Please help me to choose news location

Dr.Time

Hello everyone,
Hope you're all doing ok.

I am trying to decide between Atlanta & NY as a place to move to and settle down in.
Some things important to me in this decision process is:
1. Career/business success (which place allows for most fruitful result in this area)
2. Earning capacity/material abundance
2. Love/matrimonial prospects.

Looking at both relocated charts in whole signs, there are few key noticeable differences.

E.g. For ATL I have NN conjuncting the MC in 10th with Jupiter 10 deg away.
Sun/Merc/Moon fall into the 12th. Sat in 6th. Venus in 11. Cancer AC.

For NY on the other hand:
Leo AC.
Jup/MC conjunct in 9th house with NN 10 degrees away.
Mars in 12. Sun/Merc/Moon in 11th. Venus in 10. Sat in 5th.

Would anyone be able to help study and understand both charts and decide which place to choose?

Thank you!!

dr. farr

I prefer the Atlanta chart:

NN conjunct the MC is quite +, and the closeness of Jupiter is quite benefic
Yes, Sun, Merc and Moon are in the 12th-so this could indicate some delay in getting things going-but note that these planets are in the sign of Gemini, with Mercury in its domicile: I think this outweighs the possible detriments of 12th house placement.
Venus in Taurus in 11th is quite +; also, in the Atlanta chart Saturn is in the 6th whereas in the NYC chart it is in the 5th=the house of romance.

Now, do the following for EACH relocation chart.
Erect the Part of Realization (fulfillment) of Needs and Desires: see where the Part falls in each chart, and note aspects (use platik aspects) to the Lot; whichever chart has a decidedly stronger Part, is the chart to select-ie, the relocation to go to.

If BOTH charts yield a more-or-less equal result for the Part of Realization of Needs & Desires, then erect the Part of Success for each relocation chart; evaluate in the same way; choose the relocation chart in which the Part of Success is strongest (ie, best placed, most benefically aspected)

Formulae:
+ Part of Realization of Needs & Desires: ascending degree+mercury - part of fortune (same formula day or night chart)
+ Part of Success: ascending degree+jupiter-sun (same formula day or night)

Dr.Time

Hey Dr. Farr,
Thank you for always lending your attention to my queries.

Didn't you say some time ago that NN energy is similar to jupiter?
I'm trying to find that thread where I saw your comments, I think it may apply in the ATL chart.

One thing I forgot to add, in the ATL chart, neptune falls on the DC.

And mars is in the AC. But it is only 5 degrees so not too bad.

I have no idea how to add parts or lots to the chart :pinched:
Are you able to help me out with this please?
Your formulae looks very attractive would love to try it

I prefer the Atlanta chart:

NN conjunct the MC is quite +, and the closeness of Jupiter is quite benefic
Yes, Sun, Merc and Moon are in the 12th-so this could indicate some delay in getting things going-but note that these planets are in the sign of Gemini, with Mercury in its domicile: I think this outweighs the possible detriments of 12th house placement.
Venus in Taurus in 11th is quite +; also, in the Atlanta chart Saturn is in the 6th whereas in the NYC chart it is in the 5th=the house of romance.

Now, do the following for EACH relocation chart.
Erect the Part of Realization (fulfillment) of Needs and Desires: see where the Part falls in each chart, and note aspects (use platik aspects) to the Lot; whichever chart has a decidedly stronger Part, is the chart to select-ie, the relocation to go to.

If BOTH charts yield a more-or-less equal result for the Part of Realization of Needs & Desires, then erect the Part of Success for each relocation chart; evaluate in the same way; choose the relocation chart in which the Part of Success is strongest (ie, best placed, most benefically aspected)

Formulae:
+ Part of Realization of Needs & Desires: ascending degree+mercury - part of fortune (same formula day or night chart)
+ Part of Success: ascending degree+jupiter-sun (same formula day or night)

dr. farr

PM me the charts and I'll delineate the relevant Part for each and give my estimation.

Yes, the North Node has an influence similar to the combined benefic effects of Jupiter and Venus-I call it the "lucky strike North Node".

Dr.Time

PM me the charts and I'll delineate the relevant Part for each and give my estimation.

Yes, the North Node has an influence similar to the combined benefic effects of Jupiter and Venus-I call it the "lucky strike North Node".

Thanks for clarifying the north node bit. It's very fascinating.
Will PM you the charts.
Thanks Dr.

dr. farr

In delineating the Part of Realization of Needs & Desires:

Atlanta: Part falls @ 7 Gemini, in the 12th house: net "score" = +1

NYC: Parts falls @ 26 Leo, in the 1st house: net "score" = +5

Clearly, the NYC relocation is favored!

(Lots can always be relied upon to provide the "final word" in chart analysis)

Dr.Time

In delineating the Part of Realization of Needs & Desires:

Atlanta: Part falls @ 7 Gemini, in the 12th house: net "score" = +1

NYC: Parts falls @ 26 Leo, in the 1st house: net "score" = +5

Clearly, the NYC relocation is favored!

(Lots can always be relied upon to provide the "final word" in chart analysis)

Thank you Dr. Farr for checking.
Fortunately I don't have to go to NYC exactly as the same lines are applied to that eastern side. This will mean more affordability.

I suppose I will look for the next most promising city.

In your estimation, is Atlanta still ok as a 2nd option?

Dr.Time

Yes: just pay attention to the Mars fall in Cancer; read about Mars in fall in Cancer in the books, then work to overcome the - indications in a conscious way.

Thanks Dr. Farr. Mars in fall in cancer is something i've been trying to work with for a long time. It's not the best, most of the time. But trying to improve.