Anyone ever hear from Katydid?

freedomlover

Yes, I miss Katydid very much - ArcherGirl and Aquarius 7000, too. I love Starlink, as well, but I think I've seen her pop her head in now and then - so I don't think she is completely gone.

katydid

I just looked at my transits, for the time I 'dropped out of sight' and went off the grid.

My Moon is 3Cap54.

Saturn was @ 3 Libra and Pluto was @ 4 Cap.

So that Sat/Pluto square was right on top of my 8th house Cap Moon.
My Father had a massive heart attack and ended up in hospice care....I couldn't deal with much else...

At the end of this year Saturn will approach the conjunction to my Cap Moon. Bracing myself....:ninja:

Blaze

Account Closed
I just looked at my transits, for the time I 'dropped out of sight' and went off the grid.

My Moon is 3Cap54.

My Father had a massive heart attack and ended up in hospice care....I couldn't deal with much else...

At the end of this year Saturn will approach the conjunction to my Cap Moon. Bracing myself....:ninja:

Yikes, sorry to hear that, Katy. Glad you came back though.

Saturn in Cap is going to be a real killer. Its going to oppose my Sun before hitting my natal return spot. :andy:

Isnt there also a katydidIT roaming around here? Or is that a figment of my imagination? :p

Its Katydids evil Hindi twin. :ninja:

Maybe not evil but still Hindi!

Phoenix Venus

My Moon is 3Cap54.

I know what thats like, saw my mumz on hospice care. Its rough watching a parent deteriorate before your very eyes. Hope all is well :love:

theV

I love katy. Inspires me to be a better astrologer.

As an evolved Scorpio, Katy the ashes you will always raise from.

Last edited: