Saturn transiting composite Descendant

Bina

Without going into chart details,does anyone have any idea if Saturn transiting the Descendant of a composite chart can mean that a relationship/ friendship is coming to an end or could it just indicate struggles, temporary separations or even a need for more depth and commitment between the two people involved? Please let me know any ideas, interpretations or experience you have about this transit.

melisa

Hi---
Saturn opposing 7th composite can lead to delays, temporary separations, tests, and frustrations. I would imagine a conjunction would be similar. The transit is probably strongest when it is very near the house cusp---as it leaves that and makes its way through the house, I wonder if the effect softens?

Take care
Melisa

Bina

Thanks Melisa! -that sounds about right..don't know about the effect softening when it leaves the cusp (comp descendant is 11 Libra), seems to have got worse.. now Saturn's going retrograde-in June it'll be stationary right on the comp descendant..

Was also wondering if the 7th house in the composite chart is about how the two people involved interreact with each other or about their relationship with others when they're together??

Last edited:

Kama

Bernadette Brady says, Saturn in 7th of Composite means that the relationship wants/ struggles to become a committed one - which implies that this is not easy.
saturn in libra is exalted, it is THE committed relationship.
I think a relationship only breaks up under saturn transits if it was not meant to survive - saturn lord of the karma.
kama

Claire19

Without going into chart details,does anyone have any idea if Saturn transiting the Descendant of a composite chart can mean that a relationship/ friendship is coming to an end or could it just indicate struggles, temporary separations or even a need for more depth and commitment between the two people involved? Please let me know any ideas, interpretations or experience you have about this transit.
Saturn causes us to get real, mature and down to the nitty gritty. A relationship will last if based on solid foundations but not otherwise.

Claire19

Bernadette Brady says, Saturn in 7th of Composite means that the relationship wants/ struggles to become a committed one - which implies that this is not easy.
saturn in libra is exalted, it is THE committed relationship.
I think a relationship only breaks up under saturn transits if it was not meant to survive - saturn lord of the karma.
kama
Sometimes it is based on work matters and is karmic in nature. It is not the most romantic dynamic for sure and can mean burdens and responsibilities but great loyalty.

Maralee

Natally I've got Saturn (in Capricorn) in 7th house on my DSC, with Uranus and Neptune. And I still believe this position of Saturn (except these other two planets, unfortunately) is rather beneficial in transits.

Why I tend to think this way? I had my Saturn transiting Venus and Mars in conjunction once, and on this transit, my first, long-lasting relationship began. We were together for couple of years, and it was stable, undisturbed emotionally, although we were both too young for such commitment...

In one year or so I will be having very similar transit - Saturn will be on my DSC, and I hope this can bring me stabilization? Marriage? I'm single now, and I always thought this transit could be best moment to establish own family? I mean, regarding to my natal chart with Saturn in Capricorn on DSC. What do you think?

Saturn transiting composite descendant is about a commitment for a non-existing relationship :smile::joyful:
That is exactly what I always thought about Saturn's influence on DSC in trasits :)

Last edited: