can become friendship?

ersa

i met a girl and ask her to have coffee!she responded yes.
Now iam waiting a message from her.
What do you think?Can this become a friendship?

Attachments

• 2019 chart.jpg
    2019 chart.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 33

ElenaJ

Interesting that you used the word "friendship" rather than referred to a relationship of the heart. The moon, which is your co-ruler, is on the cusp of the 5th house of love affairs, which would seem to say this is what you are really hoping for and asking about.
If, to begin, we look at a simple friendship, it would be the 11th house, ruled by mercury in the chart. Moon is approaching a conjunction with mercury, and just concludes the conjunction before mercury changes signs, so yes, a friendship looks very probable.
The ascendent ruler, you, is sun in the 6th, separating from a conjunction with Saturn who rules both the 6th of work and the 7th of others/partners. Did you two meet in a work environment? Sun at 12 degrees Capricorn and Saturn at 11 cap are in mercury's terms, reinforcing the idea that you will be friends.
If on the other hand, we look at the chart from the point of view that your real interest is something more romantic, the ruler of the 5th (love affairs) is Jupiter, and moon is closing in on a conjunction, so yes, a love relationship looks very possible. Jupiter at 12 sag is in the moon's Face, and moon at 4 sag is in Jupiter's terms.
Enjoy your coffee, and let us know how it works out.

ersa

Thanks Elena j for your answer.
I am a girl and she is a girl so I am looking for friendship ,a new friend because I want to make new people .so ,the answer is yes I understood from that point of view.isn it ??
Love relationship you mean with other person ?Cause with this person is something out of my mind of course.