What would describe this intensity I posses that throws others off?

Minigirl1997

Sep 12, 1997 8:38 am . Midland Tx.I always have known that I was intense. I feel like I do embody it for a reason. For example I can walk into a room and I know I will either have people who evil eye me( mainly females) ,or Its like they just all notice im in there. I no no means am I tooting my horn. I can care less but I have been curious in regards to what it is?. I also feel like I have this " in ready" energy always within me... Idk if it would have to do with me 8th house Aries? Im putting my own anaylasis together. Ive studied my chart for some good time. Just want to have others who have more experiencce tell me a little something something.

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member
Sep 12, 1997 8:38 am . Midland Tx.I always have known that I was intense. I feel like I do embody it for a reason.

Venus in Scorp rules your asc. And Venus is ruled by Mars in its dignity in Scorp. That embodiment is a pretty intense impression.

It belies your true identity, your 12th house Sun 12th in Virgo.

Minigirl1997

Venus in Scorp rules your asc. And Venus is ruled by Mars in its dignity in Scorp. That embodiment is a pretty intense impression.

It belies your true identity, your 12th house Sun 12th in Virgo.
So is it similar to having scorpio ascwndant ? Or not exactly?

IleneK

Premium Member
So is it similar to having scorpio ascwndant ? Or not exactly?
Not exactly. It is like have a scorpio ascendant once removed, like a cousin. There is scorpio hovering in the background of your ascendant. And at the first layer, it is not a very comfortable expression of Scorpio, as it is expressed through the lens of Venus which is in its detriment in the sign of Scorpio.
Then this expression is amplified by high-functioning Mars, very comfortable in Scorpio, ruling this uncomfortable or not high-functioning Venus.

So this is the primary makeup of your ascendant which would explain
your creating an intense and also a bit off-putting impression when you walk into a room or initially meet people.

Last edited:

Ecliptique

Hello Minigirl,

you have no doubt looked about the Mercury Pluto aspect in your birth chart. You should attach more importance to it ...

For information, you can also look at the interpretation of markants transits in your birth chart:
- Jupiter transit in 2022

- Transit of Saturn in 2023

- Transit of Pluto in 2025

- Transit of Neptune in 2026

Ecliptique.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello Minigirl, ...you have no doubt looked about the Mercury Pluto aspect in your birth chart.
Ecliptique.

Good call. Since Mercury is the ruler of your Sun, the square from Pluto explains your inner experience of Scorpio.
Further, Mars in its dignity in Scorpio and the 2nd house of what you possess, including your personal attributes, also sextiles your Sun.

So there both the traditional and modern rulers of Scorpio are funneling influence to and through your Sun, your identity.