Moon/Pluto and Lilith. That's quite a t-square. But it's hard to tell by estimating from the two natals posted this way in a synastry chart. I put more stock in composites for evaluating the destiny or longevity of a relationship.

Last edited:

thelivingsky

Thank you for posting this. Pluto clearly opposes Lilith and both of these square the nodal axis. Some might say Mars is close enough to the Nodes to be in this configuration. It is quite a dark and compulsive t-square. The nodes are not in aspect to the Sun or Moon or Ascendant by square or conjunction which usually signify longevity.

As for your question, I don't see anything in the chart to suggest affection or warmth or emotional sympatico. But there are signs for compulsion and attraction - Venus trine Uranus often gives a very sudden but fleeting magnetism. With other supporting aspects this trine can be very good in a composite.

rahu

Banned
I agree with livingsky, there are few aspects of real sensitivity and strong plutonian aspects that show purely selfish interest.

the only aspect that shows some consideration of each other is the trine between Jupiter and juno. this can show interest in a serious relationship but wit out the addending emotional attraction, it can simply show a friendship. which is likely all this could be. give up the emotional yearning and this might become a friendship but nothing more.

rahu

mijape

thank you for all of your replies guys!

i'm getting out of it. i take what i learned from it and what i HAD to learned from it. no more hard aspected pluto for me or sun/mars in my 8th house, thanks but no thanks...