my Solar Return

Three-leg-cat

Recently I just almost make horary charts but my Solar Return is coming so I'd like anyone to help interpret it.

My birth time: 7 Apr 1979 07:20:00 (GMT +8 ) Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong 114:10:30E 22:18:30N

My Solar Return time this year: 6 April 2006 20:16:31 (GMT +8 )

I grabbed the time of Solar Return from Astrodienst but it seems the "Solar Return + Natal Chart" doesn't show aspects, right? So I tried to made it with Astrolog32.

Here is Solar Return Chart Only:

Here is Solar Return Chart with Three-leg-cat's natal:

The rebellious Uranus is not here in conjunct with my Venus for the first day...It has been here since 2004, going direct and retrograde for times. It will not go after 2007, so anyone would know it's consequences.

wilsontc

Staff member
Development

cat,

Since you have most of the planets in your Solar Return focused in the bottom right of your chart, this year is about using what you know about your inner world to develop relationships with others. As you mention, having transiting (planets in the sky) Uranus (friends) conjuncting Venus (relationships) is also adding to the focus on relationships issues.

Solarly,

Tim

Three-leg-cat

Re: Development

wilsontc said:
Since you have most of the planets in your Solar Return focused in the bottom right of your chart, this year is about using what you know about your inner world to develop relationships with others.

Thank you for anwsering at first but your approach seems to be new to me. Usually I just read the aspects between the transits to the natal planets. Is there any significance to read the planets in house positions/ quarters in solar return chart itself? Or the aspects of the planets in solar return itself? I thought it'd have some meanings but how does it affect personally? Any suggested readings?

While there are more transiting planets on the top left on my natal chart (2nd chart I made). Would the influences just reverse?

wilsontc said:
As you mention, having transiting (planets in the sky) Uranus (friends) conjuncting Venus (relationships) is also adding to the focus on relationships issues.

How about the Jupitar transit to my natal 7th house Uranus?

p.s. To: moderators, sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Thanks for moving it. :oops: