Lost cat

Akeru

Hello!
Would some of you like to help me read the chart for the question "Will Jay come back"? Jay is a rescue cat. I have him as a foster. We moved to a house in a small village for 2 weeks. He has been here before and knows the surroundings. Last night he disappeared and has not yet come back. He has heart issues and as a whole is a very calm cat. Last time we were here he enjoyed the nature and never escaped.
Can someone help me interpret the event chart, please? I am very worried.
I will be really grateful!
Thank you!!

ps. I am really sorry for not posting in the correct sub-forum.
I have just seen that there is "missing" sub-forum.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_jay_48294_107277.jpg
    astro_2gw_jay_48294_107277.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

kalinka

yes, he'll return :) Saturn and Jupiter, both retrograde, conjunct in about 4-5 degrees in an angular house and cardinal sign. Must be in 4 days or weeks. He is near the house/neighborhood.

Last edited:

AstroPunter86

Cats are ruled by the Sun which is now moved into Gemini, so... I would say your cat got bored and is out socializing but probably not gone too far. Try calling out for him.

Akeru

Thank you both for sharing your thoughts!
He hasn't come for a third night in a row. Now I am really worried because he needs food and water as he has health issues. I think he is trapped somewhere. Any indication of something like that in the chart? I searched the whole village but we have a lot of abandoned houses around which are not accessible.
The cat should be represented by Jupiter correct? The moon will be new today. What does mean? The moon will meet Uranus. Could this mean I could find him suddenly?
I don't think he will survive much longer 😔

Akeru

I asked a new question: What happened to Jay?
The Moon is burning right next to the Sun :(
It seems i asked something that already happened because everything else is the same.
He died or will die soon, right....

Attachments

• what happened.jpg
    what happened.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 35

Aria Venue

akeru try to calm down .
in both charts your cat is signified by jupiter and there's no aspect to venus as accidental sig of death (radix or turned ) neither with the natural sig of death saturn, nor will be, cause saturn will conjunct Jupiter at 0°29’ aquarious and obviously we can't pass their current retrogradation and say they will meet when they turn direct again and change sign...etc.{ ** (pod=sun) seeing jupiter separating from sun is a bit alarming but not so much, since arabic parts must be used rarely and there must be also other testimonies and we have also a loosely aspect to malefic pluto -treated as fixed star, but i am more concerned that jupiter is applying to it due to his retrogradation }

Moreover cat is retrograde and considering the context of the question , this is a testimony of returning back.Although you didn't ask when and the chart is not obligated to give us the time also, we have a moon-jupiter aspect, we have jupiter applying to ic, or to asc.in the second chart also we see that jupiter will aspect ic and asc.and also moon as your-coruler will aspect jupiter by contrantiscion in about 2 something units.

Following i will give you some clues where you could search, either in the house and in case is not found there outside:

Jupiter is debilitated (in his fall) but you said also that your cat has health problems.still maybe this is also a clue about its whereabouts(literally in fall), but before we start searching outside the house, first check your house thoroughly.the cat being in the 4th is a strong testimony that she mayby still in the house.you can check also the basement, near a dark place.in the first chart jupiter has last separated from sun (could be related to hot source, heater, or related to sun as house placement also in the 8th, or sun as 11th house, or as a person).this sun by antiscion opposes saturn.Saturn in aquarius could be related also to roofs, upper parts, higher places ;outside to Hilly and uneven places, places new digged, or where quarries of Stone are..etc
about directions: by signs saturn is south, pof also in the 12th in the 1st chart south by west/in the 2nd chart west,.By houses: ic points to north, 12th(pof) to E-S-E, 1st(pof on asc) east...etc

if outside jupiter in saturn could be also related to: an Oxe-house, or Cow-house, or where Calves are kept, or Tools for Husbandry, or old Wood is laid up; Fallow grounds,barren Fields Bushy and Thorny;..etc.
i understand your agony and frustration but you see cats can hide in the strangest places and they might change their location, while you search for them.So while you cast a chart asking where is the cat, she might have moved to a totally new place.So before you consider her moon (as in lost people or animals) let's try first with her accidental sig Jupiter.If we assign her the natural sig ( saturn) then saturn is also retrograde (testimony of returning) and dignified.
So give it a try before you conclude the worst has happened.:smile:

Last edited:

Akeru

Thank you so much for your reply, Aria Venue! It gives me hope!
I do feel agony because this cat is a rescue. He did not ask me to take him off the street. Even with a heart disease he used to pee a lot in my apartment and I was very angry with him. I used to threaten him with leaving him on some village. It actually came true...
He is not inside the house, for sure. He has been here before more than once.
Today I searched abandoned barns, houses in ruins and everything else in the surroundings. He simply vanished like a thin air.
If we look at the moon and she is exiled, it doesn't mean anything good, right?
I would rather have him die at peace instead of wandering around alone and starving.
Thank you again for replying!

Aria Venue

Thank you so much for your reply, Aria Venue! It gives me hope!
I do feel agony because this cat is a rescue. He did not ask me to take him off the street. Even with a heart disease he used to pee a lot in my apartment and I was very angry with him. I used to threaten him with leaving him on some village. It actually came true...
He is not inside the house, for sure. He has been here before more than once.
Today I searched abandoned barns, houses in ruins and everything else in the surroundings. He simply vanished like a thin air.
If we look at the moon and she is exiled, it doesn't mean anything good, right?
I would rather have him die at peace instead of wandering around alone and starving.
Thank you again for replying!

you are welcome my dear
believe me i understand your agony but dont give up.
you asked about moon.well usually i dont use moon for lost people or animals unless of cource is their accidental sig. moon is your co-ruler and in the first chart we can see that you are in agony and stress as placed in the unfortunate 8th house (house of death). moon exalted could literally have the meaning the cat is somewhere high up, if we considered her moon, aside her house placement obviously.in the 2nd chart moon is combust(cannot see or be seen, near a hot source perhaps either as a lamp or heater etc..) , peregrine-wanderer.Still i wouldnt follow that path, its a bit extreme to disregard her accidental sig Jupiter, or even her natural sig saturn.
Most of the times with lost animals when the planet is in the 4th , is in the house.So i insist...perhaps you cant see her..mayby she's in a dark corner at the aforementioned places.Check again .i wish i could help you more, but i dont know the house and its rooms.check also the directions i gave you, either inside or outside.and since in the 2nd chart also sun opposes jupiter by antiscion look for a heater close by, across, or mayby it's just a testimony that is hidden behind a source of heat or light.
i hope you'll find her soon:love:

Last edited:

Akeru

Thank you, Aria!
I checked the house and around it. It is not a big house. But anyway. He doesn't have a reason to hide inside. He is not timid, just on the contrary. He was a stray cat and is used to begging from people. He would have shown up somewhere. That's why I am afraid he is trapped somewhere.
He eats a lot and never gains weight. His heart is really sick.
But I still hope.
I am a Gemini myself and this period is really stressful.
Thank you?

Akeru

Hey, Aria, it seems likely that you are right in your interpretation. Today a neighbor said that he saw a cat matching the description of Jay standing on his fence. We went immediately but there was no sign of him. This house is located on a very sunny hill!
Keeping fingers crossed he will appear again!

Akeru

Here is how the situation developed fortunately in favour of the cat Jay :)
Yesterday morning a neighbor said he saw the cat on his fence. I went and searched, called but nothing. In the evening suddenly in front of our house stopped the car of another neighbor (from Roma community) who said "I was driving and a cat crossed the road, I stopped and took the cat, please see if it is yours". And it was Jay! He was crossing the main road a few kilometres away from the village. I would never searched there! If it wasn't for this neighbor, Jay was not to be found ever.
So, now we are happy and I thank everyone for their input. I don't think such a development is shown in the chart...but it is exactly on the fourth day since his disappearance.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Here is how the situation developed fortunately in favour of the cat Jay :)
Yesterday morning a neighbor said he saw the cat on his fence. I went and searched, called but nothing. In the evening suddenly in front of our house stopped the car of another neighbor (from Roma community) who said "I was driving and a cat crossed the road, I stopped and took the cat, please see if it is yours". And it was Jay! He was crossing the main road a few kilometres away from the village. I would never searched there! If it wasn't for this neighbor, Jay was not to be found ever.
So, now we are happy and I thank everyone for their input. I don't think such a development is shown in the chart...but it is exactly on the fourth day since his disappearance.

i am so glad you found him:love:
No actually we can see that event especially in the second chart. Nevertheless the time was not asked as when and the chart is not obligated to tell us the exact time (you simply asked in the 1st chart if he will return and in the 2nd what happened to him), but still in the 2nd chart we could see when this could happen with more accuracy.I told you that sun-saturn(separating aspect) could be also a person (as a natural sig)(if you read my comments above) and as we see there's moon aspecting sun and jupiter. (sun aspects ic by contranticion,sun aspects jupiter by contrantiscion, moon aspects jupiter by contrantiscion and sun also).So this sun(man) came in your house(ic)in about 2 units more or less, while just previously have found the cat, moon finds sun also in less than 2 units and jupiter(cat) also, not to mention that cat in the second chart will aspect ic in 1, 07 unit (as cardinal and fixed, gives a medium time, 1 day something) .Moreover both charts were giving testimonies that the cat was nearby (jupiter in the 4th angular), as movable (hilly countryside) in cap( Fallow grounds,barren Fields Bushy and Thorny;..etc.) and also in the 2nd chart we have pof right on the asc, once more a testimony that the cat will return (aside her retrogradation, lack of aspects with death etc).
give Jay a big kiss :love:

Last edited:

kalinka

in my opinion Saturn gave the time (not only the location where the cat is) in both charts because he's the Almuten. Jup/Saturn=4days.Moon/Saturn=2days.

Aria Venue

in my opinion Saturn gave the time (not only the hint where the cat is) in both charts because he's the Almuten. Jup/Saturn=4days.Moon/Saturn=2days.

My dear kallinka read my comment above.jupiter wont aspect saturn in cap, but only in aquarious (they are both retrograde and we have to wait jupiter turn direct again, change sign...etc) ...so technically this doesn't stand astrologically speaking, we cant pass their current retrogradation, station..etc and say that jupiter will aspect saturn, counting the distance between their current positions
However saturn either as the cusp of 4th (ic),or natural sig for a cat(not almuten) also tells us the same story (that he will return, we have the aspect also with moon, sun etc).
Still i will say once more that time "as when" was never specifically asked in these two charts (although the querent obviously he might have been thinking about this) and personally i prefer always to stick to the thing asked, otherwise i may conclude to false hypothetical assumptions which have no basis.i thought to mentioned though since there were positive testimonies in both charts and specifically the last one:smile:

Last edited:

kalinka

I also looked for both Saturn and Jupiter as cat.
I know and understand what you are talking about, actually we can't ignore their retrogradion, turning direction etc. but I was sure about the timer of 4 degrees. Otherwise I won't wrote it because it wasn't actually the question.

Aria Venue

I also looked for both Saturn and Jupiter as cat.
I know and understand what you are talking about, actually we can't ignore their retrogradion, turning direction etc. but I was sure about the timer of 4 degrees. Otherwise I won't wrote it because it wasn't actually the question.

perhaps you wrote that simply calculating the distance between their current positions (about 4 something units) ,not knowing that they wont meet in cap.... still i explained to you that this cannot be done . Although in horary we deal with symbolic time we must have the aspect and this aspect (JUPITER-SATURN) wont take place in cap , but in aquarious (in real time i think around november 2020).But of course you can always check it also yourself in the ephemeris:smile:what we have instead in both charts is jupiter aspecting ic and asc, and moon, or saturn aspecting moon-sun..etc

Last edited:

kalinka

It doesn't matter if in capricorn or aquarius. It's clear that both have to turn direct first and one of both planets has to change the sign for the conjunction. They are in an angular house, which should give the fastest time. I just wrote days or weeks because it's the most realistic time. Usually I'm using the faster planet for the time, which is Jupiter-moving in a cardinal sign and just conjunct Saturn in the first degrees of Aquarius.

Aria Venue

i know what you wrote kallinka and this is why i explained to you that it matters..cause we don't have the aspect and astrologically you cant say that.So we cant say jupiter as the lighter planet will aspect saturn in aquarious, the moment jupiter just previously turned retrograde in cap and also saturn is retrograde.But we can say that jupiter will aspect ic for example, or moon, or sun...or saturn as natural sig for the cat will aspect moon and so forth.
Anyway by no means i want to sound disrespectful, it happens to all from time to time, you thought that jupiter will aspect saturn in 4 something days,, neglecting their current retrogradation etc.we cant pass their retrogradation or their station even if they were (when an horary demands an aspect .... and lets say for example that jupiter was stationary and about to turn direct and find saturn...still we couldnt say that jupiter will aspect saturn as soon it changes sign) and say they will meet.Horary doesn't work that way and i respect the fact also that you basically practice vedic and not western traditional astrology, still these are basic rules

Last edited:

kalinka

I know what you are trying to explain repeatedly, which is absolutely right. Usally I would not calculate the time that way and also would not recommend someone to do that as I do it in this chart. Just sometimes there are charts, where the time jumps out obviously for me, that's why I mentioned the 4 units in this case.

Last edited: