positives in synastry but hardships in a composite

I have a ton of positive and happy aspects in my synastry, between me and my partner. But when I turn to our composite chart it seems like theres a ton of hard aspects there. Can somebody tell me, what that could manifest in a relationship? Or what it means to have this?

Sorry about that, I should've put the chart's in here!

Here's the Synastry and Composite

Attachments

• 7nNFHsH.jpg
    7nNFHsH.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 30
  • qSHDCsa.jpg
    qSHDCsa.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 36

ElenaJ

Thank you for posting.
You've entered so many asteroids that unfortunately the table with aspects is illegible and the chart is very cluttered.
Can you eliminate them? Perhaps just leave the few, if any, that are making major contact with natal planets.

I'm so sorry! I should've definitely removed some, I kept the ones I thought to be most important, I do hope it's legible now.

Attachments

• pDye1vU.jpg
    pDye1vU.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 30
  • a3Nq3Vl.jpg
    a3Nq3Vl.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Thanks for modifying, but could you take the asteroids out completely?
If they aren't making important aspects in the chart, what is the point of including them?
The degrees of the aspect table are illegible.
Sorry to seem picky, looking forward to reading the charts, but need something more legible.
Thanks.

ElenaJ

First off, apologies to you for having you redo them, but the charts were really just too cluttered to decipher, so we lost some time on it but no matter. Thank you for the collaboration.
Looking at the synastry, it is really quite a nice one, this is a solid relationship.
The composite has 3 major oppositions.
Venus opposing Saturn, mercury opposing mars, moon opposing Jupiter/pluto.
The synastry is especially reinforced in a positive way with the contacts to the nodes and the mutual "flipping" of the ascendent/descendents. These are very strong links between the charts.
There is a wide mars square in the synastry, but this is balanced out by so many of the easy contacts between personal planets.
Keep in mind that the composite represents midpoints, that is, the halfway point between the same planet of the two charts. So this is a virtual point.
A composite gives us a snapshot of how the relationship as an entity in itself might manifest itself.
It is like a shorthand symbol. And it isn't read like a traditional chart. Oppositions here may not necessarily be negative the way they might be in a natal chart.
So the Venus/saturn opposition points to loyalty and commitment.
The mars/mercury opposition shows a lot of communication between you, although sometimes you might be a little short with each other.
Moon/jupiter is enthusiasm, maybe a little too much at times, encouraging each other to enjoy and maybe overindulge, without thinking too much about consequences, while moon/pluto is very intense emotional levels in the relationship.
You might look at the videos on these aspects done by Jewel, Truth in Aspect Astrology, she gives very good analysis of them which can help you to understand the dynamics.

No, no! It's alright, I can understand why it looks confusing with all the asteroids there in the beginning.
Thank you though for your insight, I was quite worried that maybe something wouldn't work out, because of that composite chart. Very interesting your take on it, it's so weirdly accurate lol