Venus conjunct SN in Platonic Friendship

Sagcap88

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about a platonic friendship where in synastry Venus conjuncts South Node.

I have this with a friend. Her Venus conjuncts my South Node in my 12th House.

I wonder what this means in a non-romantic friendship? All the interpretations talk about it romantically.

ardentika

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about a platonic friendship where in synastry Venus conjuncts South Node.

I have this with a friend. Her Venus conjuncts my South Node in my 12th House.

I wonder what this means in a non-romantic friendship? All the interpretations talk about it romantically.

Well Venus also rules fun, nice things in general .. kindness. The south node "takes" and when some planet is conjunct it we will get less of that planet. Which means perhaps in your friendship with her, it is platonic cos of THAT reason , or that it's a more serious oriented friendship that does not have the purpose of having fun so much, rather than something else, as work perhaps, or common goals. I believe the rest of the synastry will show that.
It's just a thought...

Sagcap88

Well Venus also rules fun, nice things in general .. kindness. The south node "takes" and when some planet is conjunct it we will get less of that planet. Which means perhaps in your friendship with her, it is platonic cos of THAT reason , or that it's a more serious oriented friendship that does not have the purpose of having fun so much, rather than something else, as work perhaps, or common goals. I believe the rest of the synastry will show that.
It's just a thought...

Good point!