Will he give in?

ChildOfVenus

I told this guy who is a friend that I wanted to massage him. And he said he would love to but that he doesn’t think it’s a good idea. I know it’s because he has a girlfriend. He said he was trying to be good boy lol.

I don’t know if I should use the 7th or 11th house ruler.

iSCbF5oC_o.jpeg

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Moon and he is Venus, ruler of the 11th. The fact that both of you are in the 7th house underscores the problems that concern your friend. It points to the question of how clear the boundaries are between you and your friend in terms of having some other kind of interest in one another besides just friendship.

It does look like he may acquiesce, since Moon and Venus do meet by conjunction. But he does not like the idea, it is against his better judgement perhaps?, since he/Venus receives you/Moon poorly, by detriment.

There also is something off about you/Moon in this matter, pressing him to allow you to massage him when he has reservations, having a girlfriend and all. This is shown by your being Moon in its detriment. And in the house of relationship, not friendship.

So perhaps it might be of value to consider why you want to give this friend a massage if he has reservation about it, that he suggests to you that it may not be a good idea because of his gf.

Like, if he is your friend and he thinks he doesn't want to do it, why would you persist and not respect his thoughts and situation?

ElenaJ

In addition to IleneK's very valid comments, the 3rd house of messaging/communication is at the critical 29th degree, about to end, with ruler sun about to conjunct mercury of communications, who is also ruler of your 12th house of self-undoing and hidden motives.
Note that both of these will square Neptune, bringing disappointment.
The sun/mercury conjunction is on the cusp of his 12th house, working behind his back.
He as Saturn on the cusp of your 8th of sex, will square Uranus in the 11th of friendship, breaking off the relationship unexpectedly.

Ukpoohbear

I use the 7th house because of the romantic intent behind it and that you are not talking about friendship but about a massage, where there is confusion between you and the guy about whether it is romantic or not. He thinks it is a romantic gesture, which it is.

I would use his 5th house as his partner, Venus. She is in his 7th house, which makes sense.

You are acting out of your integrity with Moon in its fall.

Saturn in Aquarius has more integrity. He is in the 8th house, no power to act and no aspects to you.

You, Moon, will conjunct Venus, the gf, meaning the gf blocks you from you gaining the massage.

ElenaJ

The 7th house does make sense, especially in light of the moon (querent) being positioned there.
I used the 11th because the querent defined him that way, but all 3 of us came up with basically the same conclusion.

Ukpoohbear

The 7th house does make sense, especially in light of the moon (querent) being positioned there.
I used the 11th because the querent defined him that way, but all 3 of us came up with basically the same conclusion.

I like to read too much into things, so I didn’t add this earlier, but it is true what he says that he is *now* trying to be a good boy. That is because he previously played around with Miss Mercury (Sun and Mercury recently conjunct).

Mars signifies a break up, and has just passed from a sextile with Venus. So his play around with Mercury caused her to break up with him a little bit. 🤷

ChildOfVenus

You are Moon and he is Venus, ruler of the 11th. The fact that both of you are in the 7th house underscores the problems that concern your friend. It points to the question of how clear the boundaries are between you and your friend in terms of having some other kind of interest in one another besides just friendship.

It does look like he may acquiesce, since Moon and Venus do meet by conjunction. But he does not like the idea, it is against his better judgement perhaps?, since he/Venus receives you/Moon poorly, by detriment.

There also is something off about you/Moon in this matter, pressing him to allow you to massage him when he has reservations, having a girlfriend and all. This is shown by your being Moon in its detriment. And in the house of relationship, not friendship.

So perhaps it might be of value to consider why you want to give this friend a massage if he has reservation about it, that he suggests to you that it may not be a good idea because of his gf.

Like, if he is your friend and he thinks he doesn't want to do it, why would you persist and not respect his thoughts and situation?

I know why he said no because he thinks he’ll cheat again. But I wasn’t going to try anything sexual with him. I’m not going to keep trying to get him to do it though. I’m going to apologize and tell him to contact me when he’s single.

ChildOfVenus

I like to read too much into things, so I didn’t add this earlier, but it is true what he says that he is *now* trying to be a good boy. That is because he previously played around with Miss Mercury (Sun and Mercury recently conjunct).

Mars signifies a break up, and has just passed from a sextile with Venus. So his play around with Mercury caused her to break up with him a little bit. 🤷
Yeah well he cheated and tried to cheat again if I would have met him. I don’t really think he’ll stay faithful to her. Maybe for now but I don’t think it’ll be for good.

ChildOfVenus

He is the 11th house because we are friends he’s not my husband or partner which is represented by the 7th house.

ChildOfVenus

I use the 7th house because of the romantic intent behind it and that you are not talking about friendship but about a massage, where there is confusion between you and the guy about whether it is romantic or not. He thinks it is a romantic gesture, which it is.

I would use his 5th house as his partner, Venus. She is in his 7th house, which makes sense.

You are acting out of your integrity with Moon in its fall.

Saturn in Aquarius has more integrity. He is in the 8th house, no power to act and no aspects to you.

You, Moon, will conjunct Venus, the gf, meaning the gf blocks you from you gaining the massage.

The massage wasn't for romantic reasons I actually went to school for Massage Therapy. When I said I wanted to give him a massage I meant a professional one, not anything involving sex or romance. That has nothing to do with it I wasn't going to try and sleep with him at all at that time. I wouldn't be apologizing if I wanted to have sex.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"Mars signifies a break up, and has just passed from a sextile with Venus. So his play around with Mercury caused her to break up with him a little bit. 🤷"

Mercury and sun, yes. But mars wasn't in aspect with Venus.
However, mars does now square Jupiter, ruler of his 12th of hidden bed pleasures!!

ChildOfVenus

"Mars signifies a break up, and has just passed from a sextile with Venus. So his play around with Mercury caused her to break up with him a little bit. 🤷"

Mercury and sun, yes. But mars wasn't in aspect with Venus.
However, mars does now square Jupiter, ruler of his 12th of hidden bed pleasures!!

I don't think Mars square Jupiter is really a bad aspect.

IleneK

Premium Member
I know why he said no because he thinks he’ll cheat again. But I wasn’t going to try anything sexual with him. I’m not going to keep trying to get him to do it though. I’m going to apologize and tell him to contact me when he’s single.

Thank you for this, Child of Venus, and I am glad for what you have decided to do in respecting how it might not be good for him.

ChildOfVenus

Thank you for this, Child of Venus, and I am glad for what you have decided to do in respecting how it might not be good for him.

I did see him yesterday and I asked him if he still had my number and he said yes. It's odd that he would keep my number when he has a girlfriend.