Romantic Feelings

sparky12

Is she feeling something for me romantically?

Attachments

• 20171119_071057.jpg
    20171119_071057.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 33

acmicasa

She's not no, it looks like a one sided situation.

It is because of no aspect between Jupiter and Mercury, and Jupiter and Venus. Also, the co-siginificator makes no aspect with mercury. Also, Mercury and Moon in cadent house. Not a good sign.

Chrysalis

It is because of no aspect between Jupiter and Mercury, and Jupiter and Venus. Also, the co-siginificator makes no aspect with mercury. Also, Mercury and Moon in cadent house. Not a good sign.

I got it from reception of jupiter receiving mercury but not the other way around, also merc is in cadent house which brings nothing but futile results, they're also in adjascent signs which can mean them not being on the same page so to speak. Venus also is leaving jupiter, and receives jupiter by detriment in scorpio, so all this to me shows one sided attraction.

acmicasa

I got it from reception of jupiter receiving mercury but not the other way around, also merc is in cadent house which brings nothing but futile results, they're also in adjascent signs which can mean them not being on the same page so to speak. Venus also is leaving jupiter, and receives jupiter by detriment in scorpio, so all this to me shows one sided attraction.

Thanks. This part shows how querent recieves his subject. If I have to look for how she receives him, I will have to look for the dignity of Jupiter and Sun in this chart.