Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 05-23-2008, 03:57 AM

Red face Perfect guy?

I'm single at the moment but I am curious about what kind of guy astrologically you guys think would be most compatible with me... I am a Scorpio sun, Taurus moon, Leo Asc... Born 10/29/1985 at 10:33 pm in Stoughton, MA, USA.

I tend to be attracted to guys with Libra somewhere or Scorpio somewhere.
I'm currently feeling some sparks with a Taurus sun, Scorpio moon but I'm always a bit reluctant to open up into any relationships. What do you think?

Unread 05-26-2008, 01:37 AM

Re: Perfect guy?

deleteddeleteddeleted

What I've Learned: Be honest with yourself, some people aren't worth getting to know, the ones that are will find you interesting and valuable. "Those who mind don't matter and those who Matter don't mind." - dR. sEUSS

"The sailor doesn't ask for more wind, he learns how to sail." (I have fixed signs most of all, 1 mutable) :]

Last edited by FishNChips62; 01-31-2011 at 03:30 AM.
Unread 06-03-2008, 06:40 AM

Re: Perfect guy? Lots of LINKS

deleteddeleteddeleted

What I've Learned: Be honest with yourself, some people aren't worth getting to know, the ones that are will find you interesting and valuable. "Those who mind don't matter and those who Matter don't mind." - dR. sEUSS

"The sailor doesn't ask for more wind, he learns how to sail." (I have fixed signs most of all, 1 mutable) :]

Last edited by FishNChips62; 01-31-2011 at 03:30 AM.
Unread 06-20-2008, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHaley
I'm single at the moment but I am curious about what kind of guy astrologically you guys think would be most compatible with me... I am a Scorpio sun, Taurus moon, Leo Asc... Born 10/29/1985 at 10:33 pm in Stoughton, MA, USA.

I tend to be attracted to guys with Libra somewhere or Scorpio somewhere.
I'm currently feeling some sparks with a Taurus sun, Scorpio moon but I'm always a bit reluctant to open up into any relationships. What do you think?
you dont mind using looks or charm to get to your end game. the kind of guy you are looking for stimulates your mind more than anything and it's someone who can put you in your place that attracts you the most.

After all, you're the one who's always in control, and after the day is over, you want someone who is forceful with you and rough?

bonus points if they can get into your mind. at that point and time, you will be very open.
am I totally off?
Unread 06-20-2008, 07:13 AM

Perfect guy is probably a Pisces Sun born in 1989 for you. Either that or a Taurus Sun in 1989.

Tags
perfect